Sweet ZELOusy

My Commitment inside the Coffee Shop

"I miss you grabbing my wrist" Himchan throw Minah's wrist and yelled at her "I SAID LEAVE HER ALONE!"

"Calm down honey~ everyone in the cafeteria is looking at us" she let her hand run through her hair  then she giggled "Okay~ ill be going now, Bye Hyumi~" *I'm done here anyway*  

"Are you ok?" himchan murmured while looking at you with concern. You stared at him and you thought *I shouldnt keep him feeling concern* You nodded while putting on a fake smile. "That's right! Lie that your okay, so that later on, you will feel okay" he said with a big smile on his face.

The both of you started eating "WOAH! burger!!! i want some" he asked you with him doing aegyo you giggled "Have this instead~ i love burgers" you pushed the pasta in front of him "IM BAD AT EATING PASTA!!!" He yelled "If you like burgers so much, why are you picking out the pickles?" He complained. "Because i dont like it" you poke your tongue out then he smile "See~ your okay now, Sometimes lying is a must!" he Quoted. after a few minutes both of you are done eating. you packed your lunch and then you helped himchan clean his lunch.

*KRIIIIIIIING~* The school bell rang.

Himchan hold your hand then he escorted you from the cafeteria to your next class, You noticed that he is walking really slow so you commented "Urm... Himchan~ don't you think were gonna be late for our next class" you squished his hands "Nah~ I dont think so~" he Responded with a very big smile on his face. You removed his hands and run

"YAH!" he roared. You looked back at him and pocked out your tongue. "AISH~" He murmured then he run after you and as you expected he catched you and wrap his arms around your waist.

"YAH! DO YOU THINK THIS IS A PARK?" a man yelled. that's when the both of you realized that you have reached your room. you saw the teacher and the students staring at the both of you. Himchan removed his arms and coughed. you stared at the ground as the teacher commanded himchan "Go to your class room now Mr. Kim" himchan bowed and reply "Yes Sir~" Himchan pocked your waist and whispered "at the coffee shop later~" You smile and nodded.

"As for you Ms. Sam" You raised your head curiously

"Technically your not late yet so... Go to your sit"  You bowed

"Thank You Sir~" You expressed with a big smile.

While you're waiting for the bell the time seems to freeze until *KRIIIIIIIING~* The school bell rang you pack your things hurriedly and go through the door, you saw Minah approaching you. "Remember what i said~" She whispered then she came near your ears "Don't be fooled" She pointed out,.she then scouted her self through the door.

"Lets go!" Himchan said. as usual he dragged you again but this time he is holding your hand. the both of you is walking slowly then you saw a familiar figure in front of you.

"NOONA!!!" he yelled.

"Where the both of you going" zelo questioned.

"at the best coffee shop" you smile.

"Can i come?" he asked with a cute look on his face. Himchan squeezed your hand so you looked at him. he shrugged his head. you look at  zelo again and made you hesitate more until...

"Sure~" then you released Himchans hand and grabbed zelo's arm. you babbled about different things about your Life, pretending not to hear himchans Protest. after a few minutes all of you arrived at the coffee shop. you dragged zelo inside and told him to Sit beside you. the waitress came near you and asked...

"Whats your order Ms. Sam?"

"Just give us what we ordered last time" you looked at zelo and asked "What do you want zelo?" "YAH!!! You didn't eve-" you looked at him and uttered "Hush! hes thinking~" Himchan sigh from disbelief "THINKING?! Just give him an affogato, TAKE OUT!" he sat and then he look out the sunny window. "Aigoo~ what are you getting jealous about?... were not even officially going out" You pointed out. "Your right~" he sulked but then he gives you a smile.

 "Here's your order~" she placed the coffees "can you play my favorite song?" you replied "your favorite song?" she questioned "Yes~ the  Falling In Love at a Coffee Shop by Landon Pigg" you answered "Oh~ Sure Hyumi" the both of you smiled.

"She knows you?" Himchan questioned

"Of coarse... actually better than you do~... Shes my best friend, she calls me Ms. Sam because its part of her job. To call a regular with respect" 

"Oh~" he took a sip as he put his attention back to the sunny window. you stared at him while listening to your favorite song then you thought *Finally~ i can relate to the whole song* you smiled and remember what you dreamed last night...