Chapter Four

According to my Heart-Beat

Finally, time to update! Hope you like it... :)

 


Yoona looked up at the tall teenage guy and stared at him as if she was going to kill him. It was Kyuhyun, the guy that broke her heart, cheated on her, and laughed as if it was just a joke. She couldn't stand looking at his face so she continued to jog. As she looked ahead she found Taecyeon still running, and decided to catch up to him. 

Behind her, Yoona saw Kyuhyun chasing after them. What does he want? Yoona asked herself. Finally, she caught up to Taecyeon and found him staring at her curious about who he was. 

"Who the heck is he? Why is he chasing you?" Taecyeon asked curiously

Yoona sighed and looked at her best friend .

"H-he's ummm-uh, m-my ex-boyfriend..." 

"Oh, okay...Why did you guys you know, break up?"

"He cheated on me, he broke my heart and acted as if it was just a joke..." 

They had stopped running and noticed that Kyuhyun was right behind them. He probably heard the whole conversation...Yoona said to herself

"What do you mean I cheated on you and broke your heart? Also what else did you want me to do? Cry and be miserable?" Kyuhyun said with pain in his eyes as he looked straight into Yoona's

"Don't you dare try to lie! You know you did!!" Yoona remarked

"I didn't cheat on you! I don't even know why you broke up with me..." 

"Excuse me but I clearly saw you guys together holding hands, hugging and everything. YOU and VICTORIA!" 

Kyuhyun had nothing to say. He remembered everything now. The only reason he did that is because he saw Yoona with Minho together. Wasn't she the one who cheated?

"Aren't you the one who cheated on me with that MINHO guy?!"

"WHAT?!! Are you crazy or something?"

Taecyeon saw tears in his best friends eyes and thought he needed to do something. 

"Excuse me but stop yelling at her like that!! She did nothing wrong!" Taecyeon added 

"Who are YOU? Her boyfriend or something?" 

Yoona grabbed Taecyeon's hand and replied.

"Yes, yes he is! ANd he's a better boyfriend then YOU!"


Yoona's POV

Did I seriously just say that? Uh-oh, Taecyeon I'm sorry! Stupid, stupid, stupid! Why did I say that? 

I noticed my hand quickly grab Taecyeon's hand. I looked up at him and smiled at me. I guess he's okay with acting like a couple.

On the other hand Kyuhyun looked very surprised. 

"A-are you sure?" Kyuhyun asked

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be sure?" I replied suddenly nervous

"Then prove it! Kiss him!!" 

Taecyeon looked at me and probably could tell I was nervous. 

"We only started dating-" I was cut off by Taecyeon kissing me. 

My heart beat suddenly started to beat faster and faster. He backed away from the kiss and looked at me. He was smiling but I can tell he was a little surprised too. We both turned to look at Kyuhyun. His face was as red as a tomato and his eyes were wide open. 

"Well then...I better get going." he said awkwardly as he turned around and walked away. I turned around and noticed I was still holding Taecyeon's hand very tightly. We looked around and found a whole lot of people at the gym staring at us.


Taecyeon's POV

AISH! Pabo Taecyeon!! Why did I do that? It's going to be so awkward between us now. My heart is still beating so fast. Why do I feel like this? DO I like her? NO, this can't be! I Ok Taecyeon does not love my best friend. This can't be.

Finally that pabo ex-boyfriend of Yoona's left. BAd thing is, it is now just me and Yoona AND EVERYONE AT THE GYM IS STARING AT US! I hate having this much attention....

"SO..." Yoona sighed

"Yeah, I'm sorry...it's awkward now. I just-" 

"Wanted to help? Thank you!" 

"Hehehe, no problem! Can we leave now? I hate having this much attention"

"Yeah, I guess w can leave. "

 


No one's POV

After getting changed.Taecyeon waited for Yoona outside. The first 5 minutes of waiting were okay until Kyuhyun decided to come and talk to Taecyeon. 

Here it goes again. Taecyeon looked at Kyuhyun and could tell something bad was going to happen.

"So Yoona's your girlfriend right?"

He didn't know what to say.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Yes, she's my girlfriend"

"I'm just tellng you! Be careful she'll break your heart into peices cause soon, she will be mine again!!" 

"Stop talking about her like that!" Taecyeon said as he pushed Kyuhyun causing him to bump into someone. 

Kyuhyun quickly walked towards Taecyeon again, and pushed him back causing his back to hit the wall of the building. 

"Look, I don't want to fight!" Taecyeon with a painful expression

"I don't either so leave Yoona alone!" 


Updated! What do you think of Yoona's ex-boyfriend Kyuhyun? Hehehe, anyway I hope you liked. Also I love seeing that "New story comments" or that "New subscribers" notification so please DO comment and subscribe!  I would really appreciate it!

Thank you to:

wo0baby

Colneekim

minhonna

That_ELF

ROSE_112

yanile

EcahMinyoon

love-yoongie

jkzy1992

yumikk623

SHINeeDazzlingGirl

NndtyaTaec

Nizcasimiro

Kiliim

PuffyBirdy

jessica27

yoongyoon

daesungsgirl

Wow-Fantastic-Baby

Thank you (to the people I just mentioned) for subscribing. Also for those of you who are reading, thank you! 

I know the chapters just keep on getting shorter and shorter, but I'm really sorry and I promise to make them longger. I'm updating 3 of my stories today so the chapter might not be as good but in my opinion I actually like this chapter. Anyways, thank you very much and enjoy your day/night  you !