Never Let Go (Final)

My Heart Will Go On

-Never Let Go-

Yifan was on a dresser in the ocean holding onto Minseok for dear life. They were both freezing to death. Lips purple, skin pale, ice threatening to cover their whole bodies. Yifan tightens her grip on Minseok's hand.

"I love you Jack." Minseok looks at her.

"Don't you do that. Don't you say your goodbyes. Not yet. Do you understand me?" Yifan nods.

"I'm so cold." She says.

"Listen Rose, you're gonna get outta here... You're gonna go on... and you're gonna make lots of babies.... and you're gonna watch em grow.... You're gonna die an old lady, warm in her bed.... not here, not this night. not like this you understand me?" Minseok tells Yifan between breaths.

"I can't feel my body.."

"Winning that ticket Rose, was the best thing that has ever happened to me.... It brought me to you.. And I'm thankful for that Rose... I'm thankful... " He said, smiling at her.

"You must do me this honor..." Minseok said, taking both of her hands into his. "You must promise me that you'll survive... That you wont give up... No matter what happens... No matter how hopeless... Promise me now Rose... And never let go of that promise... " 

"I promise.." Yifan says, tears threatening to fall from her eyes.. 

"Never let go." 

"I'll never let go Jack... I'll never let go.." Minseok kisses one of Yifan's hands and smiles a warm smile. 

-------------

Yifan was laying down on the dresser, hands still in Minseok's, as she hummed a tune. She was interrupted when a light shined on her face. Yifan turned to the direction the light was coming in. It was a boat, looking for survivors. 

"Jack.." She said, tapping his hand. Yifan turned over on her stomach trying to wake Minseok up. 

"Jack... Jack... There's a boat, Jack." No sign of movement from Minseok... Yifan's small smile turned into a worried and scared frown. "Jack... Jack... Jack...." She shook him, trying to wake him up. Her voice coarse, tears streaming from Yifan's eyes. "There's a boat... Jack.. " Yifan glanced at the boat, which was going further and further away. She closed her eyes and rested her head on Minseok's cold hands. Yifan's eyes shot open and looked at the boat yet again..

"Come back.. Come back." She repeated, trying her best to scream. Her voice raspy and dry still calling for the boat to come back to her. Yifan looked down at Minseok and took his hand off hers. 

"I'll never let go.. I promise..." She said, kissing his hand before letting his body go into the ocean. Yifan let out choked sobs, seeing her lover sink deeper and deeper. She rolled off the dresser, swimming to a deceased body which had a whistle in its mouth. She grabbed the whistle and blew into it, making sure it was loud enough for the people on the boat to hear. The boat turned around into Yifan's direction, and helped her on.. They continued searching until they were positive no one else was alive. They rowed the boat to land and made it safely.

-------------

"Can I take your name please?" One of the workers taking role asked Yifan. She turned to him.

"Minseok. Rose Minseok." She turned her attention back to the sky.. Thinking about the words Minseok has said to her before his death. The only thing running through her mind was "Never let go." 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONE! BOOYAAA!!! XD Killed the mood didnt I? Sowwy~ Did you enjoy~?