You... Saved Me?

My Cute Love Story

"What?" I said standing there like a complete idiot staring at him wierdly.

"You just said shes yours?" 

"Pshhhh noo what? No pshh why would you say that pshh." Wow i am an idiot.

"Yes you did i fully heard you because you almost broke my ear drums." He said putting his hand on his ears."NOO SHUTUP." I said and just went to my room.

-------------------------------------------------------NEXT DAY----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SOOJUNG'S P.O.V.]

Wow i cant believe Minho likes me. Someone likes me. I know its been a week since he confessed to me, but its hard trying to think about it. Every time i think of the good things that will happen, i think of what bad things can happen. I think i should just ask him just to spend a day with me so that i can get to know him.

"Ummm, Soojung?" That voice was familiar. It sounded like Minho. When i turned around, i was right it was him.

"O-oh hi Minho." I said while stuttering. "Soo do you have an answer yet?" Minho said.

"Umm, not yet. But i was wondering if i can get to know you better if we spend the whole day together this Saturday. Then i will get my answer." Wow that came out better than i expected it to. 

"Oh okay ill pick you out at 11 am?" He said while smiling and i could tell he liked it. "Arasso." I said and just walked away.

[END OF SOOJUNG'S P.O.V.]

When Soogjung walked away Minho was dancing with joy and happiness and crazily which was kinda embarassing. "Dude, do you have a rash or something?" Baro said looking at him wierdly.

"What? No i just got asked out!!" Minho said still dancing.

"Ya ok good for you, but dont do tha in public or people will be asking you if you need baby powder." Baro said while stopping him.

-------------------------------------------------------LUNCH TIME------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Taemin! Can we sit here?" Amber said to Taemin and Sulli and Lynda was standing next to her(Amber). "Ya sure." Taemin said and they just sat down.

"Hey Amber, can you come with me to get a drink?" Sulli said to Amber.

"Ya sure." Amber said and got dragged by Sulli and was about to fall because of how fast she was going. "Woah Sulli whats your problem?"

"Mianhae, but please dont tell anyone about this... I hhave a crush on Taemin oppa." Then Ambers eyes widened because she knew that Taemin liked Sulli back. "Are you serious? Alright i wont tell anyone. My lips are sealed." Amber said. Then Sulli bought a drink and they went back to their table. "Omoo, here comes L!! Hes so cutee!! I wish he could ask me out." Lynda said quietly so that L couldnt hear. "You should just ask him out." Taemin said. 

"What?? I cant do that! It will be wierd." 

"Then atleast go say hi." Amber said nudging her. "Go now."

"Okay okay im going dont rush me." Lynda said and walked up to L's table which was empty because Jinyoung and Yonguk were absent.

"Ummm, hi im Park Lynda." She said and she felt like those were the only words she can say to him and she didnt even stutter.

"Hi, im L nice to meet you Lynda. How come i havent seen a girl as beautiful as you in this school?" He said to her and it just made her loook like a tomato. "K-k-kamsamnida." Lynda said.

"How about i pick you up on Saturday? Like a date." L said and Lyndas just like, "Oh okay." After that she was so happy she couldnt breathe and all she did was say hi.

-----------------------------------------------------STUDY ROOM--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[JONGHYUN'S P.O.V.]

I had to find out if Sunyoung is that little girl.(Minho told him her name). So i decided to go to the study room since i know Sunyoung loves school and is so smart. When i went there, i was right. She was sitting at the table alone. Then i went up to her table and sat there. She just looked at me and rolled her eyes and continued studying which made me smirk. Then i finally saw the necklace and... i was right. It was the exact same necklace i gave that little girl. And i know that there is only one of those because my appa owns a necklace factory and i told him to make only one that is different from the others so that i can give it to the little girl. When i saw that necklace my eyes got watery. I finally found the little girl and im glad that she still wears the necklace cause it helped me find her. I tried my best not to cry, but a tear started rolling down my face.

"Um, are you okay?" Sunyoung said looking worried.

"Ya im okay." I said wiping my tears and got out of the room.

[END OF JONGHYUN'S P.O.V.]

[SONG QIAN'S P.O.V.]

Wow i really love this school. I love how the school is so big and the cafeteria food is amazing. I also love the uniforms, its totally my style. I remember the first day i came that Onew guy was starring at me. When i first walked in the class he was the first person i saw and i thought he was kinda cute, but it was wierd when he was starring at me. What is he's some kind of stalker or what if he likes me? Omo he's coming towards me! Ottoke??

"Umm, hi. Song Qian right." And i just nodded my head.

"Well, i hope we can become great friends. And what i also want to tell you is that when you first walked in the class, i-i was mesmerized by y-y-y-your b-b-beauty and i was just wondering if you could let me give you a tutoriol around the school." And i nodded my head again cause i didnt want to talk my face was a tomato. So as he was giving me a tutorial around the school, i was enjoying it because he was with me and i felt... safe. And i finally admit that i like him and i just want him to hug me now. When the tutorial was done, we were just facing eachother. It was really awkward. All of a sudden he broke the silence.

"Umm, so ya thats the end of the tutorial im going to go now." As soon as he said that, the floors were abit slippery since no one was at the school and the janitor just finished mopping it, we were alone in the school. Since the floors were slippery, he slipped and fell on top of me.

"Oh im sorry let me just-" Then he stopped cause we were facing eachother. We were looking deeply into eachothers eyes. Wow his eyes are so cute. But i am blushing madley right now. So i just pushed him up, and we both stood up.

"Its okay, the floors were slippery." I said as if nothing happened and just left the school. Wow what a moment.

[END OF SONG QIAN'S P.O.V.]

---------------------------------------------------------------SATURDAY--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho was waiting outside of Soojungs house at 10:50 am cause he was so excited he was going to hang out with her. As soon as she came out, Minho's frog eyes widened. She was wearing a dark blue summer dress, matching shoes with a brown side bag and her hair was curled up.

"Wow, you look... woah." Minho said still with is frog eyes opened.

"Komawo, you dont look so bad yourself." Soojung said and they just went off with their day. First they went to the cafe, then the arcade, after that they went to the park for a little picnic, finally, the last place they had to go was the beach. Soojung acctually liked the day they just spent together, but Soojung still doesnt have an answer. Minho was so happy because this day was amazing and he is hoping that Soojung's answer is a yes. Then all of a sudden...

"Ow oh ow that hurts." Soojung said and Minho got worried.

"What? What happened?"

"Theres an eyelash in my eye and it hurts." Soojung said and Minho sighed of relief.

"Here let me get it out for you." So he leaned closer to her to get a better look and he looked deep in her eyes. But Soojung couldnt see anything cause of the eyelash in her eye. Once he got it out Soojung could see clearly and when she saw Minho in front of her, her eyes widened and she was just starring deeply in his eyes.

"Your eyes are as sparkly as the stars." Minho said and they were so close from a kiss when... *SQWWWUUUUAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKK* A seagul was looking for food and they both just took a step back from eachother and continued walking.

MEANWHILE WITH L  AND LYNDA...

L was waiting outside of Lyndas house to pick her up for their date. Then once Lynda came out of her house, L's eyes widened. He thought she looked really cute in the uniform, but now he was mesmerized by how she looked. She was wearing a white skirt, pink shirt, beige heals with a beige purse and her hair was tied up.

"Wow you look beautiful." L said while smiling.

"K-komawo." Then they just left. They first went to a fancy resteraunt, then they went amusement park, finally, they were on a field of grass lying down looking at the stars. Then L held her hand which made her blush. After that, L took her home and before she went inside L said,

"Thank you for this day." Then kissed her cheek and left which made Lynda blush again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------MONDAY-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[JONGHYUN'S P.O.V.]

We were peacefully working in class. The teacher was teaching, the birds were chirping, the wheather was amazing, and best of all, i know who the little girl is. Then all of a sudden... *WEEEEEUUUUUWEEEEEUUUUUWEEEEEEEUUUUUUWEEEEEUUUUU* The fire alarm went off. Everyone was panicing and ran out of the school. As we were outside, the teacher always checks the attendence to make sure that everyone is outside. The class Sunyoung was suppose to be in was next to me and i couldnt see her which made me a bit worried and i know that shes here because i saw her this morning.

"Park Sunyoung." The teacher called out and there was no response which made me even more worried. "PARK SUNYOUNG!!" The teacher said even louder, but there was still no response and my heart exploded. 

"OH NO SUNYOUNG IS STILL IN THE SCHOOL!!" The teacher yelled which made my eyes get wattery. Why isnt she coming out? Then the police came to make sure no one goes back in the school. Then i ran towards the doors and they kept on blocking me. Sunyoung is in there, the girl i love is in there i have to save her. So then i finally broke through, but they were chasing me. The a huge line of fire blocked them which was really lucky for me cause im already running in a school that is on fire. As i was running looking for her i heard. "HELP MEE!!!" Then i yelled out "SUNYOUNG!!" And continued running.

[END OF JONGHYUN;S P.O.V.]

[SUNYOUNG'S P.O.V.]

It was a peaceful day in school. I was just in the class doing my work and also wondering why Dino face was crying the other day. Then all of a sudden... *WEEEEEUUUUUWEEEEEUUUUUWEEEEEEEUUUUUUWEEEEEUUUUU* The fire alarm went off. Everyone paniced and ran out. I was about to run out, but my blazer was caught onto my desk again. It would usually happen to me, but it has to happen on this day, right now? I tried my best to get it out and i finally did. Then i heard something heavy in the school fall which made the school shake and i lost my balance and fell on the floor. I was about to get up, but the school was still shaking and the teachers heavy medal desk fell on my legs "AHHHHHHHHH!!" I shrieked cause i think i just broke my legs. I was crying badly, hoping that someone could save me. The fire was getting closer and closer to me which made me cry even more. Is this the end of my life? No it cant be. I still havnt found the little boy, i must find him. "HELP MEE!!!" I yelled hoping that someone heard me. "SUNYOUNG!!" I heard someone say and it sounded like Dino face. Wait Dino face? He came? To save me? The fire was inches away from me. Then i saw him come in the class and i was right... it was Dino face. He then poured water in this jug and put out the fire.

"Are you okay?" He said with a worried face. "No." I said while sobbing cause my legs still hurt. Then he lifted up the table from my legs and im guessing he works out cause that table is hea-vy. I tried to push it once, but it wouldnt move. Or maybe its because im just too weak. Then he carried me like we were getting married which kinda creeped me out, but i liked it. My head was on his chest and i was gripping on his shirt, crying. Then he went to the garden where no one else was. He put me down and i was still sobbing. 

"You really dont look okay. I should take you to the hospital." He said and i stopped him from carrying me cause i said, "Why... did you save me? I thought you hated me. And why did you cry that other day i was really worried?" Then he just smirked and said i saved you because you're still a person. And the truth is, im not acctually rude. Its just that something happened in my past and i thought i would take the anger out on people, but now that i think about it, its really rude. So how about we become friends?" I was shocked at just what he said. Past? Something happened in his past? What if it is him? Maybe. He let out his hand so that i could shake it and i shoke it, but i had this kind of feeling ive never had before. Why is this happening when i just shook his hand? Then he carried me and brought me to the hospital. Luckily, they said it was just a bone bruise and i would be okay on Wednesday. When i came out of the hospital room, i told him that it wasnt a big deal and he sighed in relief. Wow he really does care for me. Then we just left and he took me home and i explained everything to my parents.

[END OF SUNYOUNG'S P.O.V.]

--------------------------------------------------------------THURSDAY---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since the school fire happened everyone was helping trying to rebuild some stuff. Luckily the school didnt burn down cause the firefighters came just in time. Some students are even opening up carwashes and lemonade stands to raise money for the school. After school, Amber was walking home and Key went up to her to annoy her again. "Yah!! Llama!!" And Amber just rolled her eyes. Then she said, "What do you want from me? Why do you keep annoying me? I have had enough of it why do you only annoy me? Why not anyone else i want to know tell me right now right here." Then Key just smirked and kissed her on ze lips. Amber tried to let go, but Key was holding on to her too tighly. He was too strong for her. The truth is, Key acctually liked Amber, but he liked to annoy her and . To approach her, he was waiting for her to ask why he always annoy her and he would kiss her. Then Amber couldnt help it anymore and just closed her eyes. They were kissing for a long time, then they let go. 

"Now you know." He said then smirked and walked away leaving the llama confused.

"KIM KIBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry i havent updated in so longg.

I put more Ontoria and Keyber hehe.

I will try to update as soon as possible. :)