Escaping

Why Are You So Annoying?

 

As Luhan walked up closer and closer towards the gates the more the fangirl’s screams can be heard. Great back to college and it’s never ending annoying fangirls. Just to top it all off I have an dentist appointment today. “Luhan-oppa!!!Marry Sehun!!!” The gates automatically opened for Luhan. ‘Yes not just any ordinary fangirls. These fangirls don’t even fantasize themselves with their “oppars.” Instead they fantasize their “oppars” with other “oppars” or dongsaengs. Yes, they’re fangirls.’ “Hyung!! Marry Xiumin!!!” Oh, and there’s fanboys as well. Luhan pushes through the fans, towards the front double doors. Luhan quickly opens both doors and shuts it behind him.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Just to his surprise, more fans are inside bothering the rest of Exo. Kris shouted at them to leave them alone. The fans backed off, intimated by Kris and walked off with shame. “Well if it ain’t the ice cream e that can’t even do his job right.” Luhan snickered. Kris evilly chuckled, “I’ve always done my job right, it just depends on some certain people.” All of Exo said their ‘oooo’s.’ “He got you there Luhan.” Baekhyun laughed. Luhan glares at Baekhyun and the rest. “Who cares anyways” Luhan shrugged it off.

 

“So where is Sehun?” Luhan laughed after asking, remembering last night. D.O widen his eyes, “Uh…he’s-“Sehun cuts him off, “I’m right behind you.” Luhan jumped. Sehun looked pissed. “How’s your family’s jewels’? I’ve heard the whole story.” Tao asked. Sehun growled, “Don’t even remind me. I was just looking for a certain person and oh look! I found him.” Sehun immediately turns to Luhan. Sehun grabs Luhan by the wrist, “You’re coming with me.” Before Sehun could drag Luhan to somewhere private, the bell rang indicating for the first class. Sehun snarled in disappointment, “Fine, I’ll come for you at lunch. Don’t you dare run away and hide from me.” Luhan is left shaken up of what happen.

During Lunch-

“GUYS, QUICK HIDE ME!!!” Luhan sped walk towards his friends. “No. You almost killed me last night” Kai turned around to walk away. “D.O, Tao, Baekhyun, Suho, Xiumin? Not Kris though.” D.O shakes his head side to side, “Sorry but I’m in Kai’s side.” Luhan turns toward Tao. “Sorry, I don’t help cross dressers.” Tao turned to Xiumin. “What?” Xiumin looked confused. “Suho?Baekhyun?” They both walked away. “WHY ME?!!!” Kris was left. “I’ll help you but since you said you don’t need help only from me, I don’t know whether to help you or not.” Luhan gave him pleading eyes, “No I was just kidding!” Kris pulled up his angelic gummy smile, “Alright I’ll help you.” Luhan smiled back, “Thanks Kris.” Kris nods his head, “SEHUN! He’s right here!” Sehun walks up to Kris, “Oh thanks man.” Kris cheekily smiled, “Sure no problem.” Luhan widen his eyes. you Kris. Kris walked away leaving them alone.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Sehun steps up closer and closer to Luhan. The closer Sehun gets the more Luhan takes a step back. Luhan bumped onto the wall behind him. Crap. Sehun smirked and blocks Luhan by his arms next to each side of Luhan’s head. There was no room left for Luhan to escape. Luhan can feel Sehun’s hot breath against his face. Sehun slowly lifts his right leg up.

 

“OMG! Guys! A HUNHAN MOMENT!!! Are they kissing?!” Luhan takes a deep breath, ‘I’m saved.’ Sehun looked frustrated. He puts down his right leg and stepped away from Luhan, “We were not kissing!” The fans didn’t even listen and continued to fantasizing the moment. Sehun groaned and walked away. Luhan quickly runs away from the fans to the cafeteria.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Luhan runs over to the usual table where all of exo sits at. “I’M ALIVE!” Kris looked disappointed, “Great, I was hoping that you would be dead by now.” Luhan ignored Kris. “Shoot! I lost the bet!”Baekhyun reached down for his wallet and handed it over to Suho. Suho grinned widely, “Told you so. With all of our fans, they’ll definitely come at the wrong time.” Luhan’s mouth is left hanging, “You betted over this? What kind of friends are you?” Xiumin laughed, “The best kind.” Luhan eyed Xiumin head to toe, “Did you finally realize that you’re a guy?” Xiumin’s eyes started to swell up, “Kris forced me to.” Tears started rolling down on his cheeks. Kris scoffed, “I’m sorry big sister.” Xiumin tears stopped coming, “It’s okay big bro.” he smiled. The bell rang for classes again. “Great I have Sehun next.” D.O patted his shoulder, “Good luck.” The whole time Sehun kept on glaring at Luhan till class ended.

 

After classes-

I wonder who would be my roommate this time. Everybody is crowded around the list and the campus map. There are two sides, left side is the boy’s dorm and the right side is the girl’s dorm. Luhan checked the list looking for his name. Right next to his name is Sehun. “NOOOO! CRAP!” Everyone turned their heads at Luhan staring at him strangely. Luhan ignored their judging looks. Luhan spotted Kai. “Hey Kai, is your arm getting better?” Kai puts up a pokerface, “What do you want?” Luhan uses his angelic smile, “Could you possibly switch dorm rooms with me?” Kai lets out a deep sigh, “Sorry Luhan I can’t. We’ll get in a lot of trouble.” Luhan pouted, “You’re just mad because of what I did to you last night.” Kai broke into a smile, “Maybe.” Luhan glares at Kai, “Damn it Kai.” Some of exo’s fans heard this and thought wrongly. “OH GOD THEY DID IT LAST NIGHT!!!” All of the fans screamed. Kai and Luhan ignored their fans since they’re used to it.”Well, bye Luhan.” Kai skipped off. “ing .” Luhan goes straight into the boy’s dorm.                                                                                                                                                                             Luhan climbs up the stairs to the 3rd floor. Why can’t they have elevators here , ever since then they’ve never thought about building one. Luhan stops in his tracks right in front of his room number. Luhan lets out a deep sigh.

 

Before Luhan can open the door, somebody whispered into Luhan’s ear, “Can you hurry up and go inside?” Luhan jumped from the sudden whisper, “Holy you scared the crap out of me!” Sehun smirked, “You know we haven’t finished our business.” Luhan quickly gets inside and dropped his luggage. Luhan opens the door again, “Sorry I’m late for my dentist appointment!” Luhan ran as fast as he can till Sehun was no longer in his sight. Sehun never thought about chasing him, “You can’t run and hide all the time. Face the consequences.”   

 


sorry guys this chapter probably came off boring but the next chapter will be better so sorry for the slow update

too:( on last friday i had a dentist appointment and it didn't came off well because they pulled out both of my

wisdom teeth so i felt like crap the next couple of days and guys for advice don't ever eat rice while your mouth

is still bleeding rice and blood don't mix well -.-