After Affects

A Crazy Life: C.U.P.A

Sunlight poured into the dorm room and Jessie’s eyes fluttered open, her hand went straight to her head and she groaned, sitting up. Her eyes took a moment to adjust to her surroundings and she scowled when she noticed there were too many figures in the room. Sprawled on the floor, between the two beds, but closer to her roommate’s bed was Himchan, who was no longer wearing the shirt he had on last night and was now only wearing a tank top. The other figure was Yongguk, who was wearing Himchan’s shirt, but it wasn’t buttoned up, so therefore his chest was still visible. Jessie picked up her pillow and threw it across the room at Libby. She jerked away and sat up, looking over to Jessie before noticing the two sleeping people on the ground.

“Why are Yongguk and Himchan in our room?”  Libby asked, whispering.

“Why are you asking me? I don’t know…. Libby… why are you wearing Yongguk’s top?” Jessie scowled, noticing the top that was pulled over the dress Libby was still wearing.

“Um… oh yeah!” Libby said. “I got it back of Youngjae at some point and instead of giving it back to Yongguk… I put it on… I have no idea why.”

“You’re strange.” Jessie said before yawning. “My head hurts.”

She got off of the bed and tiptoed towards the door, making sure not to stand on Himchan on the way. Opening the door she looked around and almost fell over in shock. Mir and Hongki were extremely close to each other on the sofa, Zelo was curled up in the corner and Nichkhun was sprawled across the floor, Libby’s high heels beside him.

“What the actual happened last night.” Jessie muttered as Libby came over after putting blankets over Himchan and Yongguk.

“Uh, why is Mir cuddling Hongki?” Libby asked.

“Should wake them up, really…. Where’s my phone?” Jessie said and went to get her phone, taking a picture of the sleeping boys before throwing the phone back over to her bed.

She walked over to the sofa and poked Mir, he stirred, but only ended up pulling Hongki closer to him, a few moments later his eyes snapped open and he pushed Hongki away and fell off of the sofa. Hongki sat up straight and looked down at Mir, before looking up at the laughing Becky.

“What happened?” Hongki asked, his hand going to his head.

“I don’t know, I just walked in and saw you two being all close on the sofa, so I took a picture before waking Mir up!” Jessie grinned and went to retrieve her phone to show them the picture. “So cute!”

“Delete it!” Mir complained.

“Aw, don’t be mean.” Jessie pouted.

Libby was in the corner poking Zelo, trying to get him to wake up. Jessie walked over to Nichkhun and nudged him with her foot, he stirred and his eyes opened.

“Morning sunshine!” Jessie grinned but then cringed in pain. “Gah my head hurts.”

“Welcome to the world of hangovers!” Libby laughed.

Jessie scowled before she heard a thump from outside and she opened the door. Lying in the corridor was Youngjae, Daehyun, Jongup and for some strange reason, Onew.

“What the hell!” Jessie said a bit too loudly and three of them woke up, Onew slept on.

“Oh hello,” Jongup said while smiling.

“Never mind that, get in here!” Jessie said, ushering them into the room as she heard someone’s door open.

“What about him?” Daehyun said, poking a finger at Onew who was still sound asleep.

Jessie walked over to him and nudged him with her foot.

“Onew! Wake up!” Jessie said, he stirred but just curled up and ignored her. “YAH! WAKE UP!”

He jerked awake and his eyes opened and looked up at Jessie, he sat up and looked around, looking utterly confused.

“How did I end up here?” Onew asked.

“I don’t know, it was crazy last night, now get in our room before anyone sees!” Jessie sighed and grabbed him, dragging him into the room before he was even on his feet.

“Why are you wearing Yongguk hyung’s top?” Youngjae asked Libby.

“Oh um, I took it off of you and for some reason ended up putting it on, I don’t know why… Vodka seems to make me do weird things.” Libby said.

At that moment Yongguk came shuffling out of the bedroom.

“Oh there’s my- oh.” Yongguk said, indicating his top and then realising who was wearing it.

“Um, vodka Yongguk, that’s all that needs to be said.” Libby sighed and pulled the top off.

She handed the top back to Yongguk and then looked around the living area, noticing that Jessie was no longer there.

“Where’d Jessie go?” Libby asked.

“She’s currently in the bedroom sat on the floor, staring at Himchan… is there a reason for that?” Yongguk asked.

“He’s cute when he’s sleeping?” Libby shrugged and walked into the bedroom. “Or it could be because he’s wearing a tank top.”

“How would that affect anything?” Yongguk asked.

“She has a thing for guys wearing tank tops, and by the way, button that ing shirt up!” Libby said when she came back into the room.

Yongguk did just that as Onew, Nichkhun and Hongki made their way to the door.

“I’m gonna go sleep more, so tired.” Onew said, yawning and walking out.

“Need to go get changed and shower and stuff.” Hongki said and left after Onew.

Nichkhun didn’t say anything, but walked out after Hongki. Zelo was still curled in the corner, but his eyes were open.

“Hold on, who cleaned in here?” Libby asked.

“Oh I did… I couldn’t sleep and I was bored.” Zelo said, sitting up.

“Aw, you didn’t have to!” Libby said going over to him and hugging him.

“Jessie’s still staring at Himchan….” Yongguk scowled.

Libby opened the front door and then slammed it shut again, making Zelo jump. In the bedroom, Himchan jerked away and sat up, noticing Jessie.

“Oh crap!” Jessie exclaimed and scrambled up, tripping over the dress she was still wearing and ended up crawling out of the bedroom and into the living area.

“Why are you crawling?” Jongup asked.

“Um, uh….” Jessie stuttered.

Libby laughed as Jessie got up and brushed her dress down.

“That’s what you get for staring.” Libby said.

“Says the one who was staring at Yongguk last night!” Jessie shot back while blushing.

“Can you blame me? You were running around shirtless!” Libby said turning to Yongguk.

“I-I’m gonna go now.” Yongguk said and walked out the door.

“Right we need to get ready so you guys have gotta goooo!” Libby said.

“Um, right, of course!” Zelo said, finally standing up and walking towards the door. “See you later, Noonas!”

“What do we need to get ready for?” Jessie asked, scowling.

“We’re gonna apply for jobs at the Coffee shop aren’t we? So we need to get there on time!” Libby said.

“Um, isn’t the manager currently in our room?” Jessie blinked.

“Yes, which is why you need to go too, Himchan.” Libby said walking into the bedroom.

Himchan stood up and bowed, before rushing out of the room, only to be blocked by Jessie, who was still standing in the living room.

“Oh hello Jessie-ah, I know I’m good-looking and all but take a picture next time, it’ll last longer.” Himchan grinned before walking past her and out the door.

Jessie was blushing as she walked into the bedroom to find clothes to wear for today. She picked out a purple tank top and black skinny jeans. Libby was busy doing her hair so she went into the bathroom first and took a shower and was dressed and out of the bathroom 45 minutes later.

“I want food…” Jessie muttered as the two of them left their room 45 minutes later.

“Canteen first then,” Libby said as they made their way down to the main common.

Walking through the door, they noticed Chunji from their music class was sprawled on one of the sofas nearest the girls’ dorm door. Someone with longish brown hair was attempting to wake him up.

“Chunji hyung, wake up,” he said and Chunji stirred.

“Niel?” Chunji blinked. “Where am I?”

“Common room, pabo,” Niel sighed.

“Hey Chunji!” Jessie called over before walking away towards the door.

Chunji  waved at them before they disappeared out the door and towards the canteen. They walked in and noticed Zelo and his hyungs.

“Zelo-ah!” Jessie greeted as she sat down beside him after getting food.

“Noona~”  Zelo greeted back.

“Does anyone remember last night? Cause all I remember is a shirtless Yongguk…” Jessie scowled.

“Yeah me too…” Libby frowned. “Oh and I remember putting his top on… and there was a lot of dancing…”

“And Baro hurt himself tripping over one of the tables.” Jessie smirked.

“When did he do that?” Libby asked.

“After downing half a bottle of cider I think.” Jessie said, trying to think.

“Only Baro would do that,” Libby laughed.

They finished their breakfast and got up.

“Right coffee shop time… oh wait, we’re gonna have to wait for Himchan Oppa~” Jessie sighed, indicating the still-eating Himchan, who was finally wearing something other than a tank top.

After Himchan had finished they walked out of the canteen after saying bye to the others and met up with Mir, who was also going to apply for a job, outside. They walked down to the coffee shop which was called ‘C.U.P.A.’s coffee.’ There was someone waiting outside the door, which Jessie instantly recognised as Ji Yong.

“Applying?” Jessie asked as they all walked into the shop when Himchan unlocked it.

“Yeah you?” Ji Yong smiled.

“Nah, I’m just stalking Himchan,” Jessie said, an innocent look appearing on her face.

Himchan, who had overheard, blinked and looked over at Jessie but pretended he didn’t hear, this didn’t fail to be noticed by Libby.

“Jessie~ Himchan heard that.” Libby chuckled when Jessie blushed.

“I was being sarcastic!” Jessie flailed.

“Well I wouldn’t be surprised if you weren’t because you were staring…” Himchan laughed.

“No I wasn’t…” Jessie frowned.

“Anyway, we’re here for a job~” Libby said.

“Well here’s the applications, fill them in and then I’ll interview you.” Himchan said whilst handing out the applications.

“Interview, what? I’ve just suddenly got nervous…” Jessie frowned.

“It’s fine, we know Himchan!” Libby reassured her.

“That just makes it worse.” Jessie flailed.

She filled out the application anyway and handed it in with the rest of the potential people.

One by one they were called in for their interview and lastly, Jessie was called as Ji Yong came out.

“Right, don’t be flirting with him now, Jessie.” Libby chuckled.

“Shouldn’t you be telling him not to flirt with me?” Jessie rolled her eyes.

“So Libby~” Mir spoke up as they waited for Jessie to finished. “You and Nichkhun?”

“Um, what about me and Nichkhun?” Libby asked.

“You two seemed close last night,” Mir shrugged.

“And, so? Hold on, why do you care?” Libby narrowed her eyes.

Mir didn’t answer, but turned to stare out the window.

“Seems like he was jealous, if you ask me,” Ji Yong chuckled when Mir blushed.

Mir was saved the embarrassment as Jessie came out, completely red in the face and not looking at anyone, Himchan came out behind her, grinning.

“Um, what happened in there?” Libby asked, her eyes narrowed, looking from Himchan to Jessie.

“It’s not what it looks like… He was teasing me because apparently staring at him again.” Jessie mumbled before pushing the door open and walking out without another word.