Yes, sir(Prologue)

Yes, sir!

   Yoseob had lived in an Orphanage. He wasn’t able to feel the warmth from his parents, but he was fed up with enough of Love he was craving for, by the people in the Orphanage. When he turned Six-teen, he had to to left the Orphanage for its only meant for kids. Though the Sisters had told him he could stay longer until he find’s a job, Yoseob decided he should leave. The Sisters tried to convince him but he insisted he want to start living independently, so they allowed him.

 

   He had to be a working student to provide his needs. And he was responsible enough to maintain his scholarship until he graduated. He was smart, really. He got another scholarship for his college and had also maintained this until he graduated as Suma Cumlaude.

 

   He wanted to start a low position for a job. He applied as a server on a small Coffee shop, when he got a call from a well-known company; that he fits on the Secretary requirements, thay they need. Yes, he had applied but never thought he’d be hired. So he accepted. It was a big company with big salary, so why not? He thought.

 

   Also one of the factor why he chose the company, was the fact that his Highschool-crush owned it. As he met his Boss/Crush, they developed little affections to each and another.

 

And as they go further with the Boss-Secretary relationship, lots of Sealed Secrets, unfold.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Firs dropt: PrologueJ Sorry guys , if it took me so long! Really.

 

And a BIG THANKYOU to those who did Subscribe, AGAIN! THANKYOU SO MUCH GUYS!!! I promise Id be crediting your names when this fic ends! ^^

T H A N K Y O U  S O  M U C H  F O R   T H E  S U P P O R T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!