Destined Meeting

My Commitment inside the Coffee Shop

Your POV

"I'm sorry Himchan. I didn't met you in the coffee shop, but I'll tell you one thing. I came.
I thought on that day; maybe its better for me to give up, but.... it made me realize that giving up that day isn't such a great decision for me. I failed, and it's not my option. To let go of you is compulsory, thats what people here told me. BUT I DONT WANT TO LET GO! Yes,  I love you and I don't want you to accomplish your promise. But it's okay, Don't worry, I'm still here at our coffee shop. I’m blankly sitting here, waiting for you to prove that you still love me..."


Like a typical morning, You opened your eyes to the morning sunlight. You looked at the time on your phone, and then you realized that you're late for your class... ON YOUR FIRST DAY. You put on your white t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers since you still don't have your uniform. You rushed out the door, and you run from your house to your school. In the middle of your way, you realized that you forgot your lunch money.

"AISH!!!!"  You yelled as you turn around to get your lunch money but suddenly—

**Thug**

You saw a man in front of you. You knew that there is something different about him. His eyes widened and his cheeks flushed red while your staring at him.

"You're already into me?" He said while staring at somewhere else besides your face.

"WHAT?!" You can feel your self blushing from his over flowing confidence *I got to admit, he is indeed pretty.* you thought.

"Hehe... you're cute~... but would you mind standing up now? you're kind of heavy" He chuckled while staring at you.

"OH! sorry~" You looked down while standing up awkwardly.

"Haha!!! no, it's okay! what is your perfume?... your smell, It's like..." He asked while scratching his head.

"Im allergic to perfume so... I don-" "caramel~!" He said with a genius look on his face.

*Aish. He's not even listening.* You thought while glaring at him.

"What?!" He said out of curiosity "Oh! that's right, your late because of me! Since were already late How about grabbing some coffee? My treat! since it's my fault." He suggested

"You mean... skip a class? but... it's the first day of class, plus, you don't have to treat me." You murmured. You tucked your hands into your pocket then again, you realized that you left your lunch money. "Okay! but I want to go to a certain coffee shop." both of you smiled happily as you lead the way.

After walking for a while the both of you reached your destination. You sat beside the sunny window as he sat in front of you.  You ordered Cappuccino for your self then you ordered Americano for him.

"Yah~" He yelled.

"That's a drink for boys so drink it." You poked your tongue out as he opened his mouth to protest.

"But I'm the one paying!" He argued.

"But you caused me trouble!" You yelled.

"Ms. Sam this is your order." The waitress said while placing your drinks into your table.

"Thank you" You said with a gleeful smile.

"AISH! THIS IS BITTER!!!" He said after he took a sip.

You chuckled as you took a sip and stared outside. You your lips to remove the foam.

"Good view huh~" You said with a smile plastered on your face. You saw at the corner of your eyes that he's leaning. You turned to face him, but his face is just an inch away from you. You felt your heart beating so fast. You can see his eyes widened like yours, but he proceeded to his plan. he used his thumb to remove the foam near your cheek.

"So your name is Sam... my name is Himchan, Kim Himchan" He whispered in your ears.

You gulped and spoke "I'm Hyumi, Sam Hyumi." You smiled shyly while he giggled.

"See that orphanage over there?" You pointed outside the window. "I grew up there... so basically, I'm always here until a busy couple adopted me." You murmured with a little smile. "I EVEN HAVE A SONG FOR THIS COFFEE SHOP!" You brightened up.

"Then Sing it for me, I'll listen." He said while closing his eyes.

"♪♫♬ I never knew~ just what it was~ about this old coffee shop I love so much~ ♬♫♪" you smiled and thought *I just wish I can relate to the whole song*

"! We're gonna be late for our second class!" He snatched your hand and dragged you out of the place. The both of you run until you both reached the schools wall. Himchan let go of your hand to climb on the wall. He then reached for your hand to lift you up. He sat you on the wall before he jumped. he waited for you to jump into his arms... but you just cant.

"Are you freaking kidding me Kim Himchan? -_-;;" You complained.