Is It Me..... Or Do I Smell Chicken???

Can't Let Her Get Away (Love Is A Feeling)

Nikko 's P.O.V -

After we got to the school, I looked around to find my first class. Science. TTTTT -____________- I hate science. Oh well -_-' . I looked and looked until I heard a familiar voice from behind.

"Nikko? Is that you????" A boy said. I spun around and saw someone really familiar.

"OMO ! It IS you! Man, you grew! Aish, you're almost taller than me!"

"Jay? OMBBQG! Its you!" I hugged my cousin, almost cutting off his curculation. "I missed you SOOO much! I didn't get to see you when I came! Don't you live where I'm staying?"

"Yeah, but I was over my girlfriend's uncle's house. I was helping her pack. She's living with us."

"Aww, that's so sweet for you to hel- WAIT, GIRLFRIEND?!?!?!?! WHO IS SHE? IS SHE PRETTY? DOES EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS THIS?!?!??!" I shot questions at him like my brain was a gun.

"Of course everyone else knows, Nikko-ah. Her name is Eunkyo. I think you two will get along well."

"Okay fine. -_-' What class do you have?"

"Science."

"MEE TOO!!!! Let's go together." I said happily as I walked to class with my favorite cousin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The teacher was doing attendence when me and Jay walked in.

"You're late, you two." The teacher snapped.

"Yo, Ms.G, calm down. This is my cousin, I haven't seen her in three years. We just bumped into each other. Give us a break." Jay said.

"Fine. You two can sit in the middle, next to the girl with pink hair. Jia, right?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Two girls with bright pink hair said in harmony. *Wowwwwwwww.*

"Serri, stop mocking me. I had the pink look first." Jia said, rolling her eyes. Serri pouted.

"Hey, you!" The teacher pointed at me. "Introduce yourself."

"Ugh, fine," I stood up." My name is Nikko Kim. I'm a really friendly person with a big family. I love my piercings, my dog, and my Facebook. Be nice to me, pwease. And just remember, I'm a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. I can kick someone's if needed. Plus I lived in the Bronx for three years. Oh, and before I forget.....I LOVE CHICKEN. Which reminds me.....why does it smell like fried chicken in here?" A guy looked up. He had a bucket of chicken in his hand. *He looks familiar.... Wait, that's Onew!* "ONEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Hi Nikkooooooooooooooo. Welcome backkkkk my little chicken lover. Want a leg?" Onew offered, holding up chicken in the air. * If she's back, then that must mean Stella's back! I wonder if Key knows.....*

"You know that I never say no to chicken, you little drumstick."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone~ Short chapter? I hope it was okay~~~~~ Oh well. I might update a lot next week. I don't know. I couldn't update as much. A lot of things have been happening to me and my sister. I hope you understand! Well...keep on subscribing and reading! And for the fun of it......HERE'S SOME PICTURES OF ONEW IN THE SUBJECT OF CHICKEN!

--TeeheeKpop : ]

 

 

 onewccc.jpg

 shinee-onew-chicken-true-love-photoshop-

 tumblr_l72rzuey801qd5v4yo1_500.jpg

 tumblr_lam81lQGdy1qcou5ao1_500.png

 tumblr_l852oistqm1qdwyzao1_500.jpg

 shinee-onew-chicken-macro.jpg

 makro154.jpg

 

 onew__s_chicken_macros_by_chise_x-d33jzm