Fake Girlfriend | Old Girlfriend

My Commitment inside the Coffee Shop

"HURRY!" He pulled your wrist down as he caught you. "Next time, don't hesitate, Try to trust me." He said while staring in your eyes as he smiled. "Come on!" He dragged you again inside the school.

He let go of your wrist when you reached your destination. He didn't looked back but he stopped. You realized that his classroom is really near from yours. "Why are you late?" The teacher asked.

"urm... I grabbed a coffee since... I'm already late for my first class...."  You answered while looking into the ground. You looked up and stared deeply into the teachers eyes. "Shouldn't you be happy for me to even bother going in to your class?" You emphasised

"YOU SPOILED BRAT! GO OUTSIDE KNEEL AND RAISE YOUR CLENCHED FIST" He commanded. You walked outside and you saw Himchan kneeling against the wall of your class room...

"Why are you kneeling there?" You asked.

"My teacher said I should kneel here, so that he can see if I'm kneeling and clenching my fist." He answered. You kneeled beside him, then after a few minutes your hands starts to feel heavy, you can feel your hands going down until Himchan held your wrist. Your eyes widened in shock as you stared at him.

"Hold on a little" He said while looking at you. "Were friends right?" You nodded but still in shock. "I can feel your special to me."  He chuckled. You can feel your heart melting as he stare at you, he came closer and closer until

*KRIIIIIIIING~* The school bell rang.

"Playing again Kim Himchan?" A girl came closer to you with her judging eyes. "OH... I see... your quite pretty." She smirked. Himchan grab your wrist to pick you up. "Stop it Minah! She's my new girlfriend that I'm talking about." He announced. He dragged you into your lunch table. "Starting from today, you will be sitting here... with me." He commanded you with a gentle smile.

You spend your day in school thinking about what Himchan had said. Even when your walking, you keep on thinking about it. **Stop it Minah! She's my new girlfriend that I'm talking about**... **Shes my new girlfriend that I'm talking about** **My new girlfriend**..... "Girlfriend?" you asked to your self.

*SWOOSH*

"WHAT THE? oh... noona! mianhe~ your himchan hyung's girlfriend right?" He said.

"Me?" You questioned, suddenly Himchan wrapped his arms around your shoulder.

"Yes she is~ Now, GO! DON'T BOTHER US!" He shooed Zelo away.

"Arasseo" Zelo Approved.

"WHAT THE?" you shrugged Himchan's arms away. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" You shouted.

"I just thought that maybe.. Ah... urmm... I.. I like you since... It's the first time that I'm feeling this kind of feeling... that's why I want...." He sighed. "I want to make you mine." He pleaded "Come I'll walk you home." He announced. The rest of the walk is very awkward and silent until you reached home. "Okay~ urm... S-See you." He rubbed his nape as he run.

You didn't get much sleep, thinking about all the things Himchan said to you. You sat down and looked at your phone... "Its too early to come to school" You closed your eyes. "I think I should come to school just on time." You fell asleep and had a bad dream but you didn't bother to include that as your problem. Like you said, you came to school just on time. You saw Himchan at the other room, he noticed you and waved at you, but you pretended that you didn't saw him. You sat down beside the window where you can see Himchan at the corner of your eyes, you can tell that he is much disappointed in you.

*KRIIIIIIIING~* The school bell rang.

You entered the school cafeteria. You saw Himchan waiting for you at the table he designated for you. You looked down and avoided him. You sat at the back of the cafeteria. You took your lunch out then someone sat in front of you "You like it here?" He asked. You stared at him as he smile at you painfully. You attempted to apologize. "Sorr—" "I'll just order something, wait here." He announced while having this painful look in his eyes. You stared at his fading figure as he leaves the table. "Don't be fooled by Himcha." You looked in front of you and saw Minah. You rolled your eyes at her.

"Did he told you, you're cute on your first meeting?" you stared at her. *Gotcha* she thought as she smirked. "Did he told you you're Special?" You gulped and replied "Well... not exactly your special but—" "Wait for the words You're my music~ after that you will find your self dying just to see him but to bad, he's already moving on by that time." She stared at your reaction as you look down.

"MINAH! LEAVE HER ALONE!" Himchan yelled. Minah held your chin and raised your head up as she smirk. Himchan grab her wrist. "I miss you grabbing my wrist~" She said.