Hospitals are Rubbish

A Crazy Life: C.U.P.A

"So how did your appointment go?" Jessie asked, looking to Libby as they sat down opposite Zelo and Jongup.

"Well apparently the doctors aren't that great cause my leg didn't heal the way it was supposed to so they now have to re-break my leg so they can set it properly. I was supposed to get it done there and then cause they had a free doctor but uhm..." Libby trailed off in her explaination.

"She bit him..." Yongguk finished for her.

"Oh wow, why in the world would you do that?" Jessie blinked at her friend.

"I freaked out... so yeah I have to go back soon." Libby shrugged.

Jessie rolled her eyes, chuckling as Himchan, Youngjae and Daehyun came over. She glanced up at Himchan, her eyes moving to Youngjae who was smirking at her with a knowing look in his eyes. Jessie scowled at him, crossing her arms and huffing as Himchan pushed his way into the seat next to her.

"Do you know Jongup and Zelo are together?" Libby asked them once they had settled.

"Yeah, Youngjae told us." Himchan chuckled. "But hey, Zelo. What about Minwoo?"

"OH!" Zelo jumped up from his seat beside Jongup and looked around the common room in a slight panic.

They watched as he ran off towards the boys dorms, disappearing in after bumping into some random guy.

"Well, he's going to have fun explaining this to him." Jessie rolled her eyes.

Meanwhile Zelo had found Minwoo sitting in the corner of the boys common room with two other guys who were obviously twins.

"Minwoo hyung-"

"Zelo-ah! I've been meaning to-"

"-I need to talk to- oh, meaning to what?"

"Talk to you... you need to talk too?" He chuckled, "you first then."

"Oh... well the problem... well it's not a problem, it's great really but I just want to tell you and uhm, apologise- Jongup says he likes me and he asked me out cause he wants to try it out so... I'm sorry if it seemed I led you on or something..."

"Aigo Zelo-ah~ It's okay."

"I totally understand if you're- wait, what? You're okay with it?"

"Of course I am, I know how you feel about him. Besides it works perfectly with what I have to tell you. Changjo confessed, he said he saw you dancing with me and he couldn't take it anymore so he confessed to me. So uh yeah, I told him I would think about it."

"Oh! You should go for it hyung~!" Zelo grinned.

"I should?" Minwoo asked, biting on his lip and nodding. "Yeah, I think I will."

"Good~" Zelo said before waving and turning around, heading back to the others. "Sorted!"

He sat back down with a grin on his face, wrapping his arms around Jongup loosely, pecking his cheek and chuckling.

"He's away to tell Changjo hyung that he'll be with him." Zelo continued once he was comfortable again.

"Oh? that's good!" Jessie grinned.

They continued to talk for a while before Yongguk eventually got up, tugging at Libby, she looked up at him confusedly before realising even before Yongguk reminded her that they had to go back to the hospital now so she could get her leg fixed properly. she mumbled as she got up, Yongguk raising his eyebrow at her.

"I'm not ready to get my leg broken again! It was painful the first time never mind getting it rebroken on purpose!" Libby sighed. "But first, I need to talk to Onew."

"What, why?" Jessie looked up at Libby, scowling a little.

"Just, we need to talk..." Libby nodded before looking around for him.

She spotted him, limping over to him and asking if she could speak to him alone since he was sitting with Key and Jonghyun. He looked confused but agreed and got up, following her away from the others a little.

"Oppa, this isn't working, is it?" Libby asked, she noted how he visibly relaxed.

"No, it isn't, I was going to talk to you about it too..."

"Maybe we'd be better off as friends, yeah?" Libby asked.

"Sounds good." He smiled, pulling her into a gentle hug. "so we're okay?"

"Of course~ Now I have to go back to the hospital.. see you later, oppa~" Libby nodded, he waved before she limped back over to Yongguk. "Ready to go now."

Yongguk gave her a quizzical look but Libby just started towards the exit and didn't give an explaination about what had just happened, but he noted she looked slightly sad.

Jessie scowled and out of curiosity, limped her way over to Onew and the others.

"What was that all about?" She asked.

"I think we just... broke up." Onew sighed as he sat back down beside Taemin, who was pouting as he wrapped his arms around Onew.

"Oh, welp. bye!" Jessie waddled away before it could get anymore awkward.

"So uh, what's going on?" Zelo asked the minute Jessie had sat back down beside Himchan.

"Onew and Libby have broke up." Jessie shrugged. "None of my business."

"What? Well they weren't really seeing much of each other anyways..." Himchan shrugged too.

"Hope she's okay though..." Zelo nodded.

when Libby came back, no one asked her about it though.

"So is your leg fixed then?" Jessie grinned.

"Hopefully, yeah." Libby said, looking down at her leg.