Jay's Back

My Cute Love Story

KEYBER TIIMMEEEEE..........

Its been a month since Key confessed to Amber and she hasnt given him an answer yet. Key is now frusterated. He really wants an answer from Amber... like now. He would see her at school and kinda "stalk her" so that he would never change his feelings about her. So he met up with her at lunch in school (A/N: By the way the school is done being fixed and everything.) and just dragged her out of her seat. "Excuse me but i will borrow your friend for a second." He said to Amber's friend Victoria who just nodded and smiled at Amber and Amber just glared at her. They then went into the graden.

"LLAMAAAA!! HOW MUCH MORE DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR YOUR ANSWER ITS BEEN LIKE 4545798694093 YEARS." 

"Correction... 1 month." Key was still frusterated with her. He thought fast and kissed her on ze lips. Amber widened her eyes in shock, but closed them after like 2 seconds. Amber is in Keys arms and her hands are on his shoulders. The kiss was different from her first one. They both felt an electric shock during this one. The truth is, Amber really likes Key now, but she just didnt know how to face him. Now that Key kissed her again, she has the power to tell him how she really feels. They then let go slowly with Amber still in his arms. She then spoke up.

"Yes. Ok. I will go out with you. I really do have feelings for you, but i just didnt know how to explain it. So my answer is yes i will go out with you, Kim Kibum." Once she finished her sentence, it was all Key needed to hear and he kissed her again. "You will always be my Llama." Key whispered in the kiss. "You will always be my diva." She replied.

NEXT DAY.........

"LYNDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Amber yelled.

"UMMA SAVE ME FROM CLOWNS." Lynda replied. "Yah, unnie you scared the bijeebers out of me. And i am studying so what do you want."

"Its about Key." Amber said and smirked. Lynda then threw her books off the table and payed her attention to Amber. Oh how much Amber loves her dongsaeng. Loving, caring, sweet, kind, funny, smart and you can tell her anything. "Alright, so i said yes for him being my boyfriend and we kissed... TWICE <:D." 

"I. AM. DONE. NO NO NO UNNIE THAT IS TOO ADORABLE NFBHEGBYUERUHRUEGHRESBFJKBVG." Lynda then fell to the floor spazzing away.

"Calm your pants downn... BUT ITS AMAZING RIGHT :'D."

"Yes now i have to save the rest of my spazzing later. I have to go meet up with L cause were having a dinner at his house!!" She said excitedly.

"Ne. Good luck with your boyfriend." Amber said raising up her eyebrows countless times and Lynda just blushed.

JONGNA TIMEEEEE

Its been 3 days since Luna and Jonghyun had kissed. They have been together since then and life is so great for them. Luna even forgot about the death of her mother. Jonghyun was that caring and protective of her.  

"SUNYOUNG IM HOOOMMEEE." Jay all of a sudden came in. Sunyoung was sitting on Jonghyuns lap in her "used to be" parents" room and then ran downstairs when she heard that voice. She didnt tell Jonghyun that it was her brother cause she was too excited and wanted to feel her brothers warmth again. 

"JAYY YOU'RE BACKKK!!" Sunyoung said as he jumped in his arms.

"Ahhh my lovely Sunyoung i missed you so much." He said as he kissed her on the forehead. All of a sudden, (A/N: I say "All of a sudden..." a lot lol.) Jonghyun came downstairs and saw Jay and Jay noticed him right away. Jays smile faded.

"Whos this?" Jay said looking confused.

"Oh Jay, this is Jonghyun the little boy i was talking about and yes... I FOUND HIM. And Jonghyun this is Jay my older brother who has been studying abroad in America." She said in a smile. Jonghyun smiled and greeted him. Jay just stood there. An awkward silence appeared.

"Uhh Sunyoung can i talk to you for a sec." Jay said and Sunyoung just nodded and followed him to her room. When Jay closed the door, he looked a bit angry. "Sunyoung, has he been living here... with you... in our house?" Sunyoung nodded and said'

"Yes, but it was only because since umma died he was here trying to comfort me. Dont worry Jay, were only dating."

"Ohh ok tha- WAIT WHAT." Jays eyes widened. "YOU'RE DATING THIS GUY?!?!" Sunyoung was scared. Would Jay not accept their relationship? Is this the end of the little boy and little girl?

"Jay... I." Sunyoung started. 

"Sunyoung-ah... how can you date him if i dont know him and you didnt even tell me about this. Do you really know him? How do you know if he really is the little boy? Maybe hes just lying cause he wants to be with you and break your heart. Please explain to me."

"Ok listen." Sunyoung was a bit angry. "I know hes the little boy. He has proof. I told him the story before he told me he was the little boy, but he told me some things that were true, that were in the story, but i did not say. I really do like him. Not really like him, but love him. He's been protecting me all this time even after umma died and has been helping me in school and taking care of the house with me. Why didnt you come right away when you found out umma died? When i called you and told you just said ill be home soon and hung up. Did you know how sad and depressed i was? If i had never met Jonghyun, i would never have found the little boy and you wouldnt be there to comfort me like how you didnt do recently. Jay, I JUST HATE SOME OF THE THINGS YOU DO SOMETIMES AND IT MAKES ME START TO HATE YOU AT TIMES LIKE THIS." Sunyoung was in tears. Jay was speechless. He pulled her into a hug and she was burried deep in his chest crying even more. "Jay... i-im s-orry i..." 

"Shhh. Its okay." He said while her hair. "Im the one who should be sorry. You're right. I wasnt there for you when umma died. You dont know how much i cried that day. I wanted to protect you, but i still had to study abroad for you... for us. I didnt go back because since the day she died was close to when i would have my break and go back home. So i waited. And i tried my best for both of us Sunyoung. Im sorry. I believe you. You can be with Jonghyun. I was just a bit angry that i didnt know about this and i barely know him. So you can continuye dating him." Jay started crying as well. He loved his sister. He hated to see her unhappy. But the truth was, he was the one that made her unhappy. A few minutes later they stopped crying and went back to Jonghyun who fell asleep on the couch in the living room. Sunyoung giggled to herself and woke him up. When he woke up, him and Jay started talking to eachother. They got to know eachother more and Jay trusted him. They were all good and Jonghyun hugged Luna and is now continuing with their happy lives.

Jay smiles at the scene.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYY GUYSSSSS. Im sorry for updating a short chapter,

but i dont have that much ideas and time so this is all i got. AND JAY'S IN IT NOW!!

Who else heard Miss A Hush?? I reallyy love it. 

JIA FHDHIFUIGHRUEG. 

Anyways thanks for supporting my story and i will try to update as soon as i can. 

Annyeong~~

 

JFCHSDUFBGUSD OMG JAY IS SO HOT.