Date

Zhang Yixing's Promise

A/N: I'm sorry guys but i think this story is definitly going to be a three shots but i promise, it'll end in the next chapter. TRUST ME!!!
I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as i do because i spent two hours writting this..so tired :O

Ailee: Heaven http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR52-PqHkJg

 

He just walked pass me, he didn’t even look at me. All my hopes were destroyed!! Perfect, just perfect.

You shoulder dropped as you looked down in hopeless. To your surprise as the crowd exploded, there was a pair of fancy shoes standing in front of you. Your eyes widen as you gulped in anxious. No, it can’t be!!

“Will you be my date tomorrow?” Was I dreaming or I really heard his voice speaking in Chinese? You swallowed hard as you hung your head up and saw the figure standing in front of you. Zhang Yixing, a.k.a Lay with his famous dimple, was standing in front of you flashing a fancy smile and stuck one of his hands out. Mother of Apple, tell me if this is a dream! I saw him walking pass me with my own eyes and now---------

You kept staring at him without even blink because you were afraid that he’d disappear if you blink your eyes. You lips parted a little bit and your legs were trembling. Seems like the world just stopped and all you could see was him, not other 11 members, not Yura your friend, and not the huge crowd either.

Will you be my date tomorrow?

Will you be my date tomorrow?

Will you be my date tomorrow?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

 

 

“Aiigooo, does this look ok on me? Or this one? Or that one?” You were busying choosing the clothes for your special date with you dream lover today. You tried on almost 30 outfits but you still couldn’t make you mind on what to wear. Finally you decided to wear a floral short dress, like your usual style, and simple medium height high heels.

“Oh no my face!!! I need some make up.” You saw your reflection in the mirror and noticed the black circle under your eyes. Last night you stayed up late because of the anxiousness and excitement and this morning you woke up really early just to prepare yourself for him.

“Miss Jejin, breakfast’s ready.” A maid knocked on your door.

“Yes, I’ll be out in a minute.” You answered her before turned your attention back to your hair.

 

After satisfied with yourself, you took your back and brought yourself to the dining room.

“Where are my mama and papa?” You asked the maid.

“They’re already out for their work, Miss.”

“Oh!” You took a seat and was about to eat when you heard a honk outside your house. It must be him!!  Last night before you left the concert, the staff has asked you about your number and your address. You quickly stood up and grabbed your bag running to the gate immediately leaving the maid dumfounded alone in the dining room. In front of your house was a black van with completely dark window. You stood excitingly next to your gate and biting your lips because you didn’t know what to do until the van’s door was cracked opened.

There he was, a perfect Lay stepped out from the van and made his way toward you with a heart-melted smile. He seemed to walk slowly in your eyes and all of sudden, everything else became slow. You couldn’t help yourself but to lose into his eyes. Those eyes were shining competed to the sunrays which were embracing your skin. You found yourself smiling widely watching every step he made. Finally your prince charming was standing very close in front of you.

“Good morning!” He said in fluently Korean.

“Neh..Goo----good uh morning!” You bowed a little at him along with your stutter tone. Damn it, get yourself together Jejin!!! Stop stuttering!

“Don’t waste any more times! let’s go, shall we?”

“Uh yes!”

“By the way you look so cute!” He flashed another smiled at you making you blush hard. Omo, he said I looked cute!!!

“Thanks!”

 

 

The atmosphere in the van was awkward but it seems like Lay was trying to kill it and make you feel comfortable. It’s weird he didn’t wear any disguises and his manager didn’t come along either.

“What’s your name? I didn’t get to know it yet.” Lay said while his eyes focus on your face the whole time. You felt really shy that you rejected his stared at look down at your lap instead. If I tell him my real name, will he remember me??

“My name is Jejin, He Jejin.” You tried to notice his reaction and Lay’s eyes grew a little bit bigger than before. Did he remember me??

“You’re Chinese too?” Ok so this was why he surprised! What did you expect, Jejin?? It’s been years already.

“Yes I am!”

He began to speak in Chinese after he got your answer.

(Conversation in blue is in Chinese)

It feels good to be able to speak in my hometown language in Korea.” He said and leaned back on the backrest of the car while you were staring at his face. It feels good to be able to see you this up close again, Yixing ge.

For twenty minutes ride, the van brought you and Lay to a big fancy restaurant.

As soon as you and Lay came out of the van, you saw two men with cameras in their hands in front of the restaurant. They were filming the both of you. That explained why Lay doesn’t need disguises. So this date’s gonna be on air? Oh no, his fans will kill me later.  The waitresses recognized Lay when he walked inside the resturant and they served him like he was the boss but they complete ignored you until Lay called out your name.

“Jejin come on, aren’t you hungry?”

“Ah yes, sorry!” You quickly walked toward the table where he was sitting. Lay pulled your chair out and helped you in like a gentle man he was. It was very nice that you the little thing inside your left chest started to react in joy.

 

After a wonderful breakfast with him, Lay brought you to the mall and both of you started to window-shop for a good two hours. Usually two hours of window-shop was quite long but it was different today. Two hours seemed like two minutes to you when you spent it with the person who you’ve been falling head over heel for. During the small adventure with him in the mall, you could feel the jealousy from the fans who trying to catch his images. You swallowed hard and glanced around. They were trying to smile at Lay but it was different when their gazed fell on you. If those stares could kill! After went in and out in several shops, at last both of you stopped at the souvenir shop. There were so many pretty things inside, dolls, teddy bears, jewelry, hair pins, ribbons..etc…

You were looking at the star necklace in the glass box when you felt someone touching your hair. Your heart skipped a bit when you saw Lay was placing a pink ribbon on your hair. After he done with his little work, he raised his fingers up and made a peace sign at the camera then he pulled you to stand in front of the mirror and looked at your reflection while smiling.

“Do you like it? I think it looks pretty good on you.”

You nodded your head and touched the ribbon on your hair.

“It’s so beautiful.”

“Wait me outside, I’ll go and pay for it.”

You waited for him in front of the store while Lay was at the cashier. What took him so long??

 

“Hey, I’m back. Sorry for taking a lit bit long, many fans asked for my signature.”

“That’s ok!”

“Let’s go then!” He started to walk and you followed him behind but suddenly he stopped. You looked at him in confusion.

“Why did you stop?”

“I was thinking of something.”

“Huh?”

“Well…since we’re couple for today, we should hold hand.” He winked at you and grabbed your hand then began to walk again. His sudden touch made the shiver running down to your spin. His double-size-hand-compare-to you warmed you like a wonderful spring. I wish the time could stop here.

Or I wish we could just walk normally because his fans are killing me with their stares right now!!

Next he brought you to the game section. It was a fun time that full of laughter when both of you started to paly random games. You didn’t know how long you and him spending in the game center but when you realized, it was afternoon already. You were having a good time with him until you forgot that it was lunch time until he reminded you.

“Jejin, are you hungry?”

“No I’m not, how about you ge?”

“I’m fine but are you sure you’re not? You didn’t eat that much last morning.” I’m with you right now, who cares with the appetite?

“I’m really not hungry.”

“Well then, let’s go to our next destination.”

 

He brought you to the amusement park. As soon as both of you arrived, the girls started to gather around and calling out his name while he was smiling and waving at them as the friendly type he is (or just for the sake of fan service). The securities there were having a hard time to stop those fans from trying to get closer to Lay and you but Lay didn’t seem to really care. He casually walked hand in hand with you while you were lowing down your head. You could hear some of the fans talking about you.

“That girl is so lucky!”

“Why did Lay oppa choose her? She’s not even hot.”

“Don’t let me see her outside alone, I’ll rip off her head for sure.”

“Look at her! She’s acting like she’s really his girlfriend. Tsk it was just a fake date!!”

“I bet she begged Lay oppa to hold her hand. He wouldn’t volunteer himself to do such a thing.”

 

You swallowed hard hearing all those comments. It seems like they could kill you immediately. Lay noticed your unsecure behavior so he bent down and whispered in your ear.

“Just ignore them, ok? I won’t let you get hurt, trust me.” His words were success to comfort your heart. Your face brightened up as you nodded like an innocent child.

“Ok, I trusted you.”

“Good girl!” He ruffled your hair and that made the other fans screamed in jealousy but this time you didn’t give a single damn. He said he wouldn’t let me get hurt.

 

“Let’s go inside!” He dragged you to the fast food restaurant. Lay ordered a small size of seafood pizza for the both of you. He also ordered pepsi for you and coke for himself as well. “Even you said you weren’t hungry but we still need to eat to gain our energy. I lost a lot at the game center earlier.”

“Earlier I wasn’t hungry but now I am. The smell of food here woke my stomach up.” You said and caressed your stomach. Lay chuckled to your immature gesture. He thinks that you look cute and innocent. You were surprised when you saw him stood up from his seat and walked over to take the seat next to you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer.

“That’s better this way, we looked like really couple.” While he said, he breathes touched your hair and that got you Goosebumps. He really did give you a rollercoaster feeling and the hot blood was running up and down in your body. You couldn’t even say anything or made a single move because you were already frozen.

“I’m expecting an HD video, hyung.” Lay said playfully to the cameraman. The man laughed and gave him an OK sign. Lay turned his attention toward you when he felt your stiff body.

“Do you have a boyfriend, Jejin?” You were a bit surprised by his sudden question because you never expected that this would come out from his mouth.

“Uh no, I don’t!” You answered avoiding his gaze.

“Is it your first time going out with a guy?”

“Yes, it is!” Your face became slightly pink because of shyness.

“Oh I see. That explained everything.” He chuckled and tightened his grip on your waist.

 

Ten minutes later, the waiter brought the order to your table. You and Lay ate each slices of the pizza and gave the other two slices to the cameramen. It wasn’t long before you and him finished the food. Lay drank his coke and frowned.

“Ge, what’s wrong?” You asked him.

“I don’t like this drink. It didn’t taste the way I expected.”

“Then should we order a new one?”

“Actually we don’t have to if you allow me to have some of your pepsi.” He has a mischievous smile on his face.

“But I already----------------------

Without waiting for you to finished your words, he bent down and your straw. You hung your mouth in surprise. Wasn’t it an indirect kiss??? He pulled back and smile.

“You drink tasted really good and I think mine started to taste good too.” He ignored your surprising face and focused his attention on his coke instead. You looked at the straw then Lay’s face. Did he do it on purpose? No, it was impossible. Why would he do that??

 

 

“Do you want to ride it?” He asked you while pointing at the rollercoaster. You quickly shook your head in disagreement.

“I’m sorry but I’m scared of height. You can ride it along, I’ll be waiting here.”

“That’s ok. It’s a date; we’re supposed to do things together.”

“I’m sorry.” You felt bad. Because of your coward mind, he couldn’t ride what he wants.”

“You don’t need to be sorry, you didn’t do anything wrong. By the way, what do you to ride?”

You looked around and something caught your eyes.

“Can we ride that one instead?”

Lay followed what you were pointing at and he couldn’t help himself but to laugh out loud.

“Merry-go round, are you sure?”

“Uh it’s fine if you don’t like it.”

“Well I didn’t say it so come on.”

 

He helped you to get on a horse and instead of choosing another one; he rode on the same horse with you. He covered your waist with his strong arms and rested his head on your shoulder as the horse began to move. For the countless time, he shook your little heart crazily and shorted your breath.

“Do you like this date?” He whispered in your ear.

“Yes I do.”

“Did I go overboard with the skinship?”

“Uh…you, well-----------------” You didn’t how to answer him, you just couldn’t find the right words. Actually it felt like heaven to have his arms wrapped around you.

“I’ll took your stutter answer as a NO because you seemed to enjoy this moment.”

“I..I feel good.” you sounded like whisper. It was embarrassing but your mind was telling you to say it out loud.

“I knew it!!” He smirked and brushed his nose again your hair.

 

 

Finally, the date at the amusement park was over and it was 5pm in the evening, which means your precious time with Lay has come to an end too. You started to feel a sudden empty inside, it seems like you just lost a part of you. But what can you do? May I remind again, it was just a date that Exo made up to fulfill their fans’ desire and don’t you ever forget about that. You sighed as you tried to fake a smile at the camera while Lay was sending a video message to his fans before the show end.

Both of you, along with the cameramen, came back inside the van. It was comfortably quiet inside. You leaned at the backrest and closed your eyes trying to relax.

  “Are you tired?”   He asked you with a low tone.

  “Yes, aren ’t you?”  

 “Me too! But don’t worry; the next place will relieve our stress.” 

 “What do you mean? We’re not going back to my house?”  You asked confusingly.

 “No, not yet.”  He answered yo u with his eyes closed.

“Then where are we-------------------------------------------------

Before you could finish your words, the car stopped in front of a sauna. You stepped out from the van and so did Lay but surprisingly the van’s gone after Lay came out.

“What about the cameramen?” You asked him.

“The show already ended, their work is finished too.”

“But what are we doing here then?”

“You’ll see. Let’s go inside, I don’t like wasting time.”

He dragged you inside and for one more time, you were surprise because the sauna was completely empty except for a few staff working there.

“This is what we called peace and quiet. This place is ours for today, it’s going to be fun.” Lay smirked and walked toward one of the workladies leaving you dumfounded alone. What on us is going on?