Yes, sir(Cat VS. Cat)

Yes, sir!

[A/N]: Before you read this chapter, go back to chapter three first. I edited it. The tittle isnt "[A/N]" anymore, its "Yes, sir(Lot's of Cheese)". Yeah. It's a double update. But I hope you'll comment there in chapter three too. Don't skip, pls. I want to get more comments:D Well, it meakes my day, you know. Anyway pls enjoy:)


“Thank you so much for letting us stay, Ajumma. I promise to pay you.” Kikwang said and bowed.

   “Don’t worry about the pay, kid. Just enjoy yourself while you’re here. Feel at home.” Ajumma replied and smiled. I smiled too. I was about to open my mouth for the word ‘thank you’ when Ajumma continued, “Is it okay for you two to sleep in one bed? I only have one guest room here.”

It’s really okay, Ajumma!

   “Oh, yes it’s okay, Madam. We’re both dudes.” Kikwang said. He then looked at me and smirked.

Oh my. Does he know? That Im..

Well it’s okay. Atleast I won’t be awkward showing the true me.

 

So that was it. Kikwang and I would be staying in here until someone figures out that we are lost.

Ajumma showed us our room, and when she left Kikwang and I arranged our clothes in the closet. Packing, wasn’t bad idea at all.

As I was sitting on the edge of the bed, checking the time on my phone Kikwang took a towel and entered the bathroom.

Here it goes again. Dirty thoughts.

There was a lot of images that ran all through my brain cells and I was deeply lost that I didn’t even noticed that he came out already. But when he made a noise, I tensed up.

And when I looked at him, this is it.

It’s time for Saliva-dripping.

It was awesome! The way how muscular his muscle was, the way how perfect the abs was, and the way how hot he looked half a with his hair wet.

It went slow motion.

 

  “Hey.” He snapped me.

  “O-oh. I-I… um ... it’s...” I was too embarrassed and to focused finding a reason that I didn’t even notice that he was walking towards me. I stood up and kept on stepping back until my back hits the wall. He cornered me and looked into my eyes seductively, biting his lower lip. I swallowed. And when I my lips, that’s it. He pressed his on mine.

 

    “Yoseob! You’ okay?” Kikwang shouted a little. He was still on the bathroom door drying his hair with another towel.

Oh. I was just daydreaming.

Not knowing what to actually do, I ran over the bathroom, shoved him away and slammed the door.

I’m embarrassed you know!

 

After I took a shower , I peeked for awhile to check if he was gone and when I didn’t hear anything I went out.

And it wasn’t a good idea.

Just when I came out from the bathroom, I saw him getting out of the room but when he noticed me, he paused and looked at me. I immediately took a pillow to cover my body. He just smirked and left. But not before he said, “Hurry up y, I’m starving.”

Have you seen a ripe tomato? That’s how red I am now.

Stupid Lee-boss!


 

After dinner, I volunteered to wash the dishes. Kikwang sat on the couch in the living room and read some old magazines. When I finished I hoped beside him. I took a magazine and when I was just about to start reading it, Ajumma came with a girl following her.

I smell something y… Oh, I mean Fishy.

   “Excuse me gentlemen. Can I talk to you for a minute?” Ajumma asked with a smile on her face.

Sure, Ajumma. But I’m not a man, and most of all, I aint gentle.

   “Sure, Ajumma.” Kikwang said.

   “This, is my daughter, Hyoyeon. She’d be your companion here in the house for awhile. Tomorrow, I’d be out in our farm. I’d be staying in there to watch over our plants. We have a little rest house in there and my husband stays in there. So I hope you don’t mind staying with my daughter while I’m gone.” Ajumma explained.

   “Sure.” Kikwang nod and stood up. He took the girl’s hand and kissed it.

Seriously? Is this kind of Gentleman’s acts still exists? Ugh! Lame!

I also stood up and—well, did a handshake. When we’re all introduced to each other, Ahjumma left. Kikwang sat on the couch and when I was about to plop my cheeky beside him, the was faster.

   “Hi! You’re Kikwang right? Are you single?” The asked. The jerk smiled and nod.

Hah! !

   “.” I murmured. But since it was loud enough that they heard it, guess it wasn’t a murmur.

It’s a statement, rather.

Hyoyeon snorted and glared at me.

Vice-versa.

   “Seems like someone here is a faggie.” The stated. Good, you knew.

   “Mhm.” I responded calmly and faked a smile.

   “Eww. Homo!”

I was about to hit a payback when Kikwang interfered to stopped us.

   “Yoseob, aren’t you going up? I want to sleep.” Kikwang asked standing. I shook my head and he went upstairs. When he was gone, I looked at Hyoyeon.

   “You know what? Hooking Kikwang isn’t a good idea.” I started.

   “Why not? Is he your boyfriend? Yuck! I don’t even think Kikwang would touch you!” She beamed.

   “Shut up, you fetus-face! We already touched! And mark this words, he is going to be my boyfriend!” I hissed.

   “Huh. As long as I live, it won’t ever happen!”

   “I’ll kill you then.”

She gasped. I could see the fear in her eyes. Oh please, is this how low she is on a threat-joke?

   “Wha—hah! You cannot touch me, you guppy face!” She said a little bit whispering since we’re afraid to be heard by my Kikwang.

I repeat, My Kikwang.

We two were whispering frantically, threatening each other.

   “Get your paws off of him, or I’ll scratch your face with my own knify-paws!” I started.

   “Oh yeah? Is that a threat? Wel— ” She tried but I cut her off.

   “No, I’m not threatening you, yentle! My point is, I’m gona’ massacre your face if you keep on clinging on my man!”

  “I’m sorry? Your man?” She asked, laughing sarcastically.

  “Yes! My man.” I whispered huskily.

I wasn’t actually pissed with this fight. I kept it cool and managed to play quietly with this until she said something that made me so irritated.

   “He won’t even choose you! You know why? You don’t get pregnant!” She said to me and smirked.

I was taken aback that I opened my mouth widely and she smirked more on that, thinking she had won.

   “Oh wow. The Legendary Penelope had spoken.” I started. “Atleast I don’t look like one of those chic in the casino who has this big-yucky-sticky-smelly mouth that are so making my eyes blur!”

   “Wha—what do you mean, you homo? Are you saying I’m one of those girls? Are you comparing me to them?” She asked, a little pissed already.

    “No. I wasn’t comparing you to them, dear Hyoyeon.”

   “Good. The—”

I cut her off again.

   “I was making you their role-model.”

She gasped at that. Well, De ja vu.   She tried to speak again but I put a finger in my lips to shush her.

And she was idiot enough to follow that.

I stood up and leave but not before when I left her my goodnight punch-line.

   “By the way, Hyoyeon. Your lipstick… is so old season. You look like the gay version of Maddona.”

I then left with my smirk.

I went upstairs and plopped beside my dream boy.


 

It’s already 2AM but, heck! I can’t close my eyes! I had done those ways to make myself sleep, but it didn’t all work out. I took out my phone and open my image viewer, I shuffle until I saw the photo that I was looking and I set it as my wallpaper. It was a photo of hundreds of sheep’s. I counted all of them perfectly but I still couldn’t close my damn eyes!

Oh. It was 348 sheeps, by the way.

I ruffled my hair irritably until my eyes darted on Kikwang’s lips.

I stared at it for minutes and with no hesitation, I kissed it.

I immediately took my lips from his and faced the ceiling. I smiled to myself. It felt good. Too good that my thoughts were even flashed in the ceiling. Like a theatre.

Weird imagination, isn’t it?

I was too fluttered when I decided to turn on my side to look at him again. And as soon as I looked at him, my  smile faded.

My eyes widened.

He’s awake, smirking.

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N]:I hope you'll continue youre comments and continue subscribing.

I admit! I was being too silly to act that.. you know. But hey! I doubled my update*pouts*

Hope you did liked it, the chapter three and four:(