Draw Me Like One of Your French Girls

My Heart Will Go On

-Draw Me Like One of Your French Girls-

Yifan walks into the room, immediately handing over The Heart of the Ocean to Minseok. He took one look at it and said, "that's nice."

"What is it a sapphire?" He questioned, examining the beautiful necklace in his hand.

"A diamond. A very rare diamond." Yifan answered, changing her a gaze from the necklace to Minseok. She her lower lip. "Jack I want you to draw me like one of your french girls.... Wearing this." She said. Minseok still observing the necklace.

"Alright." 

"Wearing only this." Minseok's attention turned to Yifan in awe. 

------------

As Yifan was getting ready, Minseok was setting up the couch and pillows for her to lay on. He was sharpening one of his pencils with a knife when Yifan walked in, only in a silk robe. Yifan smirked at him, twirling the robe attactched to her robe, getting Minseok to smirk back at her. 

"The last thing I need, is another picture of me looking like another porcelain doll." She said as she walked to him, slowing untying her robe. Yifan handed him a dime. "As a paying customer, I expect to get what I want." Yifan let the robe fall from her shoulders, only getting Minseok staring ar her pale body. Minseok was at a loss for words.

"Umm.. the bed... couch.." He said rather awkwardly, pointing into its direction. She lays down on the couch as he directed her how to position her body. Minseok began to draw Yifan and all her glory. 

"So serious~" Yifan teased, looking at his face as he concentrated to draw her.

"I belive you're blushing Mr. Big Artist~" All Minseok did was let out a little chuckle. This continued until he was finished, smiling at the finsihed product.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another updaaaate~