Yes, sir(Sweet Justice)

Yes, sir!

“You’re…” I started as soon as I recognize her face. It is Hyosung.

   “Yes. I am Jeon Hyosung. The one you picked to fight with. I’m telling you, it would be the worst idea you would ever think of. I would make your life—” I cut her off.

   “Crap. You texted me, just so I could listen to that? Do you know how big problem you’re going to cause with my Kimchi soup over there? What if it turned out to be un-edible? Do you think me and my cousin could still fill the emptiness on our stomach? And how about the worms inside of our stomach that complains a hunger strike?’ ” I said. She furrowed her eyebrows. Ofcourse, being the matured that she is she can’t relate with my jokes.

Hyoyeon was better, I decided.

   “Don’t play me sarcasm, Yang Yoseob. I ain’t interested to it.” She says. She sighed first, lifting her left eyebrow up and said, “Anyways, I came for tomorrow’s board meeting. Dad would officially introduce me to everyone and I’m gona impress them with the new issue about the company’s product.”

   “And so?” I asked.

   “And so… I decided to put you in at the conversation. You are the C.E.O.’s secretary but still, you’re an employee that needs to speak when you are told to.”

This is probably putting me on danger. Well then, I assure you, I’m not going to lose my job.

   “It may be that you’re sole purpose in life is to simply serve as a warning to others. I’m in.” I said, making her gasped a little.

   “Good.” She says somehow.

   “So, can I have the folder that contains the tomorrow’s bling?” I asked, bored.

   “Don’t ‘bling’ it, you fart dust. I don’t have it. Oh, sorry. It’s going to be on the spot. Suit yourself, honey. Buhbye!” She then smirked.

What the heck! She really, is putting me to danger.

 

   “Good morning, everyone. I bet you all knew me, aren’t you?” Mr. Byun Din asked as we all gathered on a room for a meeting.

Everyone nodded except me. Not that I didn’t know him, it’s just that I didn’t feel like nodding. My neck would hurt. Why do you care?

He probably noticed me cus I felt his eyes glued at my face with a questionable look.

   “Yoseob! Yoseob, dear!” Mr. Byun Din exclaimed to the room. Everyone looked at me ofcourse.

   “Did he just call your name?” Luhan asked me stupidly. I repeat, stupidly.

I didn’t mind Luhan and decided to bow in respect for Mr. Din. If you didn’t know, this man was the man who had kindly given me the scholarship.

   “Wow! I can’t believe you’re in my company now. Oh, It’s Kikwang’s, rather.” Mr.Byun says and Kikwang smiles a little.

   “Yes, sir. Me too, never expected to be working in here. I owe you everything, sir.” I said and bowed again. Mr. Byun Din patted my head like a father would do and showed me a smile of being proud. Meanwhile, in the corner of my eyes I could feel Hyosung snorting.

    “By the way, everyone! Yoseob used to be my scholar back then. And it really overwhelmed me that he had pursued his studies.” Mr.Byun says as he Introduce me to everyone. I bowed to them then we started the meeting. But not before Mr. Byun whispered, we two should hang out some time.

I wish my father was like him. If only they didn’t abandon me, I could have proven to them that somehow I’m a worthy son.

Oh. Sorry for the drama.

Mr. Byun Din started the conversation by introducing her long lost daughter, who used to be Jeon Hyosung and is now Byun Hyosung. Spouse issues? Never mind that. Everyone clapped their hands and didn’t make a big deal about it. Well, this scene is normally on televisions. Why over react?

Mr. Byun took a half of hour to explain everything how he was able to find her daughter and expressed how happy he was. Hyosung kept a smile on her face but I know it was faked.

I wish her jaw won’t hurt.

After that, everyone sat properly again as a light flashed on a white board. Hyosung stood up and presented her ideas about new products that she is going to implement. Lee Corporation is known to be the most famous company that sells the best quality of gadgets.

Everyone was nodding their head like turtles in approval, when Hyosung called me over my chair, asking me, ‘What do you think, Yoseob?’ I smiled at her gesturing my approval.

It was fake, ofcourse.

She smiled to me and darted her eyes to the grown man beside me, who were looking down to the floor, not really caring about the meeting. Hyosung asked him.

   “How about you, beautiful man? What do you think?” Hyosung indicated Luhan, beside me.

   “I think I’m hungry.” Luhan says.

I really wanted to laugh but decided to just smack him lightly. Everyone laughed at his response.

   “Anyway…” Hyosung cut and everyone hushed. “I prefer Mr. Lee Kikwang would show his presentation but what about we pass it to his secretary?”

Kikwang widened his eyes. I smirked. Don’t worry, baby.

   “Sure ma’am.” I stood up and went in front.

Exhale— Inhale. Oh. I’m sorry. I mean, Inhale—Exhale.

   “I beg to disagree with what President Byun Hyosung just said.” I started and everyone widened their eyes a little, shock. I smirked and continued.

   “My point is… putting too much applications on our cell phone products, like what President Byun just said, would be our disadvantage. Everyone might liked it but, I think President Byun overlooked to the possibility that the more applications the cell phone have, the shorter its life.” I pointed out. Everyone nodded, approving.

   “Well, Yoseob. I think your given facts don’t fit my theory.” Hyosung says.

   “Then… If my given facts don’t fit your theory, how about you let your theory fit my given facts?” I said and everyone laughed. Luhan was louder, ofcourse. And Kikwang was holding it in.

Oh, I forgot. Mr. Byun is still here. Hyosung continued.

   “Look, everyone. We could just make it more reliable by our workers skills. I mean it’s just the matter of believing that our workers could still make its best quality even with a lot of applications running it.” Hyosung says.

I was about to say my point of view again but she was quicker to in.

   “Look. My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety seven now and she’s still strong. See? Just like that. It’s not impossible to believe that anything could last longer than expected.” She added.

I’ll twist that.

   “No, President. Not all. My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety seven now and… we don’t know where the hell she is.”

Everyone laughed.

   “Secretary Yoseob. You shouldn’t be applying jokes in this kind of serious business. I mean— ” I cut her off.

   “No ma’am. I wasn’t joking. I was saying that we are not sure about anything. Yeah maybe we could take risks just so we could find the results out but this is too risky to take. We would be spending too much money for this.” I explained.

   “That’s simple, Sec Yoseob. We could just have it back by the money we get from the buyers. It would surely hit and would surely sell out.”

   “But what about the feed backs ma’am? What if, one started complaining about its lack of life span?” I said opposing.

   “Just… agree, Sec Yoseob. We are not sure about it yet.” She says, annoyed.

   “That’s the point. We aren’t sure about it yet. And If I’d agree with you, I’d be wrong too.” I said.

   “Definitely right!” Luhan screamed, laughing.

Then he realized what he had just said so he covered his mouth, blushing.

   “I’m hungry.” Luhan says.

 

Everyone picked my opinion that angered Hyosung. Hell, do I care.

I knocked at Kikwang’s office door and as soon as the door opened, “Welcome to ‘Kikwang, The fortune teller!’” My boyfriend screamed.

By the way, the way Kikwang scream is just the way how I normally speak. So plain. Only that his eyes are closed every time he smiles. Can you still see me, Kiki?

Let’s giggle at the cuteness.

   “Wha—” I say but he cut me off. He took my hand and turned it to scribble something in my palm.

   “There. Your Future is clear.” He says. I looked at it and smiled. Silly boy!

You know what he wrote on my palm?

   ‘You’re going to marry a man with initials, L.K.’

I smiled at him and he grinned at me. We hugged and he kissed me.

   “Your true name is Lee Gikwang. Everyone was just used to the ‘k’ but that doesn’t mean it is official.” I corrected.

   “Well, you can call me anything you want. Usually, everyone would call me Kikwang but you can call me tonight.” He says.

What the Heck.

I chuckled at that and let go from the hug and left him. I went outside and decided to go into Mr. Byun’s office to talk. I was just about to open the door but I heard he was talking to someone.

   “A—are you sure?” I heard Mr. Byun said. “But the DNA test matched with Hyosung. I—I can’t believe.”

   “Yes sir.” The other man started.  And when he continued, I was surprised.

I think I’m gona mind Spouse Issues this time.

   “I learned that your wife labored a baby boy and left it on an orphanage when he was born.” 

 

 

TYSM subbies and commentors. Last 2 chappies:(