Jack Minseok and Rose Yifan's First Meeting

My Heart Will Go On

-Jack Minseok and Rose Yifan's First Meeting-

Jack Minseok was just laying down on a bench near the back of the Titanic, admiring the beautiful stars above. When he noticed a young woman run passed him. He sat up and watched the woman run to the railing of the ship; leaning over. This woman, whom he has never met, began climbing over the rails. Minseok walked up behind her. She was looking down at the icy waters when Minseok spoke up.

"Don't do it." 

"Stay back, I mean it. Don't come any closer." She sounded very shaken up and stern.

"Come on. Just give me your hand, I'll pull you back over." He said lending a one of his hands out to help.

"No! Stay where you are! I mean it! I'll let go." She said to him, looking back down.

"No you won't." 

"Yes I will! You dont know what I will and will not do!" She grasped the railings tighter. Minseok kept trying to talk the woman out of it. It took quite some time but he managed to get her to agree. Minseok grabbed one of her hands as she slowly turned around. She held onto him as he tried pulling her over. In the proccess of trying to pull her over, one of her foots slipped causing her to lose her grip. Minseok managed to grab her hand in time and stared into her eyes. She let out screams of fear and terror.

"Give me your other hand and I'll pull you over. Come on. I won't let you fall." Minseok reached for her other hand and she hesitantly took it in hers. Minseok pulled upwards as she swung her legs onto the ledge on the edge of the ship. She managed to cling back onto Minseok and he successfully pulled her over. She stated in his grasp for quite a while to recollect herself.

"M-may i ask who saved me?"

"Minseok. Jack Minseok. And your name?"

"Rose Yifan." 

The security had rushed over to the scene, due to the screams of Yifan that were heard. They assumed Minseok has done something bad to Yifan causing the young lady to scream in horror. 

"Back away from the girl." One said, pointing a gun to him. Minseok rose his hands in surrender and backed away from Yifan, never leaving her stare. The security took Yifan away and left Minseok where he stood. He himself grinned like an idiot, hoping to see this beautiful woman again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Multi shot~. Another  update ahead.