Chapter Two

According to my Heart-Beat

The next morning Yoona woke up earlier then usual for some unknown reason. She looked up at the ceiling and tried to remember all the memories she had with Taecyeon. From the day they met, until the day he left, she remembered everything. The ups and downs, the arguments and the good times! After all the years they were a part Yoona noticed how much they've changed through  out the years. Taecyeon wasn't that ugly kid that had no front teeth, always got his clothes dirty, and had messy hair. He is now that nice, handsome teenage boy that has perfect teeth, the nicest clothes, and the neatest hair. 

On the other hand Yoona began to daydream about that dream guy she always thought of. The guy that caught her before she fell to the ground yesterday. Choi Minho. The handsome guy that all the girls want as their boyfriend. The one that everyone is nice too nand is friends with. Yoona always dreams of being his girlfriend, so maybe someday all the bad things people say about her at school will stop. Just maybe someday.


Meanwhile Taecyeon was dreaming about that beautiful girl he always dreamed of, the girl he knew for the longest time ever. As he dreamed about her, he suddenly woke up to the sound of a text message. He sat up grabbed his phone and checked to see who it was from. It was from Yoona. He clicked on the message to read it. The message read,,

"Uhm...I'm sorry if i woke you up but, I just wanted to say something. I'm so sorry that I didn't talk to you yesterday it's just that, I was so surprised that you're back that I couldn't say anything. I'm sorry if I made you feel like I didn't want to talk to you 'cause I really did, I'm not lying! I just couldn't say anything. By the way, since it has been so long that we haven't seen each other do you want to hang out today since there's no school? Also, I'm surprised you haven't changed your number yet! LOL, please reply back soon! Bye!"

Taecyeon looked down at his phone and smiled. It has been so long since he saw a text message from her. He decided to reply to her text.

"Oh hi Yoona! It's okay I was pretty surprised myself that you go to that school. I'd love to hang out with you too! What do you want to do though?" 

Taecyeon sent the message and went back to sleep and continued to dream about that girl.


Yoona woke up about 2 hours later at around 8:00am and grabbed her phone to see if Taecyeon had replied. Surprisingly there was a reply saying that he did want to hang out and that it was okay. Before replying she went to the washroom to wash her face and brush her teeth then come back and reply to his text.

"Meet me at school at 10:30 then we'll decided where to go. I'm so happy we get to hang out again after so long!" she replied to her text.

Yoona went downstairs and ate breakfast. No one else at her house was awake yet so she ate by herself. Sitting there thinking of where she would like to go with Taecyeon she decided that she should probably ask him where he wants to go too instead of thinking where to go by herself. She finshed her breakfast and ran back to her room and turned her laptop on. After waiting for it to completly turn on she logged on to her Facebook and looked at her pictures. She had an album full of pictures of her and Taecyeon. She looked at all of them until she had to get ready.

She got ready and walked to their school. She got there and found Taecyeon sitting on a bench. He looked like he's been sitting there for a long time. Taecyeon stood up right when he saw Yoona. Yoona smiled and said hello.

"How long have you been waitinng here?" asked Yoona

"Not long, about five minutes!" said Taecyeon

"Where do you want to go?"

"I don't know it's up to you really!"

"Well, I always wanted to go to the Hangang Park!"

"Oh, okay then let's go!"

They called a taxi to bring them to the Hangang Park! The taxi ride was awkward since no one talked. It was a long ride but both Yoona and Taecyeon enjoyed it! It was long and quiet!

They got there and got out of the taxi. They began to walk around Taecyeon decided to speak.

"You know Yoona, I missed you so much while I was at the States" he said

"Honestly, I missed you too! Ever since you left I felt so lonely. Especially when highschool came, everyone started being mean to me!" Yoona said as a tear rolled down her cheek

Taecyeon looked at his bestfriend and wiped the tear off her face. He gave her a hug and asked if she wanted to sit down and talk about it. Yoona nodded and they found a cafe where they could sit down and talk. 

"Do you want anything? I'll pay for it!" Taecyeon said

"Are you sure it's okay if you pay for it, 'cause I can pay for it you want!"

"No it's fine!"

"Okay, I'll just get an Iced Tea then!"

"Okay"

Taecyeon stood in line and Yoona waited at the table. Yoona took out her phone and decided to send her mom a message since she's probably wondering where she is right now. 

Taecyeon came back with the drinks and sat down. He gave Yoona her Iced Tea and they began to talk.

"So, what do you mean by they started being mean to you in highschool?"

"Well, honestly, I don't know!" Yoona said again while more tears started to fill her eyes and make its way down her face.

"I'm sorry if I brought it up! I'll stop talking about it now, just please don't cry! 'Cause honestly, it makes me sad to see my best friend crying!"

Taecyeon once again wiped the tears away and tried to make her feel better. Yoona stopped crying and apologized to Taecyeon. It was silent for a few minutes as they drank their drinks. Suddenly Yoona asked Taecyeon something!

"I know it's awkward to ask since it's been so long since we haven't seen each other but, I was wondering, who do you like?" 

"Ohh...well..it's gonna be awkward if I tell you but...I like..."


Finally an update! Who do you guys think he likes? I'm pretty sure I know who you guys are thinking though! LOL! Also, I just noticed that there isn't much POV's in this chapter! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed|! BYE!!