Change

Luhan : My Peter Pan

“Honey, Lulu is here. He wants to talk to you” your Mom knocked on your door.

“I don’t want to see him mom.” You said from the other door.

“You’re not going to say goodbye to him?” your Mom said again.

“NO!” you lied into your bed. You’re tearing up. *I hate you Lulu. You sobbed.

“Auntie is she still mad at me?” Luhan asked Mina’s mother.

Mrs. Kim nodded. “Don’t worry it will pass any time soon.” She kneeled so that she can hug Luhan.

“Please tell her I am really really sorry.” Luhan said.

“Yeah I will!” “Call us when you’re in China”

Luhan nodded. He took something from his backpack. “Auntie Can you gave this to Mina. I was about to give this to her birthday. But I can’t make it.”

Mrs. Kim took it. “Ow! Sure.” Mrs. Kim patted Luhan’s hair. “Be good to your parents their ok!”

Luhan still calls at home. He always tells me about his life in China. Luhan always tells me stories about his new friends there. What he is doing every day. How he always ace on their exam.

“Mrs. Kim told me that you punch Sungmin is that true?” Luhan asked from the other line.

“yeah!”

“Did he bully you?” he asked you.

“Not really! He just told the whole class that he is stronger than Peter Pan”

“And then you punch him?”

“No! I told him that he is a loser like Captain Hook.” Luhan chuckled from the other line “And then he took my tinker bell pencil and he broke it into half.” You told him while tearing up.

“Good thing I am not there or else that Sungmin will receive a double punch from me.”

Mina chuckled. “Lulu when will you go back here? I wanted to show you all my collections”

“I don’t know yet!” Luhan answered shortly.

Luhan often calls Mina. Luhan will always brag to her about his friends in China. How he excelled in soccer. Mina will just listen to him. She just misses her best friend.

“Hmm Luhan!”

“Yeah!”

“I have something to tell you!”

“What is it?”

“Ammm. Dad decided that w---“ Mina didn’t finish what she says.

Luhan interrupted her.“Minmin-ah talk to you later. My friends are already here we are going to play soccer. Bye!” Luhan hang up.

“Geez! You've change Lulu!” Mina put down the phone and went to her room.

When I was 12 my family decided to move to Canada since Dad’s work has been transferred there.

“Why do you want to study in Korea?” Dad asks me while we are eating our dinner.

“I just want to study there!” Mina answered him.

“Just let your daughter do what she want. She’s 18 now she knows what she is doing.” Mom told Dad. *She’s on my side.* you thought.

Your dad just sighs. “Fine! I never even win when both of you teams up against me.” You went on them and hugged them. “I love you both” you said.

 

 

^sorry for the short update guys. Hmm. im kinda out of ideas. :)

ow. 4 subbies. yey! thank you guys! <3