Another step ahead

Hold My Hand

They bowed to the reporters and audience. The reporters asked a lot and a lot of questions, making Yoona nervous. There is even sensative questions but Taecyeon and Yoona manage to answer it wisely. When Taecyeon announces the date od their wedding, everyone get shoked. Their wedding will be held next Saturday. Taecyeon said it was his dad's decision and it is his late mum's birthday. When they end it, everyone stand up and applause for their rationality and wiseness.


In the LIMO-

"I'm glad it went well." said Yoona. "Of course. I told you, right?" tease Taecyeon. "Yeah" said Yoona with a smile. "Don't tell me there's no reward." said Taecyeon with a pout on his face. "Reward?' asked Yoona. "Yeah! Reward. Kiss me." said Taecyeon with a smile. Yoona is shy. She wanted to peck his cheek but he ask her to do it on his lips. Yoona peck his lips but then he hold Yoona's head and waist. He kiss her passionately. She slightly punch him asking him to stop but he didn't. He kiss her even more passionate. She punch and punch him playfully but he keep kissing her. But then, the car stoped and made Yoona lay down and Taecyeon's face drop on her s. Yoona get up quickly as it is awkward but then, Taecyeon gets naughtier. He gets closer to her neck. She look at him and whisper that she won't make him regret if he waits till their first night. He smiled and peck her cheek.


The wedding went well. They are even happier when the whole nation support their marriage. They even send supportive videos and cards also presents. The day is tiring. then... their first night.