The Surgery

My Cute Love Story

First of all i really want to say im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for not updating in a while. Its just that ive been kinda busy and i got no ideas so im sorry DONT HATE MEEE.

 

AUGUST 12TH DAY OF SURGERY

 

[SUNYOUNG'S P.O.V.]

I am so worried for my umma. Todays the day of the sugery. What if something goes wrong?? Im so scared. But something else that i cant stop thinking about was when Jonghyun and i kissed... but.... but why did i have this feeling to keep on kissing him?? I saved my first kiss for the little boy, but instead it was with Jonghyun. But what if Jonghyun is the little boy? I still cant forget what he said after he saved me from the fire. Something in his past?? I NEED TO KNOW!! After all of that thinking, Jonghyun and i arrived at the hospital.

"Sunyoung dont worry ill be here the whole time with you." Jonghyun said and i just gave him a fake smile. The surgery was still going on. They said that theres 2 processes. After 20 minutes, the doctor came out smiling. Is that a good thing?

"You're smiling. Does that mean shes okay?" I asked.

"What? No the staff bought donuts and they have chocolate dip my favourite!! Ahem... We just finished the first process the second process we will do in 10 minutes." I sighed of relief... and started having a craving for donuts? Jonghyun was starring at me the whole time to see if i was okay. 10 minutes have past and they are beginning to start the second process of the surgery.

"Jonghyun-ah, im scared... like really scared. What if something goes wrong?" I said to him and he just pulled me into a hug. "Shhh its okay. Im here with you." Then the surgery ended and the doctor came out not smiling or frowning... just focused on his clipboard. "Soo... how is it...?" Jonghyun asked with a worried face. 

"The surgery was unsuccessful... im sorry. She only has an hour to live and shes awake. Why dont you go talk to her?" I fell to the ground when he said that, started crying, and my heart stopped for a second. So, thats it my mother... is... gone. Jonghyun just stood there wide eyes and looked at me. He grabbed the doctors collar and yelled out, "NO THATS NOT POSSIBLE SUNYOUNG DONT LISTEN TO HIM THERES GOT TO BE ANOTHER WAAYY NO YOU CANT." Jonghyun was already in tears. He... he felt that bad for me? "Im sorry, but theres nothing i can do... Its over." Jonghyun let go of his collar and picked me up. "Lets go talk to her." He said. Once we went in the room i just went to hug her. I was crying endless tears trying not to let go. Jonghyun was just standing there crying for me. "Shh dont cry. Its okay. And... and im sorry." Shes sorry? But she didnt do anything wrong.

"What are you sorry for?" I couldnt do anything, but just kept on hugging her. "Sunyoung-ah, no matter what, you will find that little boy. And its basically my fault that your not with him. I... I took him away from you. I made your life miserable. Trust me you will find him." I just stopped... why would she be thinking of that when shes about to pass on? "Tell this guy here to take care of you until Jay comes back from America." 

[END OF SUNYOUNG'S P.O.V.]

[JONGHYUN'S P.O.V.]

What did her umma just say? It was her fault my girl was away from me? But i already found her and i need time to tell her that i am the little boy, but definitely not now. I cant believe her umma is going to pass on... now Sunyoungs only got me and her 2 friends left. After that, we went out of the room and just stared at the window of her ummas hospital room. Sunyoungs eyes were red and puffy. An hour had past and the doctors were in her room. All of a sudden *BEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAPP* I pulled Sunyoung into a hug before she could see it. She tighten the hug so hard i could barley breathe... for a small girl she has strengh. But i didnt care she was in pain so there was nothing i could do, but comfort her. 

All of a sudden, i felt her grip getting looser and looser. All of a sudden she fell to the ground!! "SUNYOUNG-AH ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?!" Man i was worried. I think she fainted. A few nurses came by and found her a room. They said she fainted in shock. I saw her eyes open. "Jonghyun-ah... shes gone. Now all ive got is you, Jay, Sulli, and Soojung... im offically an orphan." I stood up. Then she stood up and came up to hug me. "Dont... Leave... Me. I think you care for me more than Sulli and Jays out of town and I just met Soojung. So i think your most important to me right now." She said and smiled. Man i love her smile. "Dont worry i wont leave you... now lets go home.

When we went home i tried cheering her up, but it wouldnt work. It was night time and i had to sleep with her again. What if she gets pregnant because of me?? Oh my goshhh. Well i said i would do anything to help her so.... lets just go. We both slipped in the bed... said goodnight to eachother. Well i dont think she fell asleep, but i did and i had a dream.

I was in a place with clouds and everything was white. Oh my gosh did i die? Then i saw a very familiar figure... it was Sunyoungs umma Ailee i think was her name? I walked up to her and she was wearing a white dress with white feathers in her hair.

"Jonghyun-ah." I turned around to see if she was talking to anyone else named Jonghyun,but i was the only one there. "Yes?" I said with a worried face. "Your the little boy Sunyoung's been trying to find arent you?" Okay 

"Uh... I-I....Uh." She looked at me with a "answer me" face. "Alright, alright yes i am the little boy. Jeez. You may be pretty,but you got scary eyes at times." She smiled at my answer. "I knew it. So why havent you been telling her? Her life is already miserable without me and her father, why dont you make it better by telling her a bit early? Let her know." I just stood there trying to think then she said,

"You have to think about it, but i hope your answer is yes. Tell her please, for the sake of my daughter. And one last thing i want to say is im sorry i took you away from her, thats why i want you to tell her earlier so that she can have you. I hope you live a happy life together." Then she disappeared. WHAT?? NO WAIITT. 

Then i woke up. I looked beside me and saw Sunyoung asleep with no blanket on her. I covered her up with it and kissed her on the forehead. WAIT WHY DID I DO THAT??!?!?! IM SUPPOSE TO CONFESS TO HER FIRST. Oh well. In the morning, i woke up hugging Sunyoung from the back and we were holding hands. How does this happen when you sleep. Or did her mom do this -.-' I noticed there was a big drop of blood on her neck. Okay now how did that happen. If i moved, the blood would be dripping on her bed and clothes and i dont want that to happen. What am i suppose to do the blood out? Im not a vampire. But i forgot shes a heavy sleeper so i had to do it cause i could tell it was about to drip. I dont think i should her neck cause that would be wrong, but aint nobody got time to clean blood off clothes and bed sheets. I had to do it. As i saw a bit of blood rolling down her neck, I immediatly put my mouth on her neck and the blood off. I now dont think i shouldve done that. Luckly shes still sleeping. When i removed my mouth from her neck, there was no scratch no wound no nothing. Just a clean neck. What-the-heck-is-gong-on. After that she woke up and i was acting cool. She turned around and our faces were only centimetres, not inches, centimetres away from eachothers and we could both feel eachothers warm breathe on our faces. Then she just turned around unlocked our hands and went to go wash up.

Then i started thinking of my dream. I went downstairs and saw Sunyoung making breakfast. She just finished setting the table and said, "Breakfast is ready!" With a smile on her face. I was looking at her with a serious face. She asked, "Whats wrong?" I went up to her and pulled her in a hug. She flinched a bit, but hugged me back. I borke the hug and said "Sunyoung-ah... I-Im the little boy." She was just staring at me like ._. 

"What?" She said with a confused face. "I am the little boy. Me. Jonghyun. Dino face. Guy that comforts you. Me. Im the little boy."

Then she bursted out laughing. I was like ._. ??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wassupp my readerrss?? Again im sorry for not updating in so long. Since i didnt have a lot of ideas, this ones reallyyyy short, but at least he finally said he was the little boy and i had to give you something. Im thinking of making another fanfic with Luna and L.joe. I thought of there couple name as Lujoe. I actually think Luna looks good with many guys like Jonghyun, Onew, L.joe, G.O., and even Minho lol. So please subscribe, comment, and friend me if you want :DD 

Saranghayo~~~

LOOLL this isnt Jongna, but this picture is so funny.