Misunderstanding

A Crazy Life: C.U.P.A

Light filtered through the curtains, efficently waking Jessie up before her alarm could. She noted how weird it was to be waking up back in their dorm after spending days and days in hospital, which also reminded her, she should probably phone home at some point today too. She poked at the buttons on her phone when it started blaring music and chucked one of cushions across the room with her good arm at Libby. When this didn't wake Libby up she sighed and swung her legs around, standing up, wobbling a little.

"Hey Libby! Wake up lazy!" Jessie shouted as she threw another pillow at her friend.

"Okay okay, I'm up!" Libby said as she shot up from her bed and grabbed her crutches to steady herself, as she still couldn't walk without them even though she had a boot on.

"Good! Now get dressed, you have a meeting at the hospital in 2 hours, so get ready." Jessie said.

"Yes mother." Libby replied, jokingly.

Half an hour later, they were both ready to go as they left their dorm, making their way to the common room to meet up with there friends.

"Hey Noonas," Zelo said, as they entered the common room.

"Hey Zelo-ah" Jessie repield, where as Libby just ignored him.

"Noona, what's wrong?" Zelo asked as he walked up to Libby.

"Nothing, just leave me alone Zelo-ah.. I dont like how you where using Minwoo yesterday and you where so rude to me about it." Libby said as she was making her way to the table that Onew and his friends where sitting at.

"Noona come back. I'm not using anyone and I didn't mean to be rude." Zelo yelled as he ran after his noona.

"Then what were you doing?" Libby sighed, turning to him.

"Well obviously Jongup likes Youngjae-"

Zelo was cut off by Jongup half-walking, half-running past him with Youngjae following.

"Yah Moon Jongup-" Youngjae called after him.

"Uhm, what is happening there?" Zelo asked, looking confusedly at Libby.

"Youngjae may of found out that Jongup likes him..." Libby sighed.

"Oh... He's with Daehyun though, right?" Zelo asked, it sounded as if he wanted reassurance.

"Yeah, they are." Libby nodded.

Jessie who had been over talking with Yongguk and Daehyun, in attempt to not get in between Libby and Zelo as they figured things out, came back over.

"Don't you have an appointment to go to?" Jessie asked Libby as she reached them. "Oh and Yongguk is gonna have to go with you, Onew is apparently busy."

"What? Why is it always Yongguk?" Libby frowned a little as Yongguk came over too.

"Ready to go?" Yongguk asked.

"Sure Oppa~" Libby nodded and they made their way out of the building.