We've Met

Hold My Hand

Assistant: After this, we're going to visit the national library, Mr. President.

President: Okay. I missed that place so much.

Asisstant: Of course you do, sir.

 

So, the President and his son also other people visit the national library. The camera and tv broadcaster are busy shooting the President and his son. The President whispers to his son "Go secretly and look at some books. We'll be here for 3 hours." he smiled and nods. His son stand and walk off. He walk off quickly to a secretive look table in the middle of books shelves and beside the window. He took a classic English novel and sat on one of the vhair beside the window. Right after he sat, a cameraman came. He bows and apologize. Then, he ran outside and hid behind some bushes. Unfortunately, it began to rain. He ran to find a shelter. At the same time, a girl with an ice cream finding for a shelter.

 

They both ran to the same small phone booth. They got shocked and wanted to back off but after the thunderstorm heard, the both rush inside and shut the door. They are only a few inches apart. When they turn, their touches to each other so the President's son turn again. Facing her back, he remembered his mother. Her wet hair and back just look like her mother who passed away when he's 5 years old. He touches her hair and gave her a back hug with a slightly tears. "Mom... Taecyeon, your son, missed you so much" he whispers to her ear. She got shocked and yelled since she's shy. "Hey! I'm not your mother!" while removing his muscular hands. She faced him and realized his tears. "Are you okay?" she asked. "Oh... I'm sorry.. I-" "It's okay" he replied with his smile while wiping his tears. "I'm glad to hear that. I'm sorry." she said with a worried face. "Hahaha. I am the one who is supposed to tell you sorry. I hugged you out of nowhere." he said while looking into her big worried eyes.

 

Time pass by and they get closer without any expectations. She's shivering and he lend his coat. The rain stopped and his father's assistants came and him to his car. He waved to her and she replied with a bright smile without knowing who's Taecyeon is. While waving, he moves his lips " LET'S MEET AGAIN". She smiled.

 

to be continued