Kris and Mina

Luhan : My Peter Pan

“It tastes like garbage. Jinja!” Kai said.

“I didn’t even know that it was vinegar at the first place” Kyungsoo protested.

You were sitting there silently. You just watched them while they were talking. You laugh when Kai tells something about Kyungsoo, who accidentally put vinegar rather than vegetable oil on their omelet last night. You chuckled while they were bickering at each other. Chanyeol smiled when he saw you chuckled.

Kyungsoo pointed at Kai. “Yah! Jongin It was an accident. You have been distracting me while I am cooking. It was your fault after all.” Kyungsoo said while his both arms are crossed.

“I will not cook for you again.” He continued.

“Will you two shut up” Suho butted in. “Kai just be thankful that Kyungsoo cooked dinner for you.”

“Arasoo Umma” he teased Suho.

Kai looked at Kyungsoo. “Kyungsoo-ah thank you for cooking dinner for me.”

“Don’t talk to me Jongin. The damage has been done”

“Hey, I’m sorry. I was just joking!” Kai said.

“NO!” Kyungsoo shook his head.

Kai look at Kyungsoo with his puppy eyes. “Please forgive me.” Kai begged while copping his hands.

“That won’t even work Jongin.”

“Poor Jongin you broke Kyungsoo’s heart.” Chen said while patting Kai’s back.

 

“Enough of your drama guys.” Sehun said and he then suddenly looks at Mina. “Noona how did you met Kris hyung?” he asked you.

You were really against about your parent’s decision of moving to Canada. Your reasons are:

1. You don’t really like the place. It is too hot there.

2. There’s no Peter Pan series on the cable tv.

3. You don’t understand there language.

 

But it changes when you met Kris. Kris is from the neighborhood. His father is Chinese and his mother is pure Korean. They moved to Canada because of their business. He is older a year than you. Kris believes on dragons. According to Kris the powerful creature back in the 100 A.D are dragons. Since they are bigger, they can breathe fire and also they can fly. Like dragons, Kris too wanted to fly. You will laugh and will always tease Kris that he is stupid believing on dragons. But then here you are saying that dragons don’t exist but you believe that Peter Pan and Nederland does really exist. You told him that Peter Pan is the most powerful of all kind. Every day the two of you will argue who does really exist. He grabs a blanket from your bed, put it on his back and tied both ends on his neck. And then he will run around the neighborhood pretending that he can fly. One time Kris thought of something stupid. He climbs on your tree house and without any hesitations he jump. And he is really hoping that he can really fly.

 

You were interrupted when Kris came with your tray full of foods he sits beside you. “So guys what are you talking about?”

You answered him. “They are asking me on how we two became friends.”

Kris sighed.

“Did he really fly?” Sehun interrupted you.

“Obviously not” You answered Sehun.

“And then happened?” Tao excitedly said.

 “He ends up in the Hospital for a week with a broken leg and elbow. I feel sorry for the broken branch though.” You tried not to laugh. But you end up laughing with the other boys.

Kris faced you. “What did you tell them?” You smiled at him.

Kris face turned red from embarrassment. “Not funny guys.” Kris is really pissed off. He look at you “I thought you were my friend.”

“Yeah I am. I still am” You smiled at him. “Don’t worry I will not tell them everything.” You smiled and gave an ok sign.

“Everything? So you mean Kris here *pointing his finger on Kris* has a lot of embarrassing moment in the past? Interesting!” Lay said while his head rested on his palm. You nodded.

“Yah!” Kris shouted.

“How pity I didn’t see Kris hyung tumbled in the ground” Kai . And with that Kai received a smack in the head from Kris.

Chen noticed that Luhan has been quite since time you entered the cafeteria.

“Hyung you ok?” Chen walks beside Luhan.

“Yeah! I’m fine” Luhan said.

“You don’t look ok!” Chen put his arms on around Luhan’s shoulder.

“I said I am fine.” He brushes off Chen’s arm around his shoulder. He stood up and walked out.

“What’s wrong with him?” Lay asked Chen.

“I don’t know.” Chen shrugged.

 

0-0

SUBCRIBE*COMMENT*UPVOTE

How is this chapter guys? Sorry if my grammar isnt that perfect guys. English is my second language and I am not really that good at it. I feel sorry for sleeping at my class when my teacher teaches us about language 101. lol!

Don’t forget to subscribe, comment and upvote at my story. KAMSAHAMNIDA~!

Filipino Inspirits out there. Have you seen INFINITE’s WORLD TOUR schedule? They are including Manila. Mark your Calendar my dear Inspirits NOV. 03, 2013. Hindi ko lang alam kung totoo yun. O baka troll lang. me nagsabi kasi na totoo yun. At merun namang hindi. Let’s hope na totoo yun.

0-0

THIS IS MY ONESHOT FANFIC ABOUT LUHAN.

GUARD MY HEART http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/531235/guard-my-heart-heartbreak-oneshot-luhan

0-0