just Loved me please.

My Commitment inside the Coffee Shop

~Flashback~

**I cant Breath nor move but I can feel the pain... Pain rushing through my vain until it reaches my heart... i don't know why I'm feeling this but it hurts... IT HURTS LIKE HELL!!! I'm not talking about wounds, bruises, nor cuts... I'm talking about emotional pain, a pain that even the best doctor cant cure** 

~End of Flashback~

"Himchan~ If i die what will you do?" you asked. 

"HAHA!!! why all of a sudden" himchan looked at you then he laugh. "I'm getting teary from your joke" 

"Please~ answer me." you just stared at him with a blank face.

"I don't know~ what do you want me to do?" he asked.

"Promise me that you will get over me, Don't hate me nor anyone else who hurts me" you Commanded.

"WHAT?! STOP JOKING! ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE!!!" he scolded you. you held his hand and looked at his eyes.

"I'm not asking you to forget me.... I'm asking you to~..." You sigh "Loved me" Himchan removed his hands and pointed out "WHY ARE YOU SAYING THIS?" he yelled "were not even officially going out" he murmured.

You looked down and took a sip as you heard this words that came straight through your brain "Don't get angry~ You're CUTEr than her~ You're more SPECIAL than her, like the Music that i really love" in an instant you remembered what Minah said. you stared at the sunny window as the sun starts to set. Your eyes are blank but your head are full of thoughts. Himchan thought while he is staring at you **Did i hurt her? are my words too dark for her to handle? Shes thinking too deep that she even forgot to the foam out of her lips............. Should i ask her out? i mean Officially~ i just have to to ask to make us officially dating right?**

You heard a whisper in your ears "Don't think too much~ you're too cute to handle" you looked in to his eyes as he came closer and closer to you then you closed you eyes. He kissed you as he engulf the foam out of your lips. he slowly let go of your lips. you can hear your heart beat as he let his hands through your hair... "Your pretty lips, your silky hair, your caramel smell... your expecting me to LOVED that?" he  kissed your forehead and asked "Can you be my music that i can never ever forget? in short, Can you be my official girlfriend?"

instead for you to feel happy. the fast beating of your heart turned into a heavy feeling. you pushed Himchan and yelled

"YOU THINK I'M JUST ANOTHER GIRL WHO WILL SAY YES WILLINGLY JUST BECAUSE YOU STOLE A SEEN FROM A DRAMA AND MADE ME FEEL THAT ONE SPECIAL GIRL???" you gasped as you stand up and take your step to walk out of the coffee shop

"NO! your not just another special girl" he argued.

"yeah~ that's right... I'm just. another MINAH you knew" you smirk.

he grabbed your shoulder and he turn you to face at him. you saw him sobbing harder than you "Ill prove you wrong, tomorrow promise me that you will be here" you smile and insisted "Then promise me you will loved me if you have to" he sobbed harder and harder until he came to his decision "Okay~ I promise but ill walk you home to make sure you are safe" you nodded. Himchan scouted you safely "I will wait for you" he murmured "Don't worry too much" you waved at him and entered your house.

The next day you didn't go to your school just for you to accomplish your promise to himchan, your afraid that you will get hurt just before you accomplish that promise. You waited at the coffee shop but you got bored so you walk to school then you saw minah

"Minah!"

"Why? your looking for himchan?" You nodded "well... hes still working on his project on the rooftop since you ate all his time... hehe... Just kidding" she smiled "Lets go together" you leaded the way when you open the door of the rooftop their is no one. you look back at minah. she smirked. she sprayed a pepper spray in your face then he attack you by grabbing your hair out of place. when you managed to stand up she hit your head with a steel tube. her eyes widened as she dropped the tube. her hands came up to her face as she blurted these words. "Sorry~ i didn't mean to-" you tried to walk but you step on to the steel tube. your waist smashed on the rooftop bars. as you fall from the rooftop you became unconscious.

You opened your eyes while himchan is all sweaty and running while holding your hand. you squished hes hand. Himchan stared at you "Are you okay?" you responded with a smile. this time Himchan let go of your hand.

**Hyumi!!! SAM HYUMI!!! hold on~ i don't want to accomplish my promise alone. if only i didn't try to finish my project maybe i will still be with you** he thought while sobbing loudly. the doctor came out.

"Doc~ How is she?" himchan asked with hope.

"She..." the doctor sighed "Sorry but She died" he said with hesitation. he stared at Himchan who ended up kneeling after hearing those words.


Himchan POV

*After a few years Hyumi~ i came here again but this time with my friends.
Im addicted to Americano now and I’m good at eating greasy pasta too, How about you? Do you still not like pickles? Like i promised I'm finally getting over you~ I’m eventually getting used to life without you, it’s pretty decent. When I hear about you, I can laugh now* He lean against the sunny window and put on  his earphones with your favorite song playing, as the song plays a question wonders in his mind "When will you come and meet me at our coffee shop like you promised?"

NP: Falling In Love at a Coffee Shop - Landon Pigg