oo3

New Girl In Town

Poster Link

---

 

You eagerly changed and slipped into your favorite bunny slippers that matched with your pj's. It was good to be home by yourself after a long day of school. You settled down on the couch and pulled out a bag of chips and watched your favorite drama. Your eyes started getting puffy as tears streamed down your cheek when the girl had caught her boyfriend cheating (I don't know?) Music suddenly blasted loudly as you let out an exasperated groan and stuffed your face with more chips. 

"why must this happen to me?!" you cried as you tried to muffle the music with your pillow. You got up from your couch and stormed outside. wait until you get a piece of me, Kim Jongin. His apartment door was wide open and being the polite person you were, you waited outside patiently and rang the doorbell several times. It must've been the loud music that was playing that Kai couldn't hear you, so you decided to walk inside his house, even though that was a little bit invasive. Your steps froze as you saw him practicing in front of a mirror with a wife beater. He was dancing to some song and had powerful moves. As much as you didn't want to say it, he was a pretty good dancer. Kai finished and wiped his sweat with a towel as he walked over to the stereo and turned off the music. 

"Am I that attractive?" He smirked. He looked at you up and down and his lips. "Nice pj's by the way."  You snapped out of your daze,flustered as your eyes darted over to the hot, sweaty figure in front of you.

"Y-yah! Didn't I tell you to turn the volume down or something? Do you want to get in trouble by the landowner?" You said mentally cursing for stuttering. He scoffed and took a step closer to you. 

"You wouldn't" He said and rested his forehead on yours. "I dare you to."

-

You grinned in satisfaction when Kai was scolded by the ahjumma as he was dragged over by the ear. She kicked his leg as he stumbled forward closing the possible gap you two had. 

"S-sorry" He whispered, barely audible. You raised your hand up to your ear and smirked at him tauntingly.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you."

"Yah! Say it louder!" The ahjumma hissed as she slapped the back of his head.

"I'm sorry okay?" He hissed. 

"It's alright." You smiled and thanked the ahjumma.

"I don't understand!" he stomped his foot on the floor cutely. "Sehun never complains and before she came I was able to do anything I want!" You had no idea Kai had this aeygo inside of him. 

"I don't care about you two. Minji just moved here and she already paid three months ahead of time. You're lucky that I"m even letting you stay there, where is your rent from last month or two months ago? huh?" She muttered incoherent curse words as she stared at him disgustingly. "now walk this pretty girl home!" You thanked her once again and headed outside of her little house. Kai scoffed as he caught up to you, pulling you by your sleeves. Your shirt slipped off slightly, showing off your bare skin and well shown collarbones as Kai gulped and averted his gaze.

"Yah, I can't believe you did that." he said. 

"You dared me to." You answered back innocently. He scoffed again and looked at you.

"YAH! I didn't mean it! I didn't know you would do that. And did you know how much my leg hurts because of you?" He complained. 

"I'm sorry" You said hinting no sign of sorriness whatsoever. You continued walking and ditched him as he limped towards you.

"Don't leave me! No one leaves Kai." You turned around and smiled innocently causing Kai to stumble backwards.

"Oh, otake? I just did." You smirked and left without him. *That Minji. I'll get her back for sure.* He scowled as he attempted to catch up with you.

--

"Sehun she's making my life a living hell!" Kai groaned. After the incident he quickly rushed over to Sehuns place and made himself at home. Although Kai and Sehun were two opposite people, they somehow got along well and were good friends. 

"Hyung, stop making everything such a big deal." He replied back slipping on a shirt. Kai had a spare key to Sehun's apartment and managed to slip into his place when he was showering. 

"It is a big deal! She's not a girl or something. How can you not fall for the hot Kim Jongin?" He asked as he ran his fingers through his hair. His eyes widened as he looked at Sehun. "Do you think she's.. les?" Sehun looked at him in disgust before pushing him aside. 

"You're unbelievable, just because she doesn't like you doesn't mean you should question her ual preference. Goodness hyung, sometimes I wonder what goes through that thick head of yours but now I don't even want to know." 

"Just watch me, Sehun. She'll be begging for me in no time." He smirked and bit into an apple. "She's never going to know whats going to hit her."

"Do whatever you want, Kai. But she's not going to fall for you." Sehun said. He wasn't so sure whether or not you were going to, but deep inside, he wished you didn't. Something about you made his heart flutter, and Oh Sehun's heart never flutters. "Go back to your room, I need to sleep." Kai scowled and threw the remaining apple core at Sehuns head. 

"Fine you square." And with that, he left. Sehun rubbed his head as he picked up the apple and threw it in the trashcan. 

"Sometimes I wonder why we're even friends, you're so dang inconsiderate." He said to himself as he looked over to your apartment. A smile was placed on his lips as he turned off the lights. Sweet dreams, Lee Minji.

--

Sehun had gotten a text from Kai in the morning that he wasn't going to be at school tomorrow and was going to ditch with Baekhyun. He rolled his eyes and fixed his school uniform before heading outside. He stood there, shocked when he saw you sitting on the porch, waiting for him. Well, that's what he thinks. 

"What are you doing here?" He said in his signature, dull tone. You spun around and flashed a wide smile before getting up and greeting him.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to walk to school with me since I don't have anyone to talk to." You said and scratched the back of your neck sheepishly. Sehun bit his inner cheek to prevent himself from smiling as he tugged on your arm. You froze, not sure of what you were feeling right now. Out of all the times you've talked to people, never once have you felt.. shy. "What are you going to walk with me or not?" He said, a tone of mockery evident in his voice. You nodded more than you should have and followed him.