First Day Of School! (Stella)

Can't Let Her Get Away (Love Is A Feeling)

Your P.O.V -

"Yah!!!!! NIKKKOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Hurry up - we're gonna be late!!!!!!!" I shouted.

"You dont have to scream!!!!" Nikko shouted from upstairs.

"GUYS, SHUTUP!!!! MY HEAD HURTS!!!!!" Gina's brother, Sungmin, said while leaving.

"I'm ready!!!! Let's go!!!" Nikko said then ran out the door. You almost knew what she was thinking. *, my phone!!!* You held it up. *3, 2, 1...*

Nikko threw the door open, almost falling. She snatched the phone out of my hand, almost falling while doing it. Then she ran back outside, waiting for you at the car. I grabbed everything I needed then locked the door.

*At School =) *

"Welcome to AllStars Academy of the Arts! Have a wonderful first day of school."

While me and Gina were trying to find our classes, Nikko went a different way from us. My first class was history. I didnt want to go ; I was scared of seeing familiar faces. When I went in, my history teacher told me to introduce myself. *Aish, teachers these days*

"Annyeong! My name is Stella. Some of you may remember me~ I left Korea 3 years ago. And now I'm back~~! How perfect. Hehehe. Pweaseeee take care of mee~ Snd I hope we can all be good friends! " I said with total cuteness. I see a familiar face smiling at me. A brunette was smiling at me. Hyunah. My cousin. I sat next to her when someone gasped. My head literally bolted to see who gasped. *Ow.* A guy with black and purple hair was looking at me like I was crazy. I walked up to him. *Wow he looks so fami- HOLY. ITS.FREAKING.KEY.*

"K-Key?" I stuttered.

Key's P.O.V -

OHMYGOD. ITS HER. WHAT DO I DO?!?!?! SHE HAS THE NECKLACE ON TOO!!!! The star on the necklace flipped. *the engraving's there.* The words shined out. 'I love you. Remember me. - Key'

Wait, I GOTTA ACT STUBBORN.

"Pshh, sorry, thought you were someone else. I gave my friend the exact same necklace, but yours is just a ripoff." I said and rolled my eyes.

"But Key, its me! Stel-" Before she can finish her sentence, I was out the door. I was walking down the hallway when I bumped into Jonghyun.

"Hey dude, you OK? You look pretty pissed. What happened just now?" He said.

"S-she's back.....my ing first love is back and now I have no clue what to do."


was this a good chapter? I know, its short. Keep on subscribing! :D Me and my sis will update soon! -- TeeheeKpop and shineegirl17 laugh