Manly Night Out or so I thought

Why Are You So Annoying?

Sehun was about to pass out with all the carrying of the guns. “Why the would you need so many guns, they’re just ing kids who can’t do . You know you can just push them off the swing and they’ll be already dead?” Sehun whined. “Hmm…I’ve never really thought of it that way plus they have a tire swing.” Sehun rolled his eyes and mumbled, calling him a .

They both finally arrived at their dorm room. “By the way how the hell did I end up carrying all this crap for you?” Sehun complained as he set down the bag onto the floor.

 

“I don’t know, I thought for once you were being a nice friend to me.” Sehun scoffs “Don’t ever imagine me doing something for you EVER.” Luhan laughs, “I never do, actually.” Sehun nodded, “Good. Now you get to take a shower first cause I have to do my homework unlike you.” Luhan gives him a cold glare as he walks past him towards the bathroom. Sehun waited till he could hear the shower head turn on. As soon as Sehun heard it, he quickly grabs the bag and pushes it under his bed. Luhan opens the door.

“What the was that sound?” he yelled. Sehun shouts back, “I’m working out.” Luhan shrugs it off and went back to continue his shower.

“How the can you hear that through the shower?” Sehun mumbles.

After awhile, Luhan came out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his bottom half. Water droplets fell from his hair to the ground. Somehow by that, it made Sehun aroused. Luhan just stood there, staring at the ground then he ran past Sehun to his bedroom. Sehun ran after Luhan knowing he figured it out.

Sehun catches up to Luhan and grabs his wrist, violently. He pushes him onto the wall, pinning him.

“Stop pinning me!” Luhan shouted aas he tries to escape but Sehun is stronger than him. “Who’s the one that spilled out my secret?!!”

Luhan stops struggling and stiffens. He just had forgotten all about his gay diary. “I um that was…Tao, he sneaked into your room and told the others- wait a minute so you do have a diary?”

Sehun ignores that question, “So Tao did that huh? I thought a little birdie told me it was you.” Luhan gulped, “I-I didn’t really.” Sehun tightens his grip on Luhan. “I know it’s you so stop telling me bull.”

“Umm Sehun I really need to change into clothes.” Sehun scans down from Luhan then looks up at Luhan’s determined eyes.

Sehun inched closer to Luhan’s ear, “So you now know that I’m gay for you. I think it’s not safe for you to get out of the shower, half-, hair dripping wet and you are just walking around the place like it’s only you living here with a straight guy.” He whispered. Shivers ran down to Luhan’s spine. Sehun moves down to Luhan’s neck and places his lips on it and starts on that spot. Luhan lets out a moan. Sehun smirked in satisfaction. Luhan gasped in shock, “What the-“

Xiumin lets out a huge gasp as he just stood there and watched.  They both heard somebody’s dramatic gasp and looked up to see Xiumin with his mouth hanging open.  Luhan awkwardly cleared his throat and pushed Sehun away from him. Sehun was about to speak up but Xiumin cut him off.

“I’m going to act like I never saw this little Hunhan moment.” After that he ran away from the scene. Luhan quickly runs into the bathroom and shuts the door right behind him. Luhan splashes water into his face and looks up at his reflection. His eyes landed over the purplish mark on his neck. Luhan looks away from it with disgust.

Sehun runs his hands through his hair, tugging on it with frustration. He thought to himself what gotten over him to do that. He was just trying to distract Luhan from getting his guns.

 

Suddenly, Kris bursts through the front door, almost breaking it apart. “Whose making love?!” Xiumin came up behind Kris and tugs on his shirt to calm down.

“Nobody is making love! I was being instead!” Luhan shouted back as he stepped out of the bedroom, wearing a turtleneck sweater

“Well that’s not how I heard it from my big bro.”

Xiumin started to tear up, “I just wanted to invite you to someplace.” Kris pats Xiumin on the back, “That won’t ever happen.”

Xiumin fully bursts into tears, “You’re so mean.” Xiumin pushes Kris and runs away.

Sehun popped out with a annoyed look on his face. “Oh look it’s the ert.”

 

Sehun smiles at Luhan, “You’re the one who enjoys it more but Luhan why would you hide the mark I gave you?”

Kris gives them both a confused look, “what mark?”

Sehun snickered, “I gave him a hi-“ Luhan covers his mouth with his hand.

“He’s crazy don’t listen to him. By the way he said that Xiumin is next to play with.”

Sehun’s eyes widen. He shoves Luhan’s hands away from him, “What the do you mean?!”

Kris scrunches up his nose in disgust, “That’s my brother, you homo.”

“I never said I would!” Sehun said, frantically trying to defend himself.

“Sehun, don’t lie. You’re the thirstiest person I’ve ever met.” Luhan had a smug look on his face. Sehun grits his teeth, holding in the urge to punch Luhan in the face. “I’m going to bed now.” Sehun walks away and slams his bedroom door.

“I’m going to bed too!” Kris stomped off. Now Luhan and Xiumin are by themselves.

“Um, the reason why I came here is because I wanted to invite you to hang out with me, Kyungsoo, and Baekhyun.” Xiumin looked down, playing with his fingers.

Luhan raised an eyebrow, “Why didn’t you text me?”

“That’s because Kris confiscated my phone.” He said while still playing with his fingers.

“Ah, I see. Sure, I’ll go since you saw that disgusting scene, I might as well make it up with you.”

The next day…

“Why the are you calling this a girl’s night out when all of you have ball and es? Last time I checked you guys don’t have s and if you are girls you have the most flat chests I’ve ever seen.”

Xiumin starts to tear up, “I’m a guy?” Kyungsoo shook his head, “No, you’re not. Here I have cupcakes.”

Xiumin sniffles, “I love cupcakes.”

Luhan rolls his eyes, “Grow up.”

Baekhyun slaps Luhan’s back, “Shut up you jerk.”

Kyungsoo sighs, “You two should shut up and grab a cupcake.”

“So which store are we going first?” Luhan asked while nibbling on his cupcake.

 “Victoria Secrets!!!” All of them squealed in delight except Luhan who wanted to throw up.

They all shoved their cupcakes in their mouths and went off to Victoria Secrets.

“O-M-G! Everything is on sale!!!” Xiumin screamed.

The workers in Victoria gave them weird looks since their guys. Luhan saw the looks people were giving.”Xiumin, can you shut up?” Luhan said, embarrassed.

“But Luhan, you’re my for today.” Xiumin pouted. Luhan shoves Xiumin out of his view, “I’m nobody’s .”

“Ahem.”

Luhan turns to the left to see a woman in her 30s with a smile on her face. By the looks of the clothes she’s wearing, she is obviously a worker. “Do you need help to find anything for your girlfriends?” the lady asked.

Xiumin laughed at her, “Oh no you’re terribly mistaken we’re shopping for our-“ Luhan smacks Xiumin on the head. The lady looks at them both weirdly. Luhan just laughed it off, “What he means is that we don’t need help, we already know what our girlfriends need.” The lady nods, “Alright but if you do need help don’t hesitate to ask for one.” Luhan gave her a small smile, “Thank you.”

As the lady walks away to a different customer, Luhan notices that Xiumin is not by his side. “Xiumin? Xiumin, where are you?!”

“We’re over here!” Xiumin responded back. Luhan walks over to where the sound of his voice came from and ended up in the thong section.

 

Luhan has a horrid look on his face as he stares at Xiumin stretching out the thong he has in front of his face. “I think this color fits you Luhan.” Luhan wanted to barf so badly but he held it in, “Wheres the others?” Xiumin responded by pointing out where they are. Luhan looks at the direction Xiumin pointed out and sees Baekhyun and Kyungsoo trying out perfumes. Baekhyun sees Xiumin pointing and sees Luhan with a sickly face. Baekhyun puts down the perfume and walks up to Luhan, “What’s up with that face? You’re not enjoying yourself?”

“No, I’m actually not.” Luhan bluntly said. “Is this what you girls do every girl’s night out?”

Baekhyun nodded, “Yes, it’s a night where only us girls get to have fun but it’s going to be hard for you since you’re new and all.” Baekhyun said while eyeing Luhan from head to toes.

Luhan gave Baekhyun a strange look, “So what do you need thongs and perfume for?”

Baekhyun’s face turns into a serious one,” Listen well, newbie. When we wear our dresses it will be tight and adding thongs with that will make our asses pop! But you don’t need to wear a thong since yours is natural.”

Luhan took a moment to realize something, “We’re you checking out my ?”

Baekhyun giggles and walks away.

Luhan questions himself, “Oh my ing god how am I friends with them?”

 

After the shopping, they all headed to Xiumin’s house to pamper up and put on their wigs. After that they all headed to the night club. As soon as they got there, the speakers were blasting in full volume. Luhan’s eyes landed on a scene he wished his eyes would never see, in the middle, there is male strippers pole dancing and lap dancing.

“I want to go home!” Luhan shouted. While Luhan is having a hard time, Xiumin is too busy dancing to the beat. “Relax and go have fun!”

Luhan smirked, “What?!!! I can’t hear you!”

Xiumin stopped dancing and stays away from Luhan. Luhan laughed uncontrollably, “You get angry easily! It’s hilarious!”

Baekhyun pushes Luhan, “Stop being a ! Go and twerk your off!” Baekhyun and Kyungsoo both push Luhan forward to the dance floor.

“NO!!!” Luhan quickly runs away from the dance floor. While getting away, he caught a glimpse of a bar in the far back corner, away from everything.

Luhan walks towards the bar and sat on one of the stools, “Hit me with anything that’s strong.” The bartender looks at Luhan, “Isn’t it too strong for a pretty lady like you?” Luhan hates it when people judges at sight but then he just remembered that he’s dressed up like a chick who wants to get banged.

“Don’t flirt with me you bastard. I ain’t easy like the rest of them.” The bartender chuckles, “Alright one shot of whatever is strong.” The bartender pours the liquid into the shot glass and slides it to Luhan.

“Put your hands together for the twerk team!”

Luhan takes a sip without a care for the performance that’s coming up.

“The members include Xiumin the twerk captain and Baekhyun!”

Luhan spurts out his drink, “!”

The bartender looks at Luhan confusedly, “What’s wrong? Is it too strong?”

Luhan shakes his head, “No, I’m fine. Can I just have 5 shots of whiskeys?”

“Sure, whatever the pretty lady says.”

Luhan glances up at his two friends, twerking and turned away with a sour look on his face.

“Here’s your shots.”

Luhan gulped down his shots until the 5th one, he stopped midway.

 Right in front of him is a familiar person.


WASSUP MY PEEPS! im going gangster so this is a long chapter as a christmas gift we're too kind yes we are since you guys been doing good this year here it is you're present!!!! Honestly lately while i was cleaning ive been thinking about doing another story after this and it would be very angsty but I want to try a straight one rather than just to experiment so yeah THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING VERY PATIENT IT MAKES ME WANT TO CRY BECAUSE I WAS GETTING FRUSTRATED MYSELF OF NOT BEING ABLE TO FINISH IT honestly I don't deserve any christmas present but I did Thank you new suscribers for suscribing we will shower our suscribers with love and no lust k-perysage i know you're very erted! I really love you guys oh god i type too much thank you so much MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR even though christmas is no more :DDDDDDDDDDDDD