First day

Luhan : My Peter Pan

First day of school and you are late. You run around the school corridor and still can’t find your room. You saw a tall guy who took something from his locker, you went near tried to ask him.

“Excuse me” you said while catching your breathe. He looked at you. *Geez. He is really tall.

“Yes?” He said. With his goofy smile.                                                                     

“Do you know where this room is?” you showed him the paper. “I’m new here and I can’t find it.” You said.

3-2. he read. “Oh! Yeah. It’s next to our room.” He said. “Follow me.”

“Oh! Thanks” you said.

You walk behind him. And you noticed that some of the students are looking at you. Some are throwing their death glares at you. *I hope I am doing the right thing.* you sigh.

“Where here!” he said. You look up and saw the section sign. “Umm. Thanks.” You smiled at him. He then he left.

You went to the teacher. And pass her your transferee paper.

She stood up. “Good morning everyone. You have a new classmate here.” She said. “Miss Kim please introduce yourself.” She smiled at you.

“Hi! My name is Kim Mina. Please treat me well.” You bowed.

“Ok! Mina you may sit down on that vacant chair near the window. She pointed an empty chair.

“Thank you mam.” You bowed and went to your chair.

I look to my right and saw this guy who was sleeping in the class with his headphone glued into his ears.

“Xiumin wake your friend right now. Or else he will meet detention later.” The teacher said while writing on the board. Everyone looked into their direction.

“Yah! Luhan wake up. The class is about to start” Xiumin wiggles Luhan’s body.

“Luhan you are really in big trouble if you don’t woke up.” he continued.

“Hyung that won’t work. Let me try” The guy behind Luhan told him.

“You sure Lay” Xiumin ask him. Lay nodded. He stood up and whispered something to Luhan. Luhan raised his head and looked at Xiumin.

“Hyung really?” Luhan ask Xiumin. Xiumin frowned. “Yah! Yixing what did you tell him?” He looked at Lay behind. He then turned back at Luhan “What did he tell you huh, Luhan?”

Luhan just shrugged. “Nothing” Then he high five Lay from behind.

“Daebak hyung! Look at your face!” Lay teases Xiumin.

Xiumin is irritated. “Shut up Yixing. You’re dead if this has to deal with me.” Lay ignore him.

Xiumin ignored Luhan and tried to listen to their teacher but from time to time Luhan will poke Xiumin’s side. Xiumin looked at Luhan whose face is resting on his left hand.

“What do you want?” Xiumin whispered to Luhan “You’re really annoying you know that” Xiumin gazing at Luhan.

Luhan just nodded. “Sooo umm hyung!” Luhan whispered “Did you really hmmm really watch yadong every night?” Xiumin can see Luhan’s smirk.

Xiumin’s ear turned red. “Is that what Lay told you?” Xiumin lowered his voice. Eyeing at Lay.

Luhan nodded. “So is it really true?” Luhan whispered back.

Xiumin didn’t answer.

“Hyung. Yes or No?” Luhan poked his side.

Xiumin tried to ignore Luhan. He is really pissed off on how eager Luhan is.

“I DIDN’T OK!” Xiumin burst into anger. Everyone in the class turned into their direction.

“Luhan and Xiumin you two GO OUT. NOW!” Teacher said pointing at the door.

“Geez Luhan thank you very much!” Xiumin sarcastically said. “You’re dead Yixing.” He look at Lay behind. But Lay is avoiding his gaze. He stands up and went outside.

“You’re welcome hyung” Luhan said. And he follows him outside.

“See you two later.” Lay waved at both of them.

Thanks to that Luhan guy Mina is now not paying attention at the class.  She rested her chin on her palm and was staring out the window daydreaming. She got back into reality when someone from behind poked her back. Mina turned around and saw a girl looking at her.

“You’re sleeping?” she asks Mina.

“Yeah! I guess so.” Mina answered her. Mina looked around. “Class is over?” Mina asked her.

The girl nodded her head. “Yeah! Like a minute ago.”

“Ow!”

“So by the way I am Jenny.” She introduced herself.

“I’m Mina.” Mina shook her hand with her.

Jenny stood up. “Wanna eat lunch with me.” You shook your head.

 “Alright. See you later.” Jenny waved her goodbye.

 

Mina spends her free time reading her book. Then suddenly a guy stood in front of me.

“Hi” he said. Mina looked up. *It was the guy who helped her look for her room earlier.

“Hi” she replied.

“What are you reading?” he asked looking at the book. I closed my book. And show him the title in front.

*Percy Jackson and the Sea monsters* he read.

He cupped his hands once. “I forgot to introduce myself” he said. You look at him.

“I’m Park Chanyeol by the way.”

“I’m Kim Mina” You said. He took your hand and he shakes it with him. “Nice to meet you Noona.”

“Noona?” you frowned. He nodded. “Yeah! Cause you’re older than me.”

“ow! Alright.”

Chanyeol scratched his head. “Have you eaten lunch already?”

“No!”

“You want to eat lunch with me?” he asked you.

“I’m still full. You can eat if you’re hungry though. You can leave me here.” You said. While your eyes are still on the book you are reading. You can feel that Chanyeol is still looking at you. You feel uncomfortable when someone is looking at you. You closed your book and stood up.

You look at him “So! Where’s the cafeteria?” you asked him.

“Really? You want to eat lunch with me?”

Mina nodded. “Yeah! Since you help me earlier.”

“Let’s go!”Chanyeol intertwined his arms into yours and drag you outside the room. You can feel that some students are eyeing at you.

“You can let go of my hand now!” you begged him. But he ignored you and he continued on walking.

Chanyeol stopped “Where here!” he said.