Everything Explained

A Crazy Life: C.U.P.A

Jessie scowled and turned to Zelo after Libby had left, poking him with her good arm to get his attention as he seemed to be staring off into the distance.

"Hold on Zelo-ah, you didn't quite explain yourself, you got distracted so what were you going to say about this whole Minwoo thing?" Jessie asked him oince he turned back to her.

"Oh, I figured if Jongup likes Youngjae, that means he doesn't like me, so therefore I shouldn't waste my time liking someone who doesn't like me back and that I should move on. Yes, I understand I'm probably moving too quickly but... I don't want to linger and get hurt even more because he doesn't like me back, I don't want to fall so hard that I can't get away from it anymore. I guess in a way I am kinda using Minwoo to get over Jongup... but Minwoo is really nice, plus he's adorable so that's an added bonus-" Jessie covered Zelo's mouth, figuring that if she didn't he would continue his rambling.

"Right let's get some things straight, you know Changjo right? He's in the dance class, you may of noticed him... anyways, he really likes Minwoo from what I've gathered, see yesterday he was getting annnoyed, at first I thought it was cause Jongup was distracted and messing up his moves but I found out it was because you were dancing with Minwoo. Kinda cute really. Another thing, Jongup is just confused, I have a funny feeling he doesn't actually like Youngjae, I just think Youngjae has made Jongup realise that maybe he ain't so straight-- okay that sounded slightly mean, but you get my point anyways. I'm sure he likes you back, he might just not of realised it yet cause he's been so mixed up in his own thoughts. Oh look, now I'm the one rambling." Jessie stopped talking and over-exaggerated her breathing as Zelo took this all in.

"So... what you're saying is that he might like me back?" Zelo tilted his head.

"Yes! Exactly!" Jessie nodded. "We could always go find out, come on~ let's go find Jongup."

"O-Okay..." Zelo stuttered.

With that Jessie limped away, expecting Zelo to follow as she looked around for Jongup, who was most likely still trying to get away from Youngjae's prying questions about liking him. They eventually found him hiding behind the drum set that was situated in the middle of the common room, the same drum set that Libby had been playing when they first arrived in the university.

"Jongup~ what are you doing?" Jessie asked like she didn't know.

"Trying to avoid Youngjae, how in the world did he find out I liked him?" Jongup sighed, looking up at Jessie with this cute confused expression that made Jessie want to smother him with kisses.

"We were talking about it in dance class when he came up... sorry, we thought it would be a safe place considering it's dance class and he doesn't even go to dance." Jessie sighed.

"Where is Youngjae hyung, anyways?" Zelo asked as he looked around the common room.

"No idea, I think I lost him." Jongup said as he stood up, looking wearily around the room too.

"Oh well, enough about him. Jongup~ care to explain- wait you said 'liked' which means-"

"Yeah, I don't think I ever liked him really... I'm... I'm confused Noona... I don't know what to think anymore." Jongup sighed before looking to Zelo. "Hold on... can I... Can I try something?"

Zelo blinked as Jongup seemed to aiming the question at him. He stared at Jongup for a moment, long enough that Jongup was about to open his mouth to say 'forget it, it's stupid'

"Sure you can..." Zelo eventually said, not having any idea what Jongup meant.

Jongup took a deep breath before taking a step towards Zelo, placing a hand on Zelo's nape so he could pull his down closer, Zelo's eyes widened as he finally clicked on to what Jongup was attempting but before he could say or do anything, Jongup's lips were on his and that was all he could think about, his eyes closing as Jongup moved his lips against Zelo's uncertainly at first but more firmly after a moment.

Jessie stood there looking between the two and was wondering for a moment where Libby was, because this was an unmissible moment and she would hate to not be here, but then remember she was away to her hospital appointment with Yongguk. That left Jessie gaping at the two as Zelo's arms wrapped around his hyung's waist as they continued to share this intimate moment in the middle of the common room with a lot of people staring over at them.

Youngjae had reappeared in the common room and stopped dead a couple of steps towards Jessie as he had seen her first, staring wide-eyed at the two who had eventually pulled away from each other, blushing like crazy. But Youngjae had saw them before they had stopped and now he was confused. Hadn't he just been told that Jongup liked him? He walked over to Jessie, nudging her, when she looked around to him with the same wide eyed look he had been sporting moments before he asked what was going on.

So Jessie explained what had just happened and Youngjae finally understood that Jongup had never really liked him, he just thought he did because he was confused about his uality.

"Well that makes more sense. I mean I hadn't treated him any different than I do any of my other friends." Youngjae chuckled.

"So Jongup, once you find your voice... how do you feel?" Jessie asked.

"Uhm... well... I definitely like guys..." He pauses and blushes for a moment, glancing at Zelo. "Well one guy anyways."

"So are you saying you're like... bi then?" Youngjae asked.

Jongup thought for a moment and nodded, looking to Jessie and grinning.

"Neh, that I am~ I still like girls, that won't stop. But... can I talk to Zelo alone for a moment?" He blushed again.

Jessie nodded, taking ahold of Youngjae's wrist and pulling him away from Jongup and Zelo. Once they were out of earshot Jessie frowned, realising this was the first time she had been alone with Youngjae and he was looking at her with this creepy smiley expression that was freaking her out.

"So Becky-ah~~ I hear you like Himchan~" Youngjae started.

"Oh God, not this again."

"Oh yes, this again- so I'm not the first one to ask." He grinned widely at the deadpanning look on Jessie's face.

"I'm pretty sure the last person I liked was Minho, but he's gay so yeah-"

"You liked Minho? He's that tall guy that hangs about with.... Onew and Taemin and that lot, right?"

"Yes him, he's like one of my best friends here. Heh, I guess I just mixed feelings up."

"Yeah you must of, cause you like Himchan."

"For the love of God- I don't!"

"If denied, definitely true!"

"I- you- but- YAH YOO YOUNGJAE!"

Youngjae just laughed, eyes gleaming in her direction.

"How does Daehyun put up with you?" Jessie huffed, jutting her bottom lip out in a pout as she ruffled her own hair.

"Excuse me, I think it should be how do I put up with Daehyun, he's worse." Youngjae made a face before laughing softly. "Really, you don't know us at all do you? I'm innocent compared to him."

"And that's supposed to make me want to know you more, how?" Jessie asked, blinking.

"...." Youngjae scowled and decided walking away was the best option, that and he had spotted Daehyun coming out of the boys common room.

"Well bye Oppa!" Jessie called after him and then looked back over at Jongup and Zelo, who were now hugging and looking like the most adorable couple Jessie had ever seen.

She walked back over to them, figuring it was safe now. Zelo broke away from Jongup and came bounding towards Jessie happily, stopping himself long enough to make sure he wasn't hurting Jessie as he hugged her.

"Noooooonaaa~" Zelo grinned before whispering, "Jongup hyung said... he said he wanted to try us out."

"Wait- you're together now?!" Jessie whisper-yelled.

Zelo pulled away and nodded, smiling happily before going back over to Jongup who was blushing a deep red.

"Aigo, I did say i wanted to try us out. You know what will happen if it doesn't work..." Jongup sighed, ruffling the giant's hair.

"I'll deal with it if and when it comes to that, right now I'm just too happy to care!" Zelo grinned widely.

"All right." Jongup couldn't help but smile at his now-boyfriend.

Jessie waved goodbye to them as she waddled her way to the exit of the common room, deciding that she was gonna wait for Libby as she should be back very soon. She wasn't at the front gate long when she saw Libby and Yongguk walking, well limping in Libby's case, towards her. Libby looked confused, wondering why Jessie was stood there waiting on them. She noted that Jessie looked very excited though.

"Nicole~ I can't believe you missed it..." She trailed off into little excited noises as they finally reached her.

"What's happened?" Libby asked.

"Well, I talked to Zelo about Jongup and how he might not even like Youngjae and that he was probably just confused and so we went to talk to Jongup about it and Jongup explained everything and then they kissed and-"

"Wait wait wait, stop right there. THEY KISSED?!" Libby stared at Jessie, eyes wide.

"Yes-" Jessie continued like it wasn't important. "Then Jongup said he wanted to talk to Zelo alone-"

"THEY KISSED?!"

"YES Libby. THEY KISSED. JONGUP WANTED TO SO HE COULD SEE IF HE LIKED IT OR NOT. Now shut up and let me finish!"

"Sorry... Just shocked, is all."

"So Jongup talked to Zelo and they're together now cause Jongup said he wanted to try it out and see how it goes!"

"Oh my god, they're together?!" Libby blinked and started walking again, this time a little bit faster.

"Yah, Libby-ah, slow down! You'll only hurt yourself-" Yongguk walked after her.

Jessie followed them, giggling away. They reached the common rooms and went in, finding Zelo and Jongup sat on some sofas, talking away to themselves. They looked up once they realised they weren't alone anymore. Libby just stared between the two.

"How did I miss this? It's not fair.." Libby sighed.

"You got into a serious car accident which led to really bad injuries that you need hospital appointments for to see if they are healing properly, therefore you're gonna miss some stuff that happens back here when you're gone." Jessie answered the rhetorical question.

"...." Libby gave Jessie a blank look which she just giggled at. "You have appointments too, you know."

"Yeah, but not as often as you." Jessie chuckled.

"Shut up."