I'm Flying~

My Heart Will Go On

-I'm Flying-

Minseok was standing at the front of the ship, leaning on the rail as the ship was sailing across the ocean. Yifan notices him and walks behind him, breking the peaceful silence.

"Hey Jack." He turned around, only to see the beautiful lady he's saved the other night. Sunlight hitting her face perfectly. She began walking closer to him, wind allowing her dress to flow beautifully. 

"I fo-" 

"Shhhh... Give me your hand." Minseok interrupted her. He took her hand, looking at her flawless face. "Now close your eyes. Go on~" Yifan did as he said and shut her eyes closed. "Now step up." Minseok instructed. 

"And hold onto the railing. Keep your eyes closed and don't peek."

"I'm not."

"Now step up onto the rail." Yifan hesitantly did so. "Hold on. Keep your eyes closed." She giggled.

"You trust me?" Minseok asked her.

"I trust you." Yifan replied, eyes still shut. He took her arms and spread them out, as if they were wings. Yifan left her arms there as he hugged her waist from behind. 

"Now open your eyes." Minseok whispered into her ear. Yifan slowly fluttered her eyes open and gasped in amazement. 

"I'm flying!" She said, grinning from ear to ear. Minseok rested his chin on her shoulder, intertwining their fingers together. Minseok hummed a sweet tune into her ear, making her smile and gaze into the view. Yifan and Minseok let each other's hands go as their eyes met. Minseok's face leaned closer to hers, soon closing the gap between their lips, sharing a sweet and romantic kiss togather. Yifan's hand reached behind Minseok's neck, gently pushing his head closer to hers. To both of them... This was the highpoint in their lives.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another updaaaaate~