No Manners.

Excuse Me Miss.

EXCUSE ME MISS.
Chapter Two: No Manners.

With his hands in his designer jean pockets, Jonghyun posed for the camera. He was shirtless as he looked into the camera intensely. Bringing his thumb up to his lip, he swiped it slowly.

He had only been modeling for 6 months and he was already one of Cho Designs best. He wasn’t your typical model based on his height but he was perfect in everything else.

“Okay, we’re done here!” The photographer yelled.

Walking back to the dressing room, Jonghyun saw Ms. Cho yelling into her phone. “You’re the one that just stormed off Yunsoo!” He heard.

Yunsoo?” Jonghyun asked himself. He wondered who Ms. Cho was talking to and why she was so angry. He brushed it off and went to get changed so he could go home.

With his car keys in hand, he put on his sunglasses and made his way to the parking lot. “Ah, Jonghyun-ah!” He was stopped.

He turned around and saw Ms. Cho so he bowed. “Can you do me a huge favor?” She asked. Jonghyun nodded his head and she let out a sigh of relief. “My daughter left her backpack here, can you take it to her?”

Ms. Cho extended her arm out with the blue floral backpack. Jonghyun gave her a confused face, “Eh?” He asked.

“Please just take it to her. She’s at home, I’ll text you the address.” Jonghyun thought it was weird that he was being asked to do this but he didn’t dare go against Ms. Cho.

He took the backpack in his hands and made his way to the parking lot. Once he got into his car, his phone beeped and he received the address of where he needed to go.

Sighing, he put it into the GPS and headed to it. He pulled up to a massive white house and he looked at it in awe. Of course, nothing but the best for Ms. Cho.

He parked the car and got out. The walk to the front door seemed to take forever considering the big front yard. He rang the doorbell and waited.

His eyes widened when he saw the girl from earlier. “Oh, you’re-“ She snatched the backpack from his hands and slammed the door.

Jonghyun’s eyes widened even more and he scoffed. Just to piss her off, he rang the doorbell over and over again.

The girl swung the door open and glared at Jonghyun, “What do you want?!” She yelled.

“Yah! I came over here to leave you your stupid backpack and this is how you treat me? Not even a thank you? Do you know who I am?”

The girl laughed bitterly, “I don’t care who you are okay. You’re just one of my mom’s stupid models. You want a thank you? You’re not getting one.”

Just as she was about to slam the door, Jonghyun put his arm out and stopped her. Her eyes widened and he kept a blank face on.

He breathed out, “Aish, this girl.” He clicked his tongue and went inside the house.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” She yelled as he took off his shoes and walked around. “Are you not leaving?!” She continued to yell but Jonghyun paid no attention.

He turned around and eyed her from head to toe. “Yunsoo?” He asked.

“H-How did you know my name?” Scared, she asked.

Jonghyun chuckled, “Ah, so you’re the one who was on the phone with your mom.” He slowly nodded his head understanding the situation. “Cho Yunsoo.” He let it roll off of his tongue a couple of times.

He turned and looked at her, flashing a smirk. Yunsoo looked at him with wide eyes the whole time, boy was he strange.

Walking towards her, he caressed her cheek making her slap his hand away. “Miss Cho Yunsoo, you are very beautiful.” He passed her and made his way to the door.

Putting on his shoes, he opened the door and before he left he turned around and looked at her once more, “I hope we meet again.”


AUTHOR'S NOTE;
Omgggg, Jonghyun *__*
LOL of course I had to mention his height, don't hate me. :p