The Sweet Us

Hold My Hand

Taecyeon arrived home after 2 hours Goo Hyun left. All the maids were given day-off on weekends. So Yoona is alone in their house. Yoona is preparing the table for dinner with her beloved husband. He went into their house and straight to the kitchen when he hears the sound of the plates hitting the table. "Hey, honey" he whispers to Yoona's ear. He hug her waist from her back with his right hand and kiss her cheek. "Hello" Yoona said with a smile. "Take a sit" said Yoona while releasing herself from Taecyeon's hug. He sat on the chair. He smiles. "Why are you showing your teeth? Why are you so happy?" asked Yoona. "Don't act like you don't know" Taecyeon teased. "Why?" asked Yoona while acting clueless. "You cooked my favorite food" said Taecyeon with a big smile. "No!" Yoona deny. "Eyh.." Taecyeon teased again. "I know..." he added. Yoona sat in front of Taecyeon and says "Let's eat". But when she want to hold the spoon, he hold her hand and said "Thank you, my love" with a sweet sincere smile. Yoona smiled and nodded. He looked into her eyes deeply and says I LOVE YOU. She blushed and shyly smiling. "Let's eat before it gets cold" said Yoona. "Yes" Taecyeon reply and release her hand. They had a great dinner together.

 

Right after they finished their dinner, Taecyeon volunteered himself to clean the table and wash the dishes. Yoona refuses and they made a deal that Taecyeon will clean the table while Yoona wash the dishes. When Yoona washing the dishes with her messy bun and white shirt, Taecyeon just stares her back with a smile.

Taecyeon's POV

How wonderful. I never imagined my life would be this wonderful. I never imagined that she will be by my side. Looking at her back, made me remember mum. Looking at her smiling made my whole entire life bright and sunny all the time. Loving her made me warm even if I turn into ice. Holding her made me feel special. Kissing her made me feel loved. Hugging her made me feel comfortable that I just wanna hug her all the time. Whenever I look at her, my heart beats fast. Whenever, she's not with me, I'll miss her. She's the one. She's the one who made me feel blessed and happy. She's the one for me. I love you so much, Yoona yah.

POV ended

 

Looking at Taecyeon who seems lost in his own world, Yoona came near him. She poke his right cheek and peck his left cheek making him shocked. He smiled when their eyes met each other. He peck her lips and they smiled. "What are you thinking of?" Yoona, the wife, asked Taecyeon, the husband. "Nothing..."he replied. "Really? Okay" she said. "Wanna watch tv? I have this love movie that Jie(maid) recomended to me. She said it is so sweet and romantic" she asked with her eyes widened which shows her excitement. "Sure.." he replied. "OKAY!" Yoona wanna walk off to turn on the. "But no.." Taecyeon said while hold her wrist which made her stop. She faced him and asked "Why?" He looked into her eyes and says "Let us make our own sweet romantic love movie". He pull her and kissed her deeply. She smiled and put her arms around his neck after she made herself taller. Taecyeon carried her to their bedroom.

 

He placed her on their comfy bed softly. He get on top of her while making her lay down softly. They kissed passionately. Feeling the love they both have for each other made the kiss felt really special. He slowly went lower to her neck and they did it for the first time with full of love. They love they made made both of them feel special and loved. After 2 hours of love making, they both feel tired and slept. Before they slept, Taecyeon whisper some words to Yoona's ears. "You are my love, my fantasy, my joy, my sweetheart, my universe, my everything, you're my wife and I hope you'll be the mother of my children after what we did. I'll love you forever, Yoona, my wife." She faced him and peck his lips. she smiled and said "I love you so much." she also said thank you. "I'm glad you chose me. I'll be so happy when I become a mother. Thank you for making me complete for being a wife and a woman. I love you". He nodded and hug her tightly. He kissed her forehead and they fall asleep in each other's embrace.

 

The next morning, Yoona wakes up without Taecyeon beside her. She grab random shirt and went out from the bed. She walked slowly as her inner thighs feel so painful. Then she saw a Taecyeon's diary opened on the table beside their bed. He wrote: 

Yoona smiled and walk outside the room and hear noises came from the kitchen. She smiled knowing that is Taecyeon. She walked to the kitchen. "Morning" she said. "Love..." said Taecyeon with a scared face. Yoona asked why and he explained that he burned the toast he want to make for her and ruined the mushroom soup. She smiled and stand in front of him. She smiled and peck his lips. She said thank you and took the burned toast. She bite it and says "It's eatable." Taecyeon smiles on her kindness and both of them laughs.

 

to be continued