Chapter Three: Enrique

A Princess Life !!

We are already here at the Mall. As we entered the Mall, every girls that we passed by, stop and started to fantasize my four handsome brothers though, my four brothers seem that they didn't noticed that since they continue chatting about I-don't-know. 

 

I looked at my four Kuya’s to checked what they looked liked today, if there is something special but I did see nothing special to make most of the girl drooled when they walked by. They only wore shorts and t-shirt that they usually wear inside the house. They didn't even bother to wear shoes, just flip top. 

 

I just rolled my eyes to every girls we passed by. Girls were like that now a day. When they saw handsome guy, they already had a crush on and worst in-love, as what I'd hear, to the fact that they didn't know the guy. 

 

We stopped at the Tom's World. My three brothers; Alex, Alem and Alexis, go straightly inside, didn't even bother to asked me if I want to joined with them. 

 

I grab the left arm of Kuya Allen when I saw him heading inside the play house. "You said you're going to pay for all the things that I'll buy today? Let's go to Department store first." 

 

"Ahmn, you go first and called me after you finish shopping. I'll go there immediately." he said while looking at my other three brothers who started playing. Didn't even notice the annoyance in my voice. 

 

"You said it's my birthday?" I questioned, irritated. "Why the only one enjoying are the four of you? You need to accompany me first!" 

 

"Okay," Kuya Allen held my head with his two big hands. "We’re only just kidding when we said that we're treating you like a birthday girl. We invite you because we need someone to call our attention about. As you know, we forget about time when we are enjoying the game," the guilty eyes of my Kuya Allen plastered. 

 

"I knew it." I frowned. I gave my Kuya Allen a dead look. I hate them. I'm not a nanny to be treated this way. 

 

"Don't be mad, Princess. You go shopping alone and call me. Okay?" 

 

"Do I have a choice?" I asked sarcastically. And folded my arms on my chest. 

 

Kuya Allen smiled. "Call me, okay? Don't text me 'cause I might not notice it." 

 

"Okay. Just answer your phone immediately." I just agreed. 

 

"Okay." He pats me on my head and he followed my three brothers. 

 

I go straight to the Department store. I didn't even bothered myself going or look to the girly boutique. I saw bench and Levis store but maybe later, If I'm already done looking at Department Store, though, there were section there for Levis and Bench and for the other brand. 

 

I saw the other day there were a lot of pants and not so girly clothes in there. 

 

I was standing here for almost five minutes, to the JAG section. I still don't know if I'm going to buy jeans pants. If my Mom will know about this, she'll definitely disagree and throws this entire thing in a trash. 

 

"Ma’am, we have new stock of this jean pants. You can fit it, if you want." 

 

I almost jumped in shock because of that Sales Clerk. I glared to that Sales Clerk but she just smiled. So, I go back looking at the jean pants. I really want to have those kinds of clothes but my Mom. 

 

Ugh! Forget Mom this time. I shook my head trying to avoid thinking of Mom. I continue deciding if I'm going to buy or not. 

 

When I'm going to touch the pants, someone bumped at me. I almost fall, fortunately my reflexes are good. 

 

I glared to the one who bumped me but he never noticed. He just went to the other side of the pants, trying to hide himself from I-do-not-know. 

 

The Sales Clerk gets the pants for me and gave it to me, "try it Ma’am." 

 

I ignored her, I usually ignore the Sales Clerk everytime we went shopping to the Mall. I'm still waiting for that guy to apologize to me. But that guy seems frightened, looking left and right. 

 

"Hey Mom, I thought I saw him here in Department store." 

 

My head twisted to the order side and my attention changed to the lady who's talking to her phone. The girl is looking from left to right as if she's looking for someone or something. And then I looked at the guy who bumped me earlier. He's hiding himself to where the pants are hanging. He looks like an idiot over there. 

 

"Excuse me, Miss." I turn to the lady who called my attention. "By any chance, have you seen a guy who is maybe below five-eight feet and wearing white polo shirt with red short fitted jeans?" 

 

I saw on the side of my eyes that the guy keeps on indicating something. He keeps on waving his both hand with matching shaking his head. 

 

The smile formed on my lips and then I open my mouth ready to say something. "Yes." I said with enough loud of voice to be heard by that guy who bumped me. 

 

When he heard that, he was so shocked and as if he's been trapped. His eyes became bigger. I saw him again keep on pleasing me not to tell where he is. Well, I love teasing people but I'm not that brat compared to my four Kuyas. 

 

I smiled again. "I saw him..." oh crap! I love teasing that guy! I wonder, what his relationship to this lady is. Maybe he was caught on cheating. "I saw him going to the exit." 

 

I’m still looking at him to the side of my eyes and saw that he smiled and heave a sigh of relief. 

 

"Thank you, Miss." said the lady and went to the exit. 

 

"Grr! That crazy gay!" she said while going on her way with an annoyance in her voice. 

 

Gay? 

 

He's gay? 

 

Oh my! He's too perfectly handsome to be a gay! Don't get me wrong, I just know who's handsome and not. 

 

I looked unbelievably to the guy who's coming out from the hanging pants. 

 

"Oh gosh! I thought I'll be caught with that little devil sister of mine. Gosh! Can't believe it that she's here. I thought she went on a date somewhere else. Ghad! Thank you, girl." he said while flipping his hair, as if he has a long hair but the truth is; His hair is so short. "But I know you're teasing me earlier." 

 

I laughed not genuinely, feeling guilty of teasing him. "Sorry, I'm just having fun looking at you so nervous in there, that any moment I'll tell her where you are." 

 

He smiled. "It's okay. Oh, I'm sorry earlier for bumping you. I was just in a hurry to hide myself from my devil sister." he said, being so serious about his apology. 

 

I just smiled. 

 

"Why are you hiding? She's your sister, as what you'd said." curiosity strikes me. 

 

"She is. And she's the only one who knows that I'm.. a gay, plus you, so you two knows that I am gay." he sighed. "It was so hard to pretend to my Mom and Dad that I am the perfect son that they wanted. My Dad is a military officer and you know, it will be hard for me to tell them that I am a gay. But then, my sister found out about my true identity when he opened my bag without my knowledge and saw a makeup kit, perfume for girl and wig. So we decided that we'll keep it a secret and I'm not going out with this kind of fashion."  

 

I looked at him. It’s not really normal to a guy to wear red fitted short jeans. 

 

"Oh, so you're a closet queen." I said while nodding. More on taliking to myself.

 

"Yeah," he said with a sad face. 

 

Poor him. He's been hiding himself for so long. He can't wear the clothes that he wanted. Just like me. So I feel him. I know the feeling of not been able to express our true likes. 

 

"What are you doing here?" he questioned. Changing the topic. 

 

"Shopping?" I answered with a question mark 'cause I'm definitely sure that he knows what people do in a shopping Mall. 

 

"I know, I mean, since you're here for shopping. Do you want me to help you?" he offered. "My forte is fashion. And based on what you are wearing. You're a girly type." 

 

I frowned. "Wrong guess, my dear. The one that I am wearing is not in my liking but my Mom. From hair to the tip of my toe is according to my Mom’s liking." 

 

"Eh?" he was puzzled on what I've said. 

 

"Never mind." I said and started to focus to the pants. 

 

"I know," I looked at him, waiting for what he's going to say, "your Mom wants you to be the girly type girl but you don't want. Am I right?" 

 

"Sort of." 

 

He nodded. "I feel you. Okay, let's start shopping. What do you want to buy?" 

 

"Are you sure?" 

 

"Yap." 

 

So then, we shop and shop. He's the one who choose and I am only watching him. I’ll just say yes or no, if I want or not the clothes that he's choosing. 

 

For the first time, I enjoyed shopping with... stranger gay? Omy! I forgot to ask for his name. I'll ask for his name later. 

 

"OMG! Everything is so perfect in you. I wish I was born a beautiful girl like you. Unfortunately, I was born and grew in a man’s body." excited on his voice when I finished fitting all the clothes he choosed.

 

"Thank you. But you didn't tell me your name." 

 

"I forgot," he laughed when he realized that he also forgot to tell his name. "I'm Enrique, you are?" 

 

"Alexandra, Alex for short." 

 

"Nice name," he commented. "Are we done? Let's pay for this." 

 

"Wait," I grab my phone in my pouch and started to dial. "I'll call my Kuya Allen, first. He's the one, who'll pay for this. My Mom might know about this if I'll use my card." 

 

"You have a brother? Handsome brother?" he asked with a wild smiled and I bet he's thinking naughty about what he'll gonna do if he met my brothers. 

 

"Yeah, I have brothers. With an S." 

 

"Oh ghad! Oh ghad! Four handsome brother? My Gosh! Why didn't you tell me?" 

 

"You're drooling men." I eyed him. 

 

Oh yes, I know, he'll react like this if he found out about my four handsome brothers. 

 

He cleared his throat, trying to compose himself. But I know, he is yelling in her wild and naughty mind. 

 

[Hey, Alexa, done?] 

 

I heard my Kuya Allen to the other line with so much extra noise. I talked to Enrique to be quiet with no voice.

 

"Yeah, I'm done. Make it fast, Kuya so that I can play with you." 

 

[I'll be there in ten minutes. I'll just finish this game.] 

 

"Make it--" I didn't finish talking because I heard Kuya Alex yelled to the other line. 

 

[Hey, Dude. Focus!] 

 

[I need back up. Alexa, I'll hang up the phone. Okay? Babye. See ya] 

 

Oh yeah! Great! He hung up. I wasn't able to answer back because he already ended the call. 

 

I looked at Enrique who keeps on smiling. "You're look like an idiot." 

 

"I want to meet your brothers. I wanna meet them. Please let me know them." 

 

"Shut up. Shut up. Okay, I'll introduce you to my Kuyas just carry all the things that I bought." 

 

"Oh sure, my dear. I'm so excited!"

 

 "Do you want to eat? Well, I'm kinda hungry but I don't have a single money. We'll just wait for my Kuya."

 

"Let just wait for your brother. Can I join you after this?"

 

"Sure, sure."