Exo's special fan service!!

Zhang Yixing's Promise

A/N: I think this story will become two shot. Actually i wanted to write the complete chapter but i don't want all of you to wait any longer so i decided to post the first part. Hope you enjoy it ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“He Jejin, what the hell are you doing? Bring your down here, we’re late.”

You were having trouble with picking the clothes in your room when you heard you best friend, Yura, yelled from the living room downstairs. You ignored her and picked a simple short dress and put it on. You applied some basic makeup and let your light reddish hair fall freely on your back. You checked yourself in front of the mirror one more time to see if there was still a flaw.

 

“Perfect!” You smiled widely satisfied with your own self then you grabbed your back and ran to the living room where Yura was.


“Oh god, Look at you! May I remind you, princess! We’re going to Exo’s concert not going on a date with Exo’s members. You don’t need to dress up.” Yura looked at you from head to toe and shook her head.

“I feel good today. Maybe for the special program tonight, Lay would pick me as his date partner.”

“Tsk, dream on baby girl! Why would he pick you??”

“Who knows? Last time at the fan sign, he smiled at me when I gave him chocolate. He even said he hoped to see me again at the concert tonight.” You said with a dreamily smile.

“Lay said those words to every fan and plus, he wouldn’t remember your dump face anyway.”

“Shut up Yura, you really ruined my mood.” You frowned at her.

“Ok I’m sorry, can we go now?”

“Sure, let’s go!”

With that, both of you left your house and walked toward the bus stop.

 

 

“You’re such a turtle, can’t you walk faster?” Yura complained at you and forceful your hand then dragged you into the area of the stadium where Exo’s going to hold a concert.

“I’m wearing a dress. We’ve got fifteen minutes more, why are you so hurried?”

“Because we need to be in the front row.”

“Don’t worry, we have VIP tickets. We’ll be in the front row for sure.

 

You and Yura gave the tickets to the securities then they leaded you to the front row in front of the stage. The stadium was filled with so many fans already. The spotlights were already showing its beauty by shining across the huge building making the stage looked even stunning. Soon, the concert started and the crowd started cheering and screaming Exo’s names. There was no different between you and other fans, you were excitingly screaming Lay’s name and jumping up and down to the rhythm of the music. It was going crazy as the members started to do some fan services by doing aegyo, y dance or voice imitating. An hour passed! Two hours passed and finally it came to the moment which all the fans were waiting for. Suho, the leader of Exo, being an MC for the concert.

“Wow, the atmosphere is really hot isn’t it?” Suho said and the other members responded well. “Alright everyone! As you guys knew that Exo has achieved a great success from our comeback, today Exo has prepared a gift for our lovely fans.” As Suho finished his words, the stadium exploded with an amazing cheer. “Everyone, today we have a special event. Do you know what it is??” Suho directed the mic to the crowd. All fans started to scream and their voices were mixed up, only the word date could be hear.

“Alright alright, seems like all of you already knew this but to make it clear, I’ll tell you all about the details again. To celebrate our winning on music show, today each and every Exo members will pick a fan and that lucky fan will be our date partner tomorrow.”

As soon as Suho finished his words, the crowed exploded again. Every fan was calling their bias’s name, praying they would choose them. Count you in, you were calling Lay’s name crazily.

“Lay oppa, choose me, choose me pleaseeeee!!” You screamed out from the top of you lung.

“Chanyeol oppaaaaa!”

“Luhan oppppaaaaa!”

“Sehunnniiieeeeee!”

“Baekhyuuuunnnnieeee!”

 

“Queit guys, so that we can start our special moment.” Suho announced and the crowed calm down. “Ok now Exo will go down the stage and pick 12 lucky fans down there. Shall we start with Exo’s appa Kris?”

Suho and Kris nodded at each other then Kris hopped down the stage and wander around with a few guards covering him. Finally he stopped in front of a foreign girl and suddenly she felt to the ground. Maybe her knee became week because of excitement. Surprise to everyone, Kris bent down and lifted her up bridal style and brought her back to the stage. Many fans were screaming, mostly in jealousy. After Kris, others began to pick the fans they like and finally it was your prince charming’s turn. Lay coolly walked down the stage and smiled at everyone like his usual self.

“Choose me please, choose me please, choose me please!” You were praying in your mind while your eyes gluing to the handsome Lay. Lord Jesus, he’s walking to my direction!!!! Please please pleaseeeeeeee!! Too bad, he walked pass you. You sighed as your shoulder dropped in hopeless and disappointment.