Yes, sir(PISS OFF'ering)

Yes, sir!

Hope you liked the poster I made. I know, its cheap:(


 

Let’s just not make this long. Right after Kikwang said the word `please’, ofcourse I followed and ran over him. I hugged him from behind and I said that I’m sorry. We had a little drama but soon ended teasing each other on how corny we were.

Sweet, aren’t we? Cut.

Just an hour before, we were in the living room with Kikwang’s father. Yes. We’re found. And we’re currently packing our bags cus we’re heading back to our town.

Bye, .

It’s just a little bit sad that we’re leaving without Ahjumma. She hasn’t come back yet. But Hyoyeon made a promise that she would definitely pass the `goodbye-kiss’ to Ahjumma when she comes back.

Guess what. and I, became friends. And by `friend’, I mean Best friends.

Yeah. We also had the drama last night.

Kikwang told her that she should stop liking him and she said “I won’t.” Kikwang took a picture on his wallet and showed him to Hyoyeon.

   “That’s my brother. You want?” Kikwang whispered to her.

I didn’t hear anything but I raised my brow when I saw Hyoyeon’s eyes sparkled with that dorky smile on her face. I took a peek and it was him.. one of my bully back then.

Lee Joon. Kikwangs brother.

Can’t believe he’s dealing his older brother.

But I didn’t care.

  “Let’s go.”

   “Mm. Bye .” I smiled at her. She hugged me and kissed me on the cheeks before she said, “Bye, homo.”

 

We rode on Kikwang’s father’s car and left. Kikwang and I laughed when we both saw Hyosung waving her hand, with a handkerchief on it. She really are super 90’s.

By the way.. Kikwang’s father didn’t know about us. He only knew I was Kikwang’s secretary.

We were in the back seat and He was on the front with the driver.

   “So where’s Hyosung, now?” His father asked him.

   “I don’t know.” Kikwang coldly replied. Who’s this Hyosung?

His father just chose to shut his mouth. Oh poor daddy.

 

They dropped me off my little house and I thanked them and Kikwang. When we bid goodbyes, Kikwang’s father got inside the car again but Kikwang said he’ll just going to call for a Taxi. His father agreed so the car left.

   “I want you to be the first person in my office tomorrow morning. So be there early, or you’re fired” He said. He kissed me and winked at me and he left with a Taxi.


 

   “Good morning, sir.” I greeted him when I came. Ugh. I was late.

   “Didn’t I told you to come earlier?” He asked a little bit irritated.

   “Um.. atleast I’m here now.” I said stuttering. He was so serious! “Sorry. I mean.. can I do something?” I asked him with puppy eyes. He just smirked on it and said, “Close the door.”

   “Wha— w-why sir? I.. Im not ready for.. this— kikwang.” I said shaking. I was really nervous. I’ve always wanted this to happen but I never expected it too soon!

He looked at me and smirked. He then raised his brow and said, “I said, Close the door.. when you leave. What you talkin’ about?”

Jerk.

I just glared at him and I walked out.

When I was just about to turn on my back, someone slapped me. I touched my face from the pain and looked to a woman in front of me with a very angered face.

   “So, you were the one who stole my slot in this company?” She furiously said. I was confused. So confuse. I don’t even know her. What is she talkin’ about? “You’ll pay for this!” She said and stormed out.

Everyone stared at me and their eyes followed to the woman. They were all whispering. Someone ran over me and asked me, “Are you alright?” He was quite handsome, but more like with the word Beautiful. “I’m Luhan, by the way.”

Luhan was about to speak when Kikwang came out. “What happened?” he asked.

   “Hyosung came, sir. Your ex-secretary. She slapped your secretary, sir.” Luhan explained.

   “What?” Kikwang exclaimed. He then looked at me and said, “You’ okay?” I nod and replied yes. He immediately bid goodbye and ran.

   “Kikw— Sir!” I shouted but he didn’t even turn his face back on me and just kept on running.

   “Don’t worry, he’s goin’ to teach that a lesson.” Luhan said. Wait a minute, the way he talk is just the way I talk also. Is he..

  “Are you gay?” I asked. He just blushed so I just decided to stop. Atleast I knew I have something to talk to, comfortably.

   “Oh.” I just said and continued, “Why is she so mad at me?”

   “It’s because she was just fired without any reasons. Me neither was surprised but happy at the same time. I mean, she acts like she’s the boss. Just because she and Sir Kikwang is having an affair doesn’t mean she should act all bossy, right? ” Luhan explained. I was a little surprised. So Kikwang and that woman used to have an affair?

   “You mean they used to be couples?” I asked.

   “Well.. not couples actually. I was pretty sure Sir was just using her for body-pleasure. Cus to tell you honestly, that’s was Sir Kikwang usually do with his secretaries. ”

OH no! Not me!

 

Me and Luhan just kept on talking about random things. I felt so comfortable knowing he was gay. I told him about mine too and he was so happy and told me we should be best friends from now on. I agreed and I even told him about Kikwang and me.

   “REALLY!?” Luhan exclaimed. “Wow.”

I just blushed from his reactions and I told him everything on how it happened. While I was telling him the story I frowned a little cus I remember what he said about Kikwang just playing with his secretaries. But Luhan comforted me and told me that there’s nothing to worry about.

   “Really, I think you don’t have to worry. Maybe Sir Kikwang was seriously in love with you. Cus you were actually the first boy that had been his secretary. Maybe he hired you for a reason.”

A reason? I want it, then!

Kikwang suddenly interfered.

   “Can I and Yoseob excuse, Luhan?” he asked Luhan.

   “Oh! Yes ofcourse, sir.”


 

Kikwang explained to me everything about the two of them. He promised me to not do the same thing on me. I believed him.

Actually, I would also love playing with him above his table, doing dir— Forget it.

   “Were you fine? Did she slapped you hard?” Kikwang asked.

Woah! I am so Hypnotized with his face. He was so worried! And with a worried face, he’s damn y!!!

   “Y-Yes.” I manage to speak even if I was blushing like mad. I keep on lowering my head when I felt his lips on mine. Joke ! Just on my cheeks. I was surprised so I looked at him.

   “Did it send shivers?” he asked smirking. I just lowered my head again, keeping myself to not smile but my mouth betrayed me. I didn’t just smile, I giggled!

You mouth of mine! You’re dead once I’m home!

He told me some silly lines that had made my pants hard before he told me to go and leave earlier so I could rest. I protest but he insisted. I tried to make some protests again when I heard Luhan murmurs from the door.

   “Aww. My back hurts. If only Sir would let me leave earlier also.”

Lazy bum, Luhan. Oppurtunity user.

Me and Kikwang just laughed a little at Luhan’s cheap actions. Since I have no choice, I just agreed to leave and asked him if Luhan could leave too. When he said `Okay’, I heard Luhan exclaimed a “Yes!”

Was he eavesdropping?

   “Were you eavesdropping?” I asked Luhan when I came out.

   “No. I was just leaning my ear on the door.” he replied.

Witty. Just like me.

We bid Kikwang a goodbye and he suddenly pulled me over his office again for just a, kiss.

Sweet.

After that, I came out again and Luhan and I left. It was raining outside. I texted my lovely cousin to bring me two umbrellas since the Building that I worked is not far away from my house.

He could walk it.

   “Hyung!”

He’s here.

   “Here’s the umbrella. Two plus mine, is three.” He laughed on his joke. I just snorted. He handed me the umbrellas and when I was about to give it to Luhan, Google the word: DUMBFOUNDED.

   “Hey! Luhan!” I wave a hand over his face.

   “O-Oh.” He snapped. “Thanks.”

I just looked at him with a weird expression until I figured out why he was dumbfounded.

Cupid must have hit him with a love-at-first-sight arrow. He probably liked my cousin.

I just smirked and I introduce them to each another.

    “Couz, this is Luhan.” I pointed Luhan to`Couz’, short for cousin and then I continued, “Luhan, this is my cousin, Oh Sehun.”

 

 

MeWangie_016; Pls continue subscribing and commenting cus I am going to continue this for more chapters. Hehe

Supposedly, I was going to end this in 8th chapter but I’m continuing ^^ Did you like the HunHan? I know their appearance took so much time, so I’m sorry about HunHan shippers.

BTW I wanted to know something! Who in here are Filipinos? xD. I think we really should get to know each other cus we are only few Filipino kpop fans. So why not be friends? PLS let me know! :D

And please like this page on facebook, B2ST + Glee. It’s my friend’s simple fanpage in facebook and it has only 19 likes for now that’s why I PLEASE you to like it. Hope you would! Thankyou so much!

Would you be a good fellow and leave a comment? X}