Chapter One

According to my Heart-Beat

Yoona's POV

Woah! Who caught me? I'm out of my mind right now! I looked and saw someone, everything was so blurry that i couldn't even see who it was. It took me quite a while to get my balance back and finally stand up on my own. i stood up and noticed that it was Choi Minho who had caught me. 

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I said to him

"Yeah it's alright! Just be careful next time okay?" he said as he quickly walked past me and made his way down the hall

I looked around to see that everyone was once again whispering to the friends about me. Sooyoung grabbed my arm and I put my head down. We walked to our classroom which was just down the hall. 

i sat down at my desk and put my head down. Tears soon rolled down my face as the bell rang and everyone hurried into the classroom. I wiped my tears so no one could tell that I cried. Mrs. Lee still wasn't in the class so everyone continued to chat with their friends although the bell rung already. Someone tapped me in the shoulder. It was Lee Min-jee, the most popular girl in school and also the girl that bullies me everyday.

"So I heard Choi Minho caught you before you fell to the ground right?" Min-jee said

I sighed and finally answered.

"Yeah. Why?" I replied

"I'm just asking. But just stay away from him okay?"

I turned around and Mrs.Lee finally entered the classroom. She began to say something to the class. 

"Hello class! I'm sorry I was late but I was busy talking to the principle of our school. We have a new student in our class!"

Everyone looked around the room to see if they could find the new kid. Suddenly someone walked inside the classrom and introduced himself.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Taecyeon and I will be in your class! " he said

Did I just hear the name Taecyeon? No it can't be! I had a friend when I was little named Taecyeon but, he moved to the States years ago! It can't be him!

"I'm sorry but what's your name again?" I asked

Everyone looked at me. Why did I ask that? UGH! Stupid! 

"Taecyeon, my name is Taecyeon! I'm sorry I can't speak good Korean so I won't be able to answer some stuff in full sentences!" he said

It can't be him! It just can't!!

Class ended and I was my way to my next class! I was walking in the hall when I saw Mrs. Lee, Taecyeon and their principle talking. I walked passed them curious about what they're talking about!

"What's your name again?" asked the principle

"Ok Taecyeon im ni da." Taecyeon replied

"Oh really? And you just came back from the States right?"

"Uhm, yes I did!" 

OK TAECYEON?? It can't be!! This is so weird! Ugh, it can't be him! I suddenlt remembered something from a long time ago.

We were in the park sitting on the bench beside each other. He reached into his pocket and gave her a small keychain and  said "I hope you remember me when I move to the States! You'll always be my best friend Yoona". 

Someone suddenly came running behind Yoona and scared her! She turned around to see Sooyoung smiling at her.

"AISH!! You scared me!" said Yoona

"I'm sorry! Anyways, you're listening to their conversation aren't you?"

"NO! I was just walking past them!"

"HAHA!! Let's go to our next class before we're late.


After School (No ones POV)

School ended and finally they were on their way to Yoona's house when they bumped into somebody. It was HIM, Taecyeon!! Yoona was so surprised she couldn't say anything! 

"Oh, I'm sorry!" said Taecyeon

"It's okay Taecyeon!" Yoona said

"You know my name? Wait! YOONA?? IS THAT YOU??" 

"Uh...uhmm...yeah! You still remember me??" 

"Of course! We're besties remember?"

Suddenly Minho came and began to talk to Yoona. Taecyeon figured that Yoona wanted to talk to Minho right now so he said goodbye and walked away! Yoona looked at him walking away, she felt bad because she could tell he anted to talk to her and she wanted to talk to him too! It's just that she was so surprised that he was there that she couldn't say anything!!


Taecyeon's POV

It's actually Yoona! I can't believe I was actually talking to her after so many years! I wonder if we're still best friends? She doesn't look so happy to see me again. I guess she found a new best friend, might be that guy she's talking too right now. Does she still have the keychain I gave her? Maybe. I wish I hadn't moved to the States, cause maybe if I hadn't she'd still remember me and we would probably still be best friends! No matter what, she'll alwas be MY best friend!


AIGOO! Poor Taecyeon! Anyways, I think the story's going too fast already and this chapter is probably really boring for you guys to read but I promise that it will be more interesting later on! Also, I'll slow it down a bit! Sorry, just got so excited into writing this!