Tiffany's true love

I fall in love with a single father

 

Continued from chapter 9.......

 

Taeng is surprised by Siwon sudden change and indirect confession to Tiffany.

And he noticed Tiffany is blushing due to the sudden confession and she doesn't know how to respond to Siwon.....  

Now or never, Kim Taeng! Taeng's mind was telling him to fight for his love.

He walked to Tiffany and held both her hands. Both of them are looking at each other eyes now......

I'm still waiting...... said Tiffany pouted and looked at Taeng.

..................................... Taeng didn't answer but he gave her his best smile.

Tiffany, I know there's a restaurant served real good steak, should we go there? asked Siwon interrupted as he could sensed something between them.

Siwon oppa, i want only mushroom soup from here! said Tiffany while peeked at Taeng.

What's so nice about mushroom soup? It is just a simple side dish...... said Siwon chuckled.

It is a special side dish in this cafe and i love it only in here. said Tiffany firmly.

Would you mind to leave us alone? asked Taeng finally speak up.

W-what did you say? Who do you think you are..... You are just a chef! said Siwon insulted him.

I am not just a chef...... I am her favorite mushroom soup as well! said Taeng and he looked at Siwon confidently.

Siwon widen his eyes and jaw dropped as he is caught by surprised of Taeng's word.

Tiffany is real happy to hear from Taeng! She grip tightly on Taeng's arm, her eyes-smiled shown how happy she was.

You see this..... (pointing at his arm which Tiffany is helding onto it) Now you know who am I...... To her? said Taeng firmly.

Well said, Taeng! Yes, this is Kim Taeng! You are my idol, Taeng Oppa! said The three in hiding smirked.

What.... You and Tiffany? asked Siwon unbelieve and looked at Tiffany for answer.

Yes, Siwon Oppa...... Taeng is my mushroom love! said Tiffany aknowledged happily.

H-He is a widow with a daughter! I am a better choice than him in any. said Siwon claimed.

Siwon oppa, pls don't insult my Taetae! I will turn nasty if you continue...... said Tiffany warned and hellfany mode .

Fine! Since you want to give to this poor chef here, I don't want to make myself dirty for a cheap woman like you! said Siwon chuckled and trying to leave the cafe. 

Tiffany is bushed and surprised by Siwon's nasty words.

Before he could walk away....... Taeng gave a big punch to his face and slam him on the floor!

Siwon had a nose bleed and tears in his eyes as the big punch is real pain.......

OUCH....... IT IS DAMN PAINFUL! said Siwon with tears.

Trust you to say that to a girl! Are you a man? *PUNCH*

She is my angel..... How dare you! *PUNCH*

I don't allow anyone to insult my girl! said Taeng lift his hand going to throw another punch.

NO! PLS DON'T HIT ME, I'M S-SORRY! I'M SORRY TIFFANY! said Siwon quickly apologized before he get another punch.

Tiffany saw the bloody face on Siwon, she get Taeng to stop by holding his shoulder.

Get out of my cafe..... NOW! said Taeng screamed.

Siwon quickly get up and ran out immediately!

 

Yeah! Daddy is a hero...... bad guy go away! Shoo shoo..... said little Seohyun clapped her hands happily.

Taeng hyung, you are the man! said Yoong patted his shoulder.

Taeng oppa, you are great! said Krystal showing her thumbs up.

Well done, Taeng! said Aunt Hyoyeon smiled.

I'm sorry that you are humilated because of me..... said Taeng holded Tiffany's hand.

Make it up to me then...... said Tiffany seductively and kissed his lips.

They had their passionate kisses in the cafe and everyone are cheering for them.

Krystal quickly cover little Seohyun's eyes whereas Yoong put his arm around Krystal's shoulder.

 

 

WAVING....... Annyeong! 

Finally I managed to update today! I realized, there's no comment (no reader?) whenever I posted on Saturday (it's wkend, who will go online?) so, I have decided to skip Saturday posting. Hehe!

You guys must be damn happy for this update right? Finally Taeny is together, but...... There is no official confession! Should Taeng do something or Tiffany have to put up a "frown" face to make him confess? More lovely scene or right away?

I'm thinking to do a "M" on next chapter (hehehe) so..... What say you, shippers? Vote & Comment now! XD

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 18.08.13