Chunji's Small Rage.... When It Comes to Key + 2 SMALL TEASERRRSSS! ^^

Can't Let Her Get Away (Love Is A Feeling)

Jonghyun ran to Key after he saw you. You sneakily followed him until he went inside a classroom. You put your ear on the door. *Jackpot.*

"Hey Onew, where's my piece of chicken?" The voice sounded like Taemin.

"Um..... I gave it to someone." Onew said.

"Who?"

"Umm.... I gave it to N-Ni-"

"Guys, I have something to tell you.....Stella and Nikko are back." Jonghyun said.

"Pfft. Thank you for stating the freaking obvious, Jonghyun." Key said in sarcaism.

"What? You saw her already?"

"Yeah. Almost died, but I am okay."

"Hey hyung, do you still l-" Someone pushed me over to make me almost fall.

"OWWWWWW!" I whispered, making sure the boys don't hear.

"Kekekeke, well, what do we have here? My unnie eavesdropping on someone? Wow....." Nikko said.

"NIKKO YOU LITTLE.....IM GONNA KILL YOU! MOVEE!!!!!!!!!" I pushed her and slammed my ear back on the door. Hyewon, Nikko's best friend, came after and they left.

".....You didn't do the right thing before, so just do it real soon, araso?" Minho said.

".....Ugh. Araso. Let's go." Key said.

*OH THEYRE COMING!!!!* I ran like there was no tommorrow to the nearest bathroom. I saw them past without any suspicion. *phew.* Since it's lunchtime, I went outside to meet Chunji and his friends

--------------------------------------------------------

When Nikko, Hyewon, and I  went outside, Chunji and 5 other guys were already eating. When Chunji spotted me, he smiled and stood up.

"Hey Stella!" He waved.

"Hi Chunji!" I smiled.

"Guys, this is Stella! Stella, these are my best friends. We're known as Teen Top."

"Annyeong, Teen Top leader CAP imnida." The tallest one said.

"Annyeong, L.Joe imnida." The one with the pink hair said.

"Niel imnidaaaa~" The guy with big lips said

"Makanae Ricky hereee~" The short yet adorable one said.

"YAH! YOU'RE NOT THE MAKNAE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! By the way, Dancing Boy Changjo imnida~" The last one said.

"Annyeong guys~ Stella imnida! This is my sister and her friend Hyewon." I said, pointing at my sister.

"Annyeong, Nikko imnida!"

"Annyeongggg , Hyewon imnida!"

"So......I heard you are new, and that you're from America. You were born there?" Niel asked.

"No oppa, we lived there for 3 years. Lots of our old friends are here. But some are being really stubborn." I said.

"Like who?" L.Joe said

"COUGH Key COUGH... sorry I had a furball... Don't know about you Stella, but no one is stubborn. Onew gave me a chicken wing!" Nikko said happily.

"You're friends with Key hyung, Stella?" Changjo said.

"YAH. I told you to not call him your 'hyung'. He's nothing to us, araso?" Chunji said with a cold look.

"You don't like Key?" Hyewon said.

"NO. I hate him. Him and Jonghyun. They get on my freaking nerves." Chunji said.

"Araso Chunji." I said. *Why does he hate those two that much?*

-------------------------------

[ TEASER #1 ]

"Hey, you want to walk down to class together?" Chunji asked.

"Sure." We walked to class together when we accidently bumped into someone with sunglasses on.

"Mianh-" I stared at the person who was in front of me. *Him.*

"Why the are you with HIM?" He said, pointing at Chunji.

"Because I can. That's what you get for 'not knowing me'. Come on Chunji, let's go to class." We walked away. When I turned around, he had a blank expression on his face.

[ TEASER #2 ]

Stella, Jay and Eunkyo were all helping me get ready. *Wow, only my 2nd day back in Korea and I have a date? Scoreeeee.* Stella was doing my makeup, while Jay and Eunkyo did my hair. I didn't know what to wear, so I ended up wearing this -

01DC538A.jpg

When I got out of the house, my date was already waiting for me. He winked at me.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah, let's go."

------------------------------

Hi there! Sorry we couldn't update~ Lots of things going on. SO! How was this chapter? ^^ Which teaser sounds better? LOL I sound like im asking 21 questions  -_-'

ANYWAYS. I've been spazzing about Teen Top lately! (my mom got me their new CD!!!! *spazz* ) Anyone spazzing too? LOL we'll update more before the S-word starts!

-TeeheeKpop :)

**BTW, S-word = School D: