Remebering The Past, Scared Of The Future~

Can't Let Her Get Away (Love Is A Feeling)

~FLASHBACK~

 

"Ugh...Stella, Do you HAVE to leave Korea? You know youre leaving us, Gina, and all your cousins, right?" Key whimpered.

'Yeah Key, I have to. My mom said that if anything bad happened to her and my dad, that we have to move to New York and live with my aunt, Trinity. And guess what? Something bad happend. I should've never let them go to their plane......" You choked.

"Aish, don't cry.... we will be okay..." Key promised.

As you and your sister Nikko were saying goodbye to SHINee, your best friend Gina, and your older brothers, Jaejoong, and Eli, Key gave you a star necklace.

 

 n16_kissing_star.jpg

(GU JUN PYO NECKLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

 

"Key, you didn't have to get me something to remember you... I will ALWAYS remember you....and I pinky-promise that. And.....isn't this the necklace from Boys Over Flowers??? DAMNIT KEY YOU KNOW I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!! " You said as he was putting the necklace on you.

"It's a little present so you can remeber us." Taemin said.

"TAEMIN-AH!!!!! DID YOU NOT JUST HEAR WHAT SHE SAID?!??!!??!!" Nikko shouted.
 

"Aish, sorry!!" Taemin said then did a little ageyo.

While you and Nikko your parent's old car, you started to cry. *Dont worry, I will be back*

~END OF  FASHBACK~

On the plane

"Aish~~~ It feels like we've been in New York forever~!" Nikko said.

Everyday since you moved, you wrote letters to SHINee but they never wrote back.

"I can't BELIEVE we got accepted into this academy!!! But wait....isn't it for rich people?" Nikko asked.

"No! It's because we're on a scholarship," You replied. *I wonder what SHINee is doing. Hmm....I wonder....do they know that I'm coming? They probably dont ; they never bothered to read my letters.*

As you went to your new mansion to see your cousins and brothers again, your uniform and schedule was there in your room, and you were finally ready for school tomorrow.