Final

Telling the world

Today, I am preparing myself for this party hold by YG for all his artists and other famous people in South Korea and around the world. The party will be held at an upscale restaurant in Seoul.  There is no doubt that media will be there as well. As to avoid any rumours, Ji will go there first and I will arrive later. It is kind of sad, to go to a party alone. At least, I am able to stuff myself with amazing food tonight.  Who knows that lady luck will be on my side tonight and I can meet Hyun Bin tonight. It will be fun to tease that Dragon’s patience.

 

I arrive at the party at 9 pm and as we predicted, the media is everywhere. I stride towards the party confidently, wearing a strapless red dress that hugs my body perfectly. The moment I step in the venue, I can feel all eyes are focusing on me. I am already expecting these responses since this is the very first time; I attend this type of party where the invited people are popular and glamorous. While, there is me, just a nobody. Even though, I am the great G- Dragon’s girlfriend, everyone still thinks that my Jiyong is single or dating a beautiful model secretly.

 

While I am starting to get uncomfortable standing among these people, suddenly I can feel someone is staring intensely at me. I turn to my left and behold the iest man alive, my Jiyong. He is leaning against the doorway of the balcony, holding a glass of champagne and his other hand is tucked in his pocket. The way he looks at me right now, reminds me of our first meeting. His eyes show amusement and adoration towards me. If only we are not around the public right now, I will pull him towards me and kiss those lips all night. I close my eyes for a moment to chase all my erted thoughts away.

 

Just then, I feel a pair of hands around my waist and I know exactly who the owner of those hands is. I open my eyes to see a pair of dark brown eyes is staring back at me. I can feel his warm breath hitting my face softly; he makes my heart beating like it is going to jump out of my chest. I hold him back tighter and appreciate the feeling of being in his arms again after almost a week of not seeing him.

 

Click.

 

My eyes snapped open the moment I heard that sound and I perfectly know that is the sound of a camera. I mean cameras as I hear more of that sound and flashes of cameras are everywhere. I try to escape from Jiyong’s hug but he keeps on holding to me as if we are away from the prying eyes of the media.

 

“Ji, what are you doing?” I ask him when I hear more murmurings among the crowds that are starting to form around us.

“It’s time,Bom.” Jiyong smiles at me and I can see that he means it this time.

“I’m scared, Ji.” I am starting to stutter and sweating. I can see reporters are coming towards us with their cameramen. I can already vision the headlines for tomorrow newspaper.

“I’m here with you. Today, tomorrow and forever. I want to tell the world, that you are the one for me. You have waited for a long time.” Jiyong utters those words confidently and I cannot help but to feel calm. I trust him and to be honest, I have always wanted this.

 

 

After all the commotion with the media, Jiyong decides to leave the party early with me. Throughout the drive, I keep staring at Jiyong while thinking how lucky I am to have him as my boyfriend. I must have save a nation in my past life. Yeah, I think I really did and now God is paying back my goodwill.

 

“Are you hungry, Bommie?” He smiles cheekily at me and continue to look back at the road.

“What? Why are you asking that right now? You just ruined the mood!” I grumpily answer him and turn my head to the right. Great, now he is laughing like he has gone insane.

“I asked that because you were staring at me like you always do when you see corn. Awww.. My baby camel is hungry and she wants corn, isn’t?” He even pats my head like he always does to his dog. Wait... Did he just call me baby camel again? Instead of arguing back with him, I decide to keep my mouth shut since I have better question to ask him.

“Ji, is it okay for you to tell the media? What about your career and your fans? I don’t mind if we keep our relationship hidden until it is the right time.” I voice out my concerns about his action at the party just now. I am really worried that he will regret it the next morning.

“The right time? When is that, Bom? I know that I have found the right woman for me. That woman is you. You have waited for me for almost eight years. I am telling the whole world that you are mine, Bom. I love you.” The way he says those words, make me feel that he really does love me. Kwon Jiyong loves Park Bom.

 

He looks so y right now. Do my ears are playing trick to me right now, because his voice sounds huskier than before. Thanks to his cool action at the party and his smooth words in the car, I decide to give him a y reward. He grins like sly cat when I motion him to join me in the bathroom for a shower. Geez... This Dragon will always be erted but I secretly enjoy him being a ert though.

 

I wake up the next morning and see my Ji is still sleeping peacefully besides me. I love seeing his sleeping face. He looks so cute and innocent. Kekeke... He does not like it when I call him cute because he thinks that I am treating him like a kid instead of a man. I am about to sleep in again with Jiyong when I remember about Jiyong’s confession last night at the party. I quickly ran to the main door to take the newspaper for today. I swing my door so fast that I think I might break it. I cast my eyes downwards my doormat and I can see the big, bold headlines on the cover page of the newspaper: G- DRAGON KISSED A GIRL AT A PARTY WHO HE ADMITTED IS HIS GIRLFRIEND!!

 

I feel Jiyong’s arms creep slowly behind me and hug my waist. Jiyong kisses me on the check and smirks at me after he read the headlines.

 

“They really did a great job with the picture. I must admit that the angle is perfect. Will they give me a copy of that picture if I ask them? Hmmm…” He quickly releases his hold on me when he knows that I am about to pinch his stomach.

“This is so embarrassing. Everyone is looking at the picture of us kissing.” I stomp my feet while crossing my arms on my chest.

“Well, one thing for sure, everyone knows that you are mine now. No matter what, please stay by my side. If things get tough, lean on me, Bom. I will protect you, Bom. You are my present and future, baby camel.” The moment he finishes his cheesy talks, he sprints to the bedroom. Leaving me confused.

“Why did he run away? Wait… Did he just call me…? Yah!! Kwon Jiyong, you are so dead now. I told you to stop calling me baby camel!”

I can hear him laughing in my room as I run after him. That pabo Dragon of mine. Finally, the world knows that G- Dragon is in love with Park Bom. Yeah, I am his baby camel... (>///<)

 

 

 

 

********end*******