Chapter Four: His Grievance

A Princess Life !!

I looked at my watch for so many times and thirty minutes had pass yet my Kuya Allen wasn’t still here. I turned to Enrique who is smiling like an idiot. I hate waiting and I feel tired waiting for someone who’s late. Thirty minutes is too long and I am hungry. I want to eat already.

 

“Hey,” I elbowed Enrique.

 

He smiled when he looked at me, “why?”

 

 “Are you not bored? If you’re tired, just tell me. Don’t be shy,” I said to him though it’s me who is being impatient.

 

“Nope, Patience is a virtue, girl. Just make sure your brother is god damn handsome. So, why not wait, right?” he said and bats his eyelashes. I wondered if his eyelashes were that long or it’s fake.

 

“Stop that,” I said, referring to his hand. He keeps on moving his hand in a flirty way. I am not used to it because I grew up with four guys around me and they don’t do that, even my Mom doesn’t.

 

 “What?” he asked innocently.

 

“Your hand” I said and copied what he was doing to his hand.

 

“It’s normal, my dear. I can’t help it so bear with me. This is not gonna harm you, so just let my beautiful finger do what it really wants to do,” he said and he combed his hair using his finger.

 

I sighed, “Alright, since I can’t do anything with that flirty finger of yours. I am just wondering how you manage to act as a guy when you are being surrounded, especially with your family.”

 

He gave a sad smile, “It is so damn hard, my friend. I felt like other person in front of them and it hurts. Maybe because, I really want to tell them what I really am, that I am born this way,” I looked at him with sympathy, “But I know that it won’t happen. My Mom had decided to enroll me in an exclusive school for boys. Can you believe that? Even though I’m hawt and yummy, I don’t want to enter that kind of school. I can’t do what I want, that school like hell. What if the bullies’ bully me when they found out that I am a gay? They might think that I am a ert for entering that school. It’s gonna hurt my heart, girl.”

 

I pat the back of Enrique to comfort him. Even that I’d never experience his grievance in this so called life, I know that it was hard to handle, emotionally and physically.. I thought before, I am the most unfortunate person in the world because of this so called princess life. But then, I was wrong, because Enrique is the one that I feel like the most unfortunate one. My grievance is only my clothing but him, his entire personality.

 

“But its okay, I must get to use to that kind of life and it’s just only one year to endure so I hope, I can protect my ity if I’ll enter to that school.”

 

I almost carried away to his drama but he still managed to crack a joke, so I laughed for a moment, “If I can accompany you in there, why not? At least, you may not feel lonely. But it can’t be because I am girl. I wish I was a boy.”

 

“I wish to be born in a girl’s body. Let’s change?”

 

“Sure,” I smiled. I wish that the transformation is real. “Let just think this way, Enrique, just imagine that when you enter that school, all the hottie and yummy men are around you. You can see them in a swimming class. You can shower with them. Am I right? Your life there will be heaven if you think that way. If you’ll look at your right side, hottie men. In your left side, gorgeous men. Oh man! All guys! And think that they are all hunk, don’t mind the not so hunk and the chubby one. Oh? Stress free, right? Until they don’t know your true identity, just enjoy your stay there, enjoy your life.”

 

“It was easy to say, right?”

 

“I know,” my smile faded, “let’s move on to another topic. It makes me sad,” I grabbed my cell phone to my pouch, “number? So that I can call you if I need someone to talk to or I can invite you to my house.”

 

I handed my cellphone to him. He started typing his number on my phone and gave it back to me when he finished typing his number. “If you want me to go to the house, make sure that your brothers are in there, alright?”

 

“Eh? What if they are in there? You’re not going to come?”

 

“I’ll come, but of course, I need to be prepared, to be beautiful if front of them,” he said in a flirty way. I am slightly getting used to it, the flirty thingy.

 

“Are we gonna tell to my brothers that you’re gay? They might not agree to be close to you if they don’t know that you’re a gay. Even though they are always making fun of me using those silly jokes, they’re still like a bodyguard to me, protecting me. And also, they want that, it’s only them who can make me cry. They are so sweet, aren’t they?” I said to him, the last sentence is full of sarcastic.

 

 

 

“Okay, it’s okay with me. At least, no pretentious when I’m around of your brothers, its better,” he smiled, a real smile, “I can’t force myself to be more masculine because, you know, it was so hard that I act as a straight man even though in my wildest brain, I want them to be .”

 

“You’re such a flirty gay,” I laughed, “Don’t act that way front of them. Just be decent to them because they might punch your handsome face, if you’ll act like that,” warning him, but it is more advice not warning.

 

He laughed, “Wrong girl, beautiful face of mine. And don’t ya worry, girl, I will act as a normal teenage girl. I’ll act like a Filipina.”

 

“You really feel like a Filipina?” I asked, “But it’s good, even thought that it’s still awkward if your moving your fingers like that. Don’t ya know this is the first time that I talked to a gay?”

 

“Ey Girl, gay community is happy to be with; they have lots of green joke and silliness. But I am not that green ha? I’m a late bloomer, and also, I am not still allowing myself to be that so gay because I’m dead if my father dear found out.”

 

He really wants to be free. If I am have a magical power, I will transform him to a beautiful lady.

 

Talking to him, make me think if I am abnormal. He’s a guy but he really think that he’s a lady possessed in a guy’s body while here I am, born in a body of a lady, yet I still not feelin’ like it. I am not a tomboy; I just don’t want all the girls want. Is it just because I grown up playing with my four older brothers. Maybe, that’s the only reason for having a behavior like this.

 

“Really?” I asked, totally doesn’t know that gay community is fun to be with.

 

“Yeah! Of course. But anyway, promised me that you’ll introduce me to your four brothers, ha? ‘Cause if you’ll ignore me, I swear, I’ll gonna cut your hair until you’re bald.”

 

“Scary,” I joked. “But seriously, you do not believe me?”

 

And then suddenly, Kuya Allen were in front of me from nowhere,” Hey, Alexa, I’m sorry. Alex extended the game that we team up.”

 

“I know,” I rolled my eyes to make him know that I am mad. What if I didn’t meet Enrique? Goodness! I’ll be look like a loner here.

 

Kuya Allen smiled; he didn’t notice Enrique at my side. Enrique slightly elbows me to my side, telling me to introduce him. He really can’t wait.

 

“Hey!” Enrique whispered.

 

“You know him?” asked Kuya Allen. It was obviously that he noticed when Enrique elbow me. This impatient friend of mine.

 

“Yeah,” I stood up and grab the arm of Kuya Allen so that he can’t run away when Enrique wrap his arm around his body. I know that he’s having these so called butterflies in the stomach, “meet my new friend, Enrique.”

 

Enrique smiled like there’s no tomorrow. He said he’ll act like a Filipina, then why is he doing those beautiful eyes to my Kuya Allen? Gross! But it’s good that Kuya Allen didn’t notice it. I wish I can tell him, without hearing my Kuya Allen that don’t act like that. I bet, he’s screaming in his wildest imagination.

 

“Hello, Enrique de Silva,” he said in a soft voice. He’s really acting like a stupid girl meeting for the first time his online crush. He even told Kuya Allen his whole name.

 

“Allen,” Kuya Allen said with a smile and lends his hand for shake hand.

 

Without any second thought, he grabbed the hand of my Kuya Allen. Kuya Allen didn’t know what to do when Enrique grabbed his hand immediately then squeezed it and he can’t even remove it from their shake hands.

 

“Is he really your friend? Only friend? And why did you introduce him to me just now?” Kuya Allen said in a serious tone when he removed his hand from Enrique.

 

“Because I only met him today, but don’t worry Kuya Allen, he’s nice. If ever he’s just pretending, don’t worry so much ‘cause I can protect myself.”

 

Kuya Allen pulled me, maybe five to seven steps away from Enrique. He whispered, “What are you doing Alex!? Don’t talk to stranger even we are in a Shopping Mall. What if, he came from a gang or syndicate that the target is a girl like you? What if he is one of the bodol bodol gang? What if you’ll abducted and find your body in a far province? And worse, what if he kidnapped you? You know that we’re dead to Mom if she found out.”

 

I rolled my eyes. He’s over reacting again. The heck! Kidnapped? Bodol dodol gang?  He really inherits that to Mom, the OA part.

 

“Kuya..” I said, “He’s too handsome to be one of a gang, am I right? And if he’s a kidnapper, you can’t find me now. But you see, I’m safe and sound even that I’ve been waiting for you for thirty minutes. If I get kidnapped, it’s really your fault because you allow me to shop on my own. You didn’t accompany me.”

 

I went back to Enrique, who’s having a big smile in his lips.

 

“What did he say?” he whispered and he clinged on me. 

 

I was just going to answer when Kuya Allen parted me and Enrique. I looked at my Kuya Allen with question mark on my face. I thought we’re finish talking about Enrique but what is his problem again?