Zhang Yixing's Promise

Zhang Yixing's Promise

Brown eyed soul" Nothing Better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltB-xiIRfk0

========================================================================================================

 

 

“Please follow me, Miss!” One of the staff came to you after Lay disappeared to God-know-where. The woman and you stopped in front of the girl changing room. She handed you a blue sleeve less tee shirt along with a short pant in the same color. You went inside and changed and when you came out again, you saw the same woman was waiting for you outside.

“You know the guys who came with me, where’ he now?” You asked her

“Oh you mean Mr Zhang? He’s changing.” You only nodded to her answer. She seems to know him well.

“How did you know his real name? Do you know who he is?” You asked her in curiosity.

“Mr Zhang is a regular customer here and of course, he’s a celebrity. We knew him!!!”

“You’re not gonna tell the paparazzi right?”

“Of course not, Miss! We’ll keep it a secret, it’s our business.”

“Oh!!” You sighed in relief.

“Mr Zhang may take a bit long, do you want to go to the sauna room first?” She asked you with a polite manner.

“Ok, I’d love the idea.”

“Then please follow me.”

 

You were surprise when the lady brought you to a special room for couple.

“Aren’t I supposed to use the girl section room?” You asked her confusingly. The lady chuckled before replied to you.

“No you’re not, Miss! Mr Zhang told us to prepare this for you two.”

“Neh??” What does this mean? We’re not even real couple!! More puzzled appeared on your face.

“Please go and wait inside!” The lady opened the door for you as you entered still felt doubtful.

 

You looked around in awe, the atmosphere inside was so comfortable. You excitedly stepped inside the small pool that filled with warm water. You sat down slowly and felt the heat from warm water running through your body. You became relax as you closed your eyes and rested on your back while smiling in happiness. A moment later, you heard a click on the door and you opened your eyes. There he was, Lay with a towel covering his top and he just locked the door. Why did he lock the door? Did he even wear a shirt?? You awkwardly smile at him as he returned back the gentle one. You held your breath and looking at Lay while he was removing the towel.

1

2

3

Huuuufffffffffffffff

He actually has a shirt on!!

“Feel better?” He asked you after he stepped inside the pool and sat down on the other side opposite from you but the distance wasn’t that far since the pool is small.

“Yes, but why do we have to come here? The fake dating show is already ended.”

“Are you telling me you don’t like it? C’mon! I spent my whole salary renting this place.” Lay’s face dropped a little and you noticed it. But why is he being like this?

“Huh? I still didn’t get it.”

“I thought you have something personal to tell me.”  He told you with an unreadable smile. A glitter in his eyes made you feel nervous.

“I…I don’t!” You lied. There were many things but you just didn’t have gut to tell him.

“You’re not a good liar.”

“I didn’t uh..lie.”

“Haha you’re too obvious, Jejin.” You blushed when you heard your name slipped through his mouth. It sounded so beautiful.

“Fine! Now tell me, how did you become Exo’s fan?”

“Since the first teaser of My Lady released. I was just watching random videos on Youtube and I saw the teaser accidently and I thought it was amazing then I went to SMTown site and it said that SM was revealing the teasers of new group. I grew interested and started to follow them.” You happily told him and Lay smiled along while his eyes never once left your face.

“Who do you like the most in Exo?” Since Lay doesn’t like wasting time, he went straight to the point when he already knew the answer. You felt the butterflies in your stomach when you heard his question. What should I say?

“I like all members equally.”

“I don’t believe you.”

“I’m telling the truth.”

“I’m sure there must be a specific member.” Seems like you lost the battle.

“Ilikeyouthemost.”

“What? I couldn’t understand it.” It really amused Lay when he say your blushing face.

“I….I like….i like you the most.” You looked down to hide your embarrassed face but you still heard Lay chuckled.

“Since when?” It seems like he was really enjoying the topic. You still puzzling because you didn’t understand why Lay brought it up all of sudden. Should I tell him the truth????? It won’t hurt, right?

“Since…since I was a kid!” Finally you managed to say that. You looked at Lay if he was surprise or not, but there was only a smile remaining on his face. He wasn’t!!!!

“I feel like listen to a story right now!! Go ahead, tell me.”

“I’m Chinese and my hometown is in Changsa just like you. 6-7 years ago, I was a big fan of Zhang Yixing and I still am now. My parents were really busy with their business and they didn’t really have time to take care of me so I mostly stayed with the maid. I was a homeschool girl, I had to study many subjects and languages. I was so stress and I didn’t have any friends. My parents wouldn’t let me go and play outside and I was really bored and lonely. One day I TV and the variety show was playing on. Then, I saw a chubby boy with a cute dimple and bright smile was singing and playing guitar. Later, the MC called his name and it was Zhang Yixing.” You paused and looked at Lay and he had a soften gaze on you.

“Continue!” He told you.

“After I saw him sing on TV that day, I was really impressed and I thought he was so cool and I had the urge to see him perform live. Later when my parents came back from work, I went to them and asked if I could go. First they refused saying it was dangerous for a kid like me but I begged them and promised I’d study hard and be a good girl if they let me go to see Zhang Yixing’s show. It was the first request I’d ever made and my mom seemed to understand my feeling so she allowed me to go with a maid accompany me.”

“You were such a lonely kid!” He said with a low tone. Lay didn’t smile anymore but somehow you could feel the pity in his eyes.

“I was very happy when I got to see you in person. I enjoyed your performance and I didn’t really feel lonely any more. Since then I went to see your show regularly and I even brought some little gifts for you.” You smiled remembering the memory from the past. “But one day you suddenly disappeared. I went to the backstage to ask the staff there and they said you came to Korea.”

“SM casted me and I needed to come to Korean to be a trainee.”

“My heart dropped when I heard what they said and I even cried. I cried really hard even when I came back home. I felt hopeless because I thought I’d never see you again. Until two years ago, my parents moved to Korean for their business and you know what, I jumped around in joy because I was hoping that I’d meet you again one day.”

“Well, you’re meeting me now.”

“I felt like I’m dreaming. When your teaser came out, I was surprised when I saw you. I wasn’t sure if it was you or not. You weren’t chubby anymore. You face looked serious and the worst thing was your name. It’s Lay!!!

“They changed my name for the sake of entertainment field.”

“I know! When SM revealed your real name, no words could describe how happy I was. I even cried and these words appeared in my head. Finally he’s back, Zhang Yixing is back! He’s back as a lead dancer of Exo under a big agency called SM.” While you were saying, a single tear rolled down on your cheek without you knowing it until Lay leaned closer and wiped it away with his thumps giving you a heat up from head to toe.

“OMG! Am I crying? Sorry, aiii this is annoying!”

“No it’s not and there’s nothing to be sorry for either. You’re just being sincere and honest.”

“Yes right!!!”

“You’re really a big fan of mine, huh??”

“Yes really big! When you were still a Zhang Yixing, I even asked you to marry me.” You said and laughed dryly.

“Really? And did I say?”

“You said you couldn’t marry me because I was still small but you promised to marry me when I grew up and became a good and obedient girl.”

“Did I really promise you??” Lay seemed a bit surprised.

“Yes you did, I’m not lying.”

“Ah then what should I do? I don’t usually break my promise.” Lay put his hand under his chin and acted like he was thinking hard.

“No, don’t get me wrong. I told you this because I just thought it was funny, I didn’t mean anything else at all..Really. That time I was just a kid, I knew nothing about marriage.” You quickly waved your hand.

“But I still made a promise with you, I’ll feel guilty if I break it or should I just marry you right away?” He asked playfully.

“Oh yes you should!!!” You joked and laughed because you thought he was kidding but suddenly you froze when Lay held both of hand and pulled you closer to him.

“Let’s go to a serious business, shall we??” He said and looked straight at your eyes.

“L..lay oppa??”

“It’s Yixing. Didn’t you usually call me Yixing gege before?”

“Huh? You remembered??”

“Of course, I remembered everything about you, He Jejin.” He said and tightened his grip on your hand. An unconsciously smile formed on your lips.

“You’re not lying right??”

“No I’m not!!! Do you think why would I do all these things if I didn’t remember who you are?”

“But how? I was still a kid when I last met you and now I changed a lot.” Lay let out a small laugh to your question before he pulled you up and let you sat on his lap on the water and hugged your waist. How romantic!! Your heart racing like it was in a competition because you never imagined such a thing like this would happen to you and when it did, you felt so right.

“When I first came to Korea, I was depressed because I had to go through a lot of hardship. Language was the main problem here. I couldn’t understand people and they didn’t understand me either. That was when I remembered when I was in China, I had family, friends and especially a sincere fan like you.” You face heated up when Lay left a kiss on your cheek. You lowed your head almost buried it in his chest.

“You know what, when I saw a little girl walking in front of me, I remembered you and I started to miss you.”

“So I wasn’t the only one who missed you.”

Lay's Tears Airport http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XoMALYE2iI

 

“You know the song Tears airport??”

“Yes!!” You nodded.

“It was dedicating to you.”

“Me??” Your eyes grew wider.

“Yes, I wrote it when I was thinking about you, my little girlfriend. Funny, right? I fell for a kid.”

“But how did you remember me??”

“Well, the first time when you went to Exo fansign, I already familiar with you face but I wasn’t sure either until when you told me to write down your name. It was He Jejin!!!! I always remembered it. This girl asked me to marry her 6 years ago and I even promised her.”

“I told you not to take it seriously.”

“But I wanted! Don’t you think it’s weird that such a fan service like special date with fans like this existed?”

“Well honestly yes, it was the first time in kpop history”

“It was my idea. I put so much effort to convince my manager to prepare such a thing like this. I did it all just for you.”

“How did you know I would come??”

“I could sense it! I always saw you at most of Exo’s concerts and fansign but I just couldn’t find the right time to talk to you until this idea popped up in my head.”

“Yixing ge, you’re so sweet. I was kinda disappointed when I saw you being so quiet on TV. Before you were always cheerful, playful and cheesy. What happened to you??”

“Don’t believe what you see on TV. Nothing happened to me, I’m still cheerful, playful and cheesy. On TV, I needed to maintain my image that’s why I mostly being serious.”

“Oh!!”

“Let’s go back to our story, what will you say if I want to complete my promise??” He gave you the sweetest smile ever.

“What can I say?? No thanks, I’m good or yes please I’d love to?”

“Well, I think you’re happy with the second choice.” He winked at you playfully. You felt embarrassed as you face redden in shyness. You bit your lips and avoided his gaze but he placed one hand under your chin and lifted it up but you still didn’t dare to meet his eyes.

“Jejin, look at me.” He whispered loud enough for you to hear. You followed what you were told and found a pair of soften eyes were looking straight in your eyes.

“I missed you so much!!”

That was what he said before he captured your lips with his and kissed you gently and passionately. You felt your heart was going to explode out of your chest as you felt his soft lips moving on yours. Your body got weak when his hand caressed your back lightly. He didn’t only kiss your lips but he moved to your cheek and every inch of your face and finally stopped at your ears.

“I love you, He Jejin-my promised-bride”

“I love you, Zhang Yixing-my one and only love!!”

After exchanged the words of love, both lips met again. This time you hugged his neck and kissed him back feeling the happiness that he was giving you. Lay or Zhang Yixing covered your little waist by his arms and pressed your body against his as he started to entered your curve. This is the sweetest and the most passionate kiss ever!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                                          THE END

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Help me visit this link : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/446091/a-fangirl-s-love-story-diary-of-love-drama-kpop-romance-you-exo-love-luhan
and click on the arrow next to the title, thanks alot everyone!

Finally my one shot storry that happened to be three shots is finished,,,,,,,,yaaaaaaaaaaay xD