Chapter 2

Telling the world

Our relationship remained hidden from everyone else after considering the fact that he was set to debut on 2006. After his debut, it was hard to meet at our usual place anymore. We spent most of our time on the phone, talking until late in the morning or texting during his free time. I tried to understand when he kept breaking his promises, chanting to myself to be considerate. However, there were times when I just snapped and tried to break it off with him. But then, he always able to make me changed my mind. Maybe I love him too much or like he always said, “We belong together, Bom.”

 

My best friend once asked my thought on his scandal with KiKo Mizuhara. I just smiled after that. Truth was, I was really hurt when his scandal appeared in the newspaper at my doorstep. I cried the whole night and turned off my phone so he cannot reach me. I really thought that our relationship was over when he just stopped calling after a day of trying. Then, the unexpected event happened. Well, we are talking about the G-Dragon. He never ceased to surprise everyone including myself.

 

The very next day, he flew all the way from his pack schedule in Japan, just to see me. He brought my favourite flowers with him, red tulips. He stood there and smiled. When I yelled at him and demanded him to leave me, he strode towards me and kissed me hard. He pulled out from the kissed and held my waist affectionately.

 

“Pabo. I thought you trust me. Do you expect me to leave my baby camel here for a model?” he just chuckled when I gave him my death glare.

“Bwoh?! Baby camel? You once told me that I looked like a supermodel and now I’m a baby camel and she’s a model?! You’re so dead, Kwon Jiyong!!” I yelled at him and stomped his feet so hard. Damn that dragon. He did not seem affected at all. I should wear high heels next time.

 

He spent that evening to comfort me. He explained everything about that scandal while I sat on my couch calmly. Well, maybe not so calm. There were moments when I threw the couch pillows at him when he made inappropriate jokes while he was explaining his side of story. At the end of the evening, I gave in and decided to trust him. We spent the rest of the day with him showing how much he meant about loving only me.

 

One criteria of Jiyong that I really adore is that, he never hides me from his close friends or families. He will proudly hold my hand in front of his friends and introduce me as his lady. The Bigbang members all know about our relationship since I always visit him at his dorm and occasionally sleep in his room with him.

 

It amazes me that we are still together after all these years and lately, Jiyong keeps rambling about telling the whole world that we are together. I never give my opinion on this matter. It is simply because I think he is just joking about it. If he really asks me, I must say that I do want him to do just that.

 

He is getting busier and everyone wants to get their hands on G- Dragon. His image as a bad boy often makes me laugh. My Ji is a bad boy? Yeah right. He is more like a spoil little brat who demands my attention all the time. Trust me; he really goes all the way if he wants me to spend time with him. I was once taken by a group of men and pushed into a car. They even put a blindfold on me. They made me sat in the first class seat in an unknown flight. It was weird how the staffs in the plane just ignored the fact that I was wearing a blindfold.  The next thing I knew, I was in Hong Kong and heading to a five star hotel. The moment we arrived at a room, the door swung open revealing the Dragon with a smug look on his face. Everything started to make sense for me, that my own boyfriend just kidnapped me.

 

If you think that I will be touched with his action, you are so wrong. I was so pissed off and instead of running into his arm; I threw my shoe at him. Well, the Dragon just summoned the Bominator. He is such a pabo sometimes, my pabo though.