Chapter Three

According to my Heart-Beat

"I like...S-Sooyoung !" replied Taecyeon

"Hahah, really? My cousin? Hahah..." Yoona laughed after hearing his answer. 

"WHAT! What's so funny? It's true I like her! Who did you think I liked? You?" Taecyeon remarked giggling

"YAH!!! What's so bad about liking me? I'm the most beautiful person here!" 

"Haha, what are you talking about? Isn't MY face the prettiest?" 

The two laughed at eachother until they noticed everyone in the cafe was staring at them with weird looks on their faces. They walked out of the cafe.

"Awkward..." Yoona said

"Haha, I know. I didn't think we were that loud!"

They walked around admiring how beautiful the park looked. Wonderful flowers everywhere, trees, and the beautiful blue sky made it look nicer too. Couples were walking around the park too which made Yoona and Taecyeon feel a little uncomfortable. Suddenly someone very familiar to Yoona came and walked up to them. It was Lee Min-Jee, the school's most popular girl, and the one that always made Yoona feel bad.

"Heyy Yoona!! What are you doing here?" Min-Jee said making it sound like they were close

"Umm, nothing." Yoona replied, "Let's go Taecyeon

Min-Jee grabbed on to Yoona's arm. 

"Excuse me but, who are you?" Taecyeon said

Yoona sighed as she put her head down.

"Oh, so it seems you don't know who I am...I'm Lee Min-Jee, the schools most popular girl! I guess you can say I'm Yoona's friend.


Yoona's POV

My friend? Who does she think she is? Never in my life have we ever been friends! *sigh* Why does she have to come now? Can't I have a break from her?

"Oh you guys are friends?" Taecyeon asked

"N-" I was about to say "No" until Min-Jee cut me off

"YUPP! We're friends!" Min-Jee said putting her arm around me while smiling

"NO!! We're NOT friends!" I said while grabbing onto Taecyeon's arm and made him foolow me as we walked away from Min-Jee

"BYE!!" she yelled out loud

I let go of Taecyeon's arm, and kept walking with my head down trying to hold back the anger. Taecyeon kept quiet. I guess he knew I'm in a bad mood right now. I sat down on a bench and Taecyeon sat beside me. Breath in and out Yoona, breath in and out. Why does she try to ruin my life all the time? I don't get it! She has evrything already. She's rich and she has a lot of friends. BUT, what else does she want and why does she always pick on me?

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Taecyeon asked

I sighed and tried to calm myself down a bit!

"I;m okay dont worry! Do you want to go to the gym with me? I just need to go for a run on the track to clear my mind."

"Okay!" 

We took a taxi to my house so I could get my stuff. Then we walked to Taecyeon's house to get his stuff too. We ended up walking all the way to the gym from his house because I was too impatient to wait for a taxi. 


No ones POV

They arrived at the gym an hour later and walked in. They both went and changed into their gym stuff and decided to meet where the track is. 

They met there and decided to stretch before going for a run. Yoona was in a better mood now so they were teasing each other. 

"So, since you know who I like, I would like to know who you like?" Taecyeon asked

"Haha. You don't need to know do you?"

"Umm, you know who I like! That's not fair!!" Taecyeon began to whine like a little kid

"Whine all you want but I'm not telling!!"

"AISH!!" 

Finally they were done stretching.

"Yah! Wanna race?" Taecyeon suggested

"NO way, you know you're gonna win!!"

"Come on, I'll jog if you want!"

"Fine! We have to do 2 laps around the track okay!"

"Deal!"

"ONE,TWO,THREE, GO!!" they both yelled out!

As Taecyeon said he would jog, as for Yoona, she was sprinting as fast as she could but Taecyeon managed to catch up. Suddenly, They both bumped in to an old friend...Yoona's ex-boyfriend..


Finally updated guys! I'm sorry to those who will find this chapter boring because, I seriously had no ideas while writing this chapter! Ideas only began to pop up while I was ending the chapter so you guys have to wait for the next one to see my fantastic ideas!!  

Who do you think Yoona's ex is? LOL, hmmm...not sure either! 

Should her ex be in Super Junior, SHINee, Big Bang, or EXO? Tell me which group you want him to be from, and maybe who you want it to be! It will sure help a lot!

BTW, I'm still looking for a co-author! Message or comment if you're interested, I only need one so I'll be choosing carefully! Thank you you for reading!

Please continue to subscribe,comment,vote, and read! Gamsahamnida!!