THE STUDENTS PROFILE

EXO ACADEMY : THE FIRST YEAR

 

            He opened the brown mahogany door, a door to his office where he’s become the principal of EXO Academy for two years already. On his hands there’s a blue folder with a symbol of Phoenix and Dragon, a symbol of EXO Academy.

            The office of his is located on the west wings of Academy, the place is colored in white and black. The colors of simplicity and modernism. He put the folder on the top of his table, taking his time to make a glass of coffee before he seated down on his chair.

            Jung Soo open the folder carefully. The first things that he came to see is the high school of the twelve boys he’d been observed these past few weeks.

                        “ Such a lively pictures.” He murmured, a small chuckle slipped from his lips. The first pages is the students profile, a young man with a gummy smile welcomed him, “ Do Kyung Soo..”

 

                                                                                   

Name : Do Kyung Soo

Place & Date of Birth : Gyunggido Ilsan, January 13th 1993

Blood Type : A

Parents name : Do Jun Sik & Im Hyo Na

Siblings : Older Brother

Special Abilities :   - Controlling the Earth

Grade in EXO Academy : First Year Batch

Students Record : 2nd Rank in Students Entry Exam

Blacklist : None

Mentor : Kim Young Woon ( Kang In )

            “ This one is Kang In’s pupil.... Better ask the teacher about how his progress then.” Said Jung Soo. He turned around to the next page and meet with a face of a young prodigy in EXO A cademy.

            “ Kim Joon Myeon.’ He spell the name correctly.

 

                                                             

 

Name : Kim Joon Myeon

Place & Date of Birth : Seoul, May 22 1991

Blood Type : O

Parents name : Kim Joon Shik & Park Rin Na

Siblings : Older Brother

Special Abilities : -Controlling the  Water

Grade in EXO Academy : Second Year Batch

Students Record :  1. 1st Rank in EXO Academy Entry Exam

                               2. 2nd Rank in EXO First Year Batch End Of Year Exam

                               3. Second Year Batch Leader

                               4. Dormitory Leader for the First Year Students

Blacklist : None        

Mentor : Cho Kyu Hyun

            “ Woahh~~ That Kyu Hyun really choose the best students to trained for.” Jung Soo eyes wide in amazement. Kyu Hyun is one of his colleagues when in college, and the latter had been claimed the genius one by the teachers. It has been said that Kyu Hyun didn’t want to trained the students who didn’t exceed his expectations. So many students had been rejected by him, so when he accept Joon Myeon, people could finally breath in relief.

            “ With Joon Myeon in the group, I think it could do some balance.” He said, “ And next we have...”

 

                                                           

Name : Zhang Yi Xing

Place & Date of Birth : Changsa , Republic of China, October 10th 1991

Blood Type : A

Parents name : Unknown

Siblings : None

Special Abilities : - Healing  Power

Grade in EXO : Second Year Batch

Students Record : 1st Winner of EXO Music Festival

Blacklist : None

Mentor : None

            Jung Soo got speechless for a few minutes after he read the boy profile, “ What? He didn’t have any information of his parents moreover he didn’t have  any mentor?” He read again and again, half of his mind thinks that Ryeowook didn’t complete his tasks but he erased that thought immeadiately. Now now, we don’t wanna be such a negative thinker right?. Jung Soo decide to call Kim Jong Woon later, the head division of Students Mentors and asking of why this Changsa boy didn’t have any mentor to train him though he’s already in Second Year.

                         

                                                                   

Name : Lu Han

Place & Date of Birth : Beijing, April 20th 1990

Blood Type : O

Parents name : Han Lie Jing & Li Mei Xiao

Siblings : None

Special Abilities : Controlling the Mind ( Telepathy )

Grade in EXO : Third Year Batch

Students Record : Best Face and Personality in EXO ; vote were declared by major students

Blacklist : None

Mentor : Choi Siwon

            “ He got such a religious mentor.” He chuckled,” He have a really powerful power. Really contradict with his boyish face.”

            Jung Soo puffed out his cheeks, something troubled his mind. So far, he have all the non blacklist students. Well it doesn’t mean that he wants to troubled himself with the troublemaker but isn’t it in every group there’s always someone who act so rebel even the teachers couldn’t handle it?. Back in old days, he remember Lee Dong Hae and his soulmate, Lee Hyuk  Jae. Man, those two troublemakers. Jung Soo even afraid that he having this fast aging syndrome when it comes to deal with  them. Talk about old days make Jung Soo sigh desperately. He miss them, his group.

 

  

Name : Li Jia Heng or Kris Wu Yi Fan

Place & Date of Birth : Vancouver Canada, November 6th 1991

Blood Type : A

Parents name : Unknown

Siblings : None

Special Abilities : 1. Flight ( Controlling the of Sky and Gravity )

                              2. Dragon Carrier

Grade in EXO : Third Year Batch

Students Record : EXO Official Basketball Player ( MVP for 2 years )

Blacklist : 1. Lose control of his Dragon results in a few students put in the infirmary.

Mentor : Jung Yun Ho

            “ He’s the dragon carrier ?” His eyes got wide. Jung Soo knows a rumors that mention between the students, there’s one students who inherit the soul of the Dragon, a mysthic creatures that has become the legend and also symbol of the Academy. It’s a rare condition and considering that the Dragon is a strong creature, it need someone with such a  strong mental and physic to maintain the Dragon. When he read the blacklist record, Jung Soo mind got flahbacks to the accident two years ago, right at the time when he just a few steps to become the Principal. He remember that tragic days, but he didn’t know who’s the cause of it. Such tragic days.

            “ And Yun Ho is the one who train him. Quite compatible, I’d say. I wonder who’s the phoenix carrier?’. He turned to the next files and instantly laugh in glee. His heart feel so content to know that this boy will be on his team.

            “ Kim Jong In.... I guess Joon Myeon will have a hard time to take care of you.’ He smirk.

 

                                                                      

 

 

                                                                           

 

 

Name : Kim Jong In

Place & Date of Birth : Seoul, January 15th 1993

Blood Type : A

Parents name : Kim Hyun Dae & Kwon Ha Na

Siblings : 5 Older Sisters

Special Abilities : Controlling  the  Empty Spaces ( Teleportation )

Grade in EXO : First Year Batch

Students Record : None

Blacklist : 1. Malfuctioning the teleportation power ( happen all times)

Mentor: Kim Hee Chul

            “ Such a bad mentor. “ He murmured in glee. Everyone knows about Jong In  and his mentor, Kim Hee Chul.  Troublemakers duo, that’s what their nickname. Eventhough he’s only in first year, Jong In had make troubles far more than the seniors in second and third. Actually, he thinks, Jong In is a really nice kid. It’s just the effect of him being the youngest on his family, so he develop a rebel acts. 

            “ Wonder what’s Hee Chul taught him. I better ask him later.” He said.

 

                                                                       

 

Name : Kim Jong Dae

Place & Date of Birth : Seoul. September 21th 1992

Blood Type :O

Parents name : Kim Ryu Shin & Lim Jung Shi

Siblings : Older Brother

Special Abilities : 1. Controlling the  Lightning

                             2. Scorpion Carrier

Grade in EXO : Second Year Batch

Students Record : - 5th Rank in EXO End of Year First Batch Exam

Blacklist : None

Mentor : Lee Hyuk  Jae

            “ What ? He got trained by Hyuk Jae!” Jung Soo facepalming himself. How this innocent young boy got rained by the Hyuk  Jae. The Hyuk  Jae who’s the epitome of the troublemaker. Jung Soo pity the boy, “ At least he didn’t have any blacklist.” Quite ironic, maybe.

 

 

                                                                                            

 

Name : Byun Baek  Hyun

Place & Date of Birth : Seoul, May 2nd 1992

Blood Type : O

Parents name : Byun Hae Do & Jung Na Ra

Siblings : Two Older Brother

Special Abilities : - Controlling the  Light

Grade in EXO : Second Year Batch

Students Record : None

Blacklist : 1. Malfuctionoing of power results of a few students to go blind for a day

Mentor : Shin Dong Hee

            “ He have a blacklists? Seems like he’s a good boy.” But when he see the name of the mentor, he secretly smile. Shin Dong name appear so clearly on the file. Well he take back what he had said before. If you got Shin Dong as the mentor, sooner or later your name will be put in the blacklists file, either he wants you to practice the power in the public. Unfortunately, he will convince you so much that you will say yes in a few seconds. The results often a bit unsatisfied for the public and for the students himself.

 

                                                                    

                                                                              

 

Name : Huang Zi Tao

Place & Date of Birth : Qing Dao, May 3rd 1993 

Blood Type : AB

Parents name : Huang Zi Xi & Jiang Li He

Siblings : None

Special Abilities : Controlling the  Time

Grade in EXO : First Year Batch

Students Record : 1. 1st Rank in Martial Arts

                              2. 1st National Championship in Wushu

Blacklist : None

Mentor : Han Geng

            “ A Time Controller... I’ve never heard about them in such a long time.” He turned the pages around and got stunned again. The first thing that catch his attention is the big bold of Phoenix Inherit beside the name of the student. Finally, he meet the famous phoenix. Jung Soo has been searching throughout the academy and list of students from the third to the second and third yet he found none. The identity of the phoenix has been hiden, much to his family request. It makes Jung Soo getting more curious with the phoenix. And who thought that the phoenix choose to hidden inside a male body?.

 

 

                                                                                       

 

Name : Park Chan Yeol

Place & Date of Birth : Seoul, November 27th 1992

Blood Type : A

Parents name : Park Myeong Ryul & Kim Tae Hee

Siblings : Park Ji Yeon

Special Abilities : 1. Controlling the  Fire

                              2. Phoenix Carrier

Grade in EXO : Second Year Batch

Students Record : None

Blacklist : None

Mentor : Lee Dong Hae

            The silence engulfed Jung Soo. Not because he found the record, but because he found the name of Lee Dong Hae in the mentor name. His mind goes frantic and also his body. Of all the people in the Academy, why it have to be Lee Dong Hae? And also of all the pupils in the academy, why he have to train the phoenix carrier? Why the Park family entrust their precious son in the hands of Dong Hae?. Jung Soo sure will call Jong Woon to meet him later.

            But despite all of it, Jung Soo feel so proud that the boy didn’t have any blacklist records, though he also didn’t make any stiudent records. Maybe his family didn’t want this boy get exposed so much, he thought.

            Jung Soo wiped the small sweat on his forehead, this file review is tiring him out. He craned his neck, a few pop sound indicates that he need a break. But he didn’t have any activities for today, it’s Sunday an most of all the students were enjoying their free time outside the academy, same with the teacher. He sighed, life of Principal could get lonely sometimes. However, he still need to review all the profiles, so he can gather them tomorrow and tell about his mission altogether. He patted his cheeks to erase all the tiredness and starts open the next file.

 

 

                                                                                

Name : Kim Min Seok

Place & Date of Birth : Seoul, March 26th 1990

Blood Type : A

Parents name : Kim Dae Joon & Kim Shin Ah

Siblings : None

Special Abilities : Controlling the  weather and ice

Grade in EXO : Third Year Batch

Students Record : 3rd Rank in EXO First and Second Batch End of Year Exam

Blacklist : None

Mentor : Kim Ki Bum

            “ Which Ki Bum is this? Is it the Ki Bum, the silent one or the Ki Bum the diva one? I hope this young man got the silent one.” He shivers when the image of the diva Kim Ki Bum appear on his mind, those young lad. Just the image could give him shiver, then what about the real image? Jung Soo prefer to deal with Hee Chul then to deal with Ki Bum. Well , they’re not much different, but Ki Bum could be really so much persistent if he wants to. He always have his way, not considering in what kind of way he got.

            “ And here’s the last one.”

 

 

                                                                                             

 

Name : Oh Se Hoon

Place & Date of Birth : Seoul, April 12th 1993

Blood Type : O

Parents name : Oh Myung Hee ( single mother )

Siblings : None

Special Abilities : Controlling the Wind

Grade in EXO : First Year Batch

Students Record : None

Blacklist : 1. Misbehavior of act in front of the teacher ( happen all the time)

Mentor : Lee Sung Min

 

            “ Misbehaving act ? He’s quite a brat, actually.” Jung Soo said, “ There’s no special record... He’s Sung Min’s pupil.. shouldn’t he doing some good  deeds?” He inquired. Jung Soo see there’s no more files for him to read. So he put down the files and do some little stretch, to relax  his cramp muscles.

            “ This young kids... they are really talented actually. I guess I make a right choices.” He laughed in happiness,” But before that, I should call that Kim Jong Woon. He need something for me to explain.”

                                                       

 

            A/n : Ahhhhhh~~~~ *cue the sound of popping bones* The students profile finally ‘s done...I feel the same tiredness with our Principal-sshi.. XDXDXD!!!! Now let’s move to the the next chapter..... Uri EXO boys will finally meet each other *throws confetti* *light up bonfire*.... Thanks for reading and subscribing~~~~.... *bows*