President Daughter in Law

Hold My Hand

The day was tiring. They is still in the mansion and will be living in the mansion. They only will be gone for a honeymoon after their tour is finished. 

Yoona is lying down on the bed while looking into the catalog that one of the asistant gave her. Tecyeon came and sit beside her.

 

"Still looking?" asked Taecyeon. "Yes. It's my first time doing stuff like this" said Yoona while changing position, now her head is on Taec's leg/thigh. "Don't be too stressed up. It's fine." said Taecyeon while carassing her hair. "But, I represent the country whenever I go. So..." said Yoona while getting up to sit. "I know, I know. But, today had been a tiring day. Rest for a bit." said Taecyeon while holding her hand. Yoona smiled and agrees. She put the catalog aside. She stares at Taecyeon who's on the phone. He talk to the phone while standing and he's wearing sweat shirt but he still look charismatic. Yoona stares and smile. She wonders how horrible she look when she stands beside him. How different they are. Both of them gives different vibes. She smiled again with a new spirit. Knowing that the call will end very soon, Yoona walked nearer to Taec and gave him a back hug when he finishes. She hug him thightly. He holds her hand and look at his back, looking at her with an endless look. He smiled and she replies. Her gentle and sincere smile made him feel loved. He turns and hug her tightly. He kissed her head. He whispered "I love you, my wife" to her ear and kiss her lips after bending a little.