Chapter Two: My four Brothers

A Princess Life !!

I'm here at my room, busy surfing in the internet using my laptop when I heard someone knocking at my door. I am lying on my bed, laptop on my tummy. Making myself busy in this boring Sunday.

 

"Come in!" I shouted. It was too late to realize that I shouted.

 

Oh my! I hope, the one who's knocking is not my Mom. She's gonna make a sermon if she heard me that I shouted to the top of my lungs.

 

I sit on my bed as I saw the door opening little by little and I'm kind of nervous looking who's the intruder. And then I heave out a sigh of relief when I saw my Kuya Alex’s' handsome face. All of my brothers are handsome, take note.

 

"You do know how to shout, Princess?" my Kuya Alex teased me because he knows my dilemma for having a Princess life treatment.

 

I frowned when I heard the Princess word. I hate that name, really! "I thought it was Mom. What do you want?" asking him straight to the point.

 

I'm kind of busy surfing that's why. I'm searching for new games that make my blood rushed because of excitement. And Kuya are not that kind of person who always comes inside my pink room or what my Mom called Princess Room.

 

We have a different color of room:

 

The Princess Room, my room, it was surrounded by pink color. Everything on it has a shade of pink. Different kinds shade of pink to be specific. I don’t like my room. I want my Kuya Allen’s room;

 

The Blue Room, the one that Kuya Allen’s using. The ceiling of the blue room is so amazing. You were like in a galaxy if you were lying on his bed while looking at the ceiling, I want to make an exchange room to Kuya Allen but I know Mom will not agreed, most especially my Kuya. He doesn’t like my room. No one wants my room except Mom;

 

The Green Room, owned by Kuya Alem. He's a nature lover, that’s why. Kuya Alem personally decorated his room as like that. Full of painted tress on his wall and when you looked at his ceiling, it' was like lying under the tree. So refreshing;

 

The Black Room, I hate that room, so scary, the room of Kuya Alex. He's so emo, that's why. He's broken as far as I know. That's why he's enjoying his dark room. I never entered on that dark room;

 

Ocean Room, owned by Kuya Alexis. I also love that room. It was like I am in a beach when I entered his room. The wall is so amazing. It was painted just like seashore. My Kuya Alexis is a great painter. He was also the one who decorated their room.

 

It was decorated by their owned choice, of course, except my room. I didn’t decorated it. Mom hired someone to do the job.

 

 "Do you want to come? We're going to the mall; Alem, Alexis and Allen." Kuya invited me. He sat on my bed and looked at my laptop.

 

I looked seriously to Kuya Alex and making sure if he's serious or not. "Are you making fun of me again? If yes, you better get out of my room 'cause I'm busy." I pushed away my Kuya Alex to my laptop.

 

They already did that. Inviting me to go to the Mall and make myself ready, and when I'm already changed my clothes, they will tell me that we're not going because of some lame excuses that they made or they will asked me ‘where I'll be going?’ to the fact that they're the one who invited me. They are sometimes, no! They are always acting like a jerk.

 

"Tsk! You mad? Don't worry, Bunso. It's true that we're going to the Mall. It's kinda boring here inside the house. So we are gonna play there." He pats my head like a puppy. "And we're planning to treat you, we know your dilemma on how Mom treated you, little sister."

 

"I am not little anymore. You're just tall." I eyed him.

 

"But still, you we're the youngest. The one and only Princess of this family." he said while touching my hair.

 

"Oh yeah, right! Princess." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes. They really loved teasing me. Kuya Alex stands up and faced me. "You can do whatever you want today. Just enjoy yourself and wear comfortable. Let's make it secret to Mom.”

 

My eyes became bigger because of excitement. "Really Kuya?" I said with an excitement on my voice. The fact that Mom will not know about this entire thing? Wah! So happy! I can do whatever I want. As in, the one that I really like not the things that I used to do.

 

"Yeah, Bunso. Let's pretend that today is your birthday."

 

"Wah! Thank you Kuya. If you were not my Kuya. Hay! I might fall inlove with you," I was  just kidding. I was just so happy because my kuya is so kind today, take note the word ‘only today’.

 

Kuya Alex put his hand on her chest and shook his head. "Can't be, Princess. The room in my heart is already occupied and I don't want to evict her even though she likes someone else." Kuya Alex said meaningfully.

 

"She doesn't like you?" I questioned. I can't believe it. Kuya is so handsome and he's so kind, well. As I said before, not all the time. They were so playful sometimes.

 

"I'm just kidding," he laughed and turned his back. He raised his right hand. "Fix yourself and come down. We're going to wait you at the car and you only have thirty minutes to prepare. If you didn't come down before thirty minutes, it's ba-bye." he said and went out.

 

"Yes Boss!!" I salute. I am so happy to have those Kuya. I only hate them when they gang me and sometimes I cried because of them. It was a secret that even today I cried when they start teasing and having fun with me. They are the only one who is having fun.

 

I went to my closet room. I'm going to choose the most comfortable clothes that I ever had. I'm so excited. Even if my Kuya’s are always teasing me, I know, they only did that, so I will not feel the word boredom inside this house. To the fact that I can't go out when I do not have a companion. I do have friends, but my Mom won't allow me to go out with them. She's very strict and protective when the person involved is me. She doesn't care about my four brothers and even Dad doesn't care a lot what my four brothers doing. And I'm kinda envious with that not so fair treatment.

 

I know, I am a teenage girl. But the hell, I also want freedom like normally teenage girl have. I looked at my clothes and I came back to realization that I don't have any comfortable clothes, as in ANY! because all my clothes are dresses that my Mom bought. Mom really loves those clothes but I never liked it!

 

Ugh! What should I wear? I don't like those and I know, my four brothers gonna wear shorts and simple t-shirt like they’re wearing when they're in the house. They are the kind of person didn't care even if they used an old shirt outside the house.

 

Now I now, what it feels like having a difficulty in choosing what to wear especially when I don't have a choice.

 

Tsk! I don't have any choices, so I grab the simplest dress.

 

Shoes?

 

I looked at my cabinet shoes. Another ugh! All of my shoes have heels. It's pain in the wearing high heels. But what should I do? So be it. I get the two inches shoes, the one that my Mom mistakenly bought. All of others shoes are three to five inches. I never experience in my entire life wearing sneakers and flat doll shoes.

 

After I changed my clothes, I just combed my hair and put some powder on my face and viola. I'm done.

 

I went downstairs with a long face. I just go straight to the door and when I'm out I saw my four Kuya inside the car. I do not know how the three of my Kuya fitted at the backseat of the car. And that's make me laughed because they are so big to be fitted in there. They looked at me so I stop laughing.

 

"Where are you going, Bunso?" Asked Kuya Alexis while grinning.

 

"Kuya Alex said that we're going to the Mall? Don't tell me, you were just tripping!?" I said with an annoyed voice.

 

"Yeah! We are going to the mall but what are you wearing? It's kinda formal compared to what we are wearing." Kuya Alexis looking at my dress with disagree on his eyes.

 

I didn't answer. I just went inside the car, to passenger seat. Kuya Alex is the driver, the reckless driver ever.

 

"I don't have an option," I frowned. "I only have dresses that Mom personally bought for me."

 

"You want to buy new clothes?" Kuya Allen questioned.

 

I kneeled on the seat and faced them at the back seat. ""Are you going to pay for that?"

 

"If you want, Little Sister." answered Kuya Allen.

 

"You're not telling it to Mom?" I asked while raising my right eyebrow.

 

"I won't. Let just say that, I'm treating you because it is your birthday," Kuya Allen smiled.

 

"Just say yes, my dear little sister. Allen only did that once in a blue moon." Kuya Alem said without looking at me. He's busy with his Iphone.

 

"Are you hundred percent sure that you're not telling it to Mom the kind of clothes that I'll buy? Cause ya know. I'm going to buy pants, shorts, sneakers that Mom really hates."

 

Kuya Allen nodded.

 

I sit properly and smiled. "Okay, just ready your account because I'm going to shop like there's no tomorrow."

 

"Alright," Kuya Allen agreed.

 

"Thank you again Kuya Allen, that's why I love you so much. You were not that tight on your money." I said with a happy voice. Oh, I’m so right. They are sometimes too kind to me that’s make me think that there were something bad to happen.

 

"Oh? Only Allen? How about us?" asked Kuya Alex.

 

They were not calling themselves Kuya, only me. Maybe, because they have only one year gap to each other. Kuya Allen is the older, his age is twenty five. Kuya Allen is twenty three. Kuya Alem is twenty one while Kuya Alex is nighteen. I am fifteen. My Mom waited for me for so long.

 

I smiled as I am looking to the road we are heading of, "Of course, I love you all." I said.

 

For the first time, I'm become so excited to go shopping but I am praying that the kindness of my four brothers will lasted up till the end of the day.