Reminiscing the past

Luhan : My Peter Pan

“I’ll take you home after school. Ok!” Kris said.

“Alright. Bye! See you later.” You waved goodbye at them and you went inside your classroom. Lay and Xiumin followed you from behind. You sit down on your chair. You noticed that Luhan is already there sitting. His eyes are closed and he has his earphones glued on his ears. Your eyes widened when he saw you looking at him.

“Are you done?” he asked you.

“Done what?” you asked him.

“Done looking at my face” he smirked.

“Pffft. I am not looking at you”

“Oh really?”

“yeah! You’re not even that handsome to look at.” You blew a raspberry showing him how irritated you are. “Big headed jerk.” you said on your mind.

 You turned your back at him and you look outside the window, resting your head on your palm, you snapped out when someone from your back poke your side. You look at her. It was that Jenny girl from earlier.

“Yes? How may I help you?” You ask to her.

“Nothing. I just want to ask you something!” she said.

“What is it?”

She leaned closer at you. “You’re close to EXO?” she whispered.

“EXO?”

“Yeah!” She pointed at Lay and Xuimin’s direction.

“Ow Kris Oppas friends?”

“Kris Oppa?” her eyebrows frowned. You nodded.

“Yeah! Why?”

“You are close to Kris?”

You nodded. “Kris Oppa and I were friends back in Canada. Is that all what you want to ask me?”

She nooded.

“Ok good. Just gave me a favor.” You said.

“What is it?”

“Just stop poking me. Will you? I hate it when someone pokes me.” She gave you an ok sign.

So basically you got bored in your class. You hated History class. Back in Canada you hated memorizing all the names and events from your History class. It gave you a migraine every time you open your book and read all those things. You lean at your chair and tried to look at your back you saw Lay fighting his sleepiness.

You chuckled.

Guess he is bored too like you. Then your eyes stopped at Luhan’s direction. He is paying attention at the class.

“Wow! He must be smart then.” You thought. Luhan caught you looking at him again.

You saw him smirked at you. You hurriedly look in the board to avoid his eyes. You didn’t even realize that you are blushing. Just like Luhan you tried to pay attention too at your class.

The class ended and you didn’t even learn anything.

You saw Kris and his friends waiting for you outside the school gate.

“Noona want to hang out with us?” Baekhyun said. You find it really cute when he rested his chin on Kai’s shoulder.

“Where?” You look at him and then at Kris.

He rubs the back of his head. “They wanted to hang out with you at our favorite place.” He holds your shoulder. “Want to come with us? I’m sure you will like it there.” He continued.

“Ok!” you said. Kris tucks his arms around you and all of you walked.

You stopped at a cafe.

You look up and read the sign *Taste of moon.* what kind of place is this? You thought.

Kris pushed you to enter the shop. When you’re inside, your eyes widened when you saw the place. It’s like a wonderland themed cafe there’s a big tea cup decorated in the center. A doodle art was drawn at the wall. You were amazed at the place. And the waitresses look cute with those fairy costumes.

“See I am right. You will really like this place.” Kris said when he pulled you to sit next to him.

You nodded at him. Kris chuckled at your childish behavior.

“How did you guys find this place?” you asked them.

“Luhan hyung own this place.” Kai said.

“Really?” you look at Luhan. *Wow! It doesn’t fit his personality though.* You thought. Luhan saw you look at him. You quickly look away when Luhan smirked at you.

You were browsing the menu list. You can’t decide what to order since it all look delicious.

 

“MINA NOONA” you look up at the guy in front of you. You look at him from head to foot.

“Do I know you?” you ask him pointing at yourself. Exo boys also look at the unfamiliar guy in front of you.

He nodded.

 “Aww! Noona you already forgot me.” He pouted and pinch your cheek.

You rubbed your cheek. “I’m sorry. But I really don’t know you.” you said.

He sighs.

“Alright then. I will introduce myself to you.” He said.

He bowed.

“Hello! I am Yook Sungjae.” And he made his famous v sign.

“Yook Sungjae?” you pointed at him.

He nodded. “Long time no see Noona.” You stood up.

“Is that really you Sungjae-ah! Wow!” you hugged him.

“You’re not fat anymore.” You . “You’ve change a lot.” You added. He is much taller than you.

He nodded. “I know. You didn’t even recognize me earlier.” He pouted.

“Sorry dongsaeng.” You apologize. “It’s just that. Wah! Look at you now. You’re amazing.”

“I miss you Noona.”

“Me too. How’s the others?”

“Oh! Were fine. Actually were going to celebrate Minhyuk hyung’s birthday this Saturday. Wanna come?” he said.

“Oh! Sure. I want to see Minhyuk too. Don’t tell them that I already came back. I want to surprise them.” You said.

“Minhyuk hyung is going to thank me for this.” He smiled.

“Noona I have to go now. I just came to buy coffee. See you at the old place.” Sungjae said.

“Old place?” you thought. “Oh! Ok! Bye.” You waved at him.

You sit down. And you saw exo boys looking at you.

Kris asked you first. “Who’s that?”

You look at him. “Oh! Do you still remember the guys I told you before the one who save my life when I was a kid.” You told him.

He nodded.

“Sungjae is one of them.” You said.

“Can we order now?” you smiled at him.

You declined Kris offer on taking you home. You said that you are going to visit your relatives later that afternoon.

On your way home you stop at the house next to yours. A smile formed on your face when you were reminiscing all the memories you made in your childhood days. You still remember the time when you run around at their ground with him. Your eyes landed on the tree house between your houses. It’s were you would spend your whole afternoon sleeping, playing, and dreaming with him.

You were about to enter your house when you heard a thud sound from the other house.

“They’re here?” you asked yourself.

You shrugged your shoulders and went into their house. Hoping that they were already back from China.

You knocked at their door. But no one’s answering you.

You swear that you heard something from that house.

 

0-0

THIS IS MY ONESHOT FANFIC ABOUT LUHAN.

GUARD MY HEART http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/531235/guard-my-heart-heartbreak-oneshot-luhan

0-0