Not In Her Eyes.

Excuse Me Miss.

EXCUSE ME MISS.
Chapter One: Not In Her Eyes.

Yunsoo sat at her desk, waiting for her teacher to call her up for her test results. This test could either make her or break her. It would determine what her rank was amongst the senior class.

Once she heard her name called, she breathed in and stood up. Everyone looked at her as they made comments like, “Of course she’s going to be number one.” “Beauty and brains, I truly envy her.”

Arriving at the teacher’s desk, she looked at him with worried eyes and he gave her a smile and handed her the test scores. With her shaking hand, she took it and made her way to her seat.

She placed the paper face down, too scared to see what her fate was. “Take a look.” The guy that sat next to her, Chunji, nudged her arm. She gave him a nervous smile and flipped the paper over.

Her eyes widened and she jumped out of her seat, “I did it! I’m number one!” She jumped up and down. Her best friend, Sooyoung, ran up from the front of the class and hugged her.

“I knew you could do it! I’m so proud of you!” Many other congratulated her while others just downright hated on her.

Ahjong, the third ranked of the senior class despised Yunsoo because she had absolutely everything. The looks, the money, the grades, she was perfect.

“I wonder what she did to get those test scores. Perhaps, a ual favor?” Ahjong threw out and some people laughed.

Yunsoo’s jaw dropped, “Yah! I worked hard for these grades! I studied all night instead of go out and do things my mother wouldn’t be proud of.”

People laughed at Yunsoo’s fiery comment and Ahjong narrowed her eyes. Yunsoo gave her a smirk and sat down and class went back to normal.

Afterschool, Yunsoo’s driver picked her up as usual. Instead, she asked him to take her to her mother’s company. She rarely went there because she hated it. She was jealous of it actually. Her mother loved it more than she would ever love Yunsoo.

Having your mother be one of South Korea’s top designers sounded like a dream but Yunsoo didn’t like it. She didn’t have a normal relationship with her mother ever since the company’s creation and success.

Arriving to Cho Designs, Yunsoo was treated like a princess. “Where’s my mother?” She asked one of the hair stylists who attended to the models.

“I believe she’s on the set of a photo-shoot.” Yunsoo nodded and made her way to the room where the photo-shoot was being held. She walked in and everyone greeted her.

Her mother turned and was surprised to see her daughter. “Yunsoo, what are you doing here? We’re in the middle of a photo-shoot.”

“I have some great news.” Yunsoo smiled.

Her mother sighed and crossed her arms over her chest, “Go on with the shoot, I’ll be right back.” She walked and Yunsoo followed her. “What is so great that you had to come down here?”

Yunsoo bit down on her bottom lip, “I’m ranked number one of the senior class.” She said with such excitement. Being able to say that made her heart pound and she was so proud of herself. She couldn’t wait to hear her mother praise her.

Instead, her mother kept a blank face and simply blinked every couple of seconds. Not the reaction that Yunsoo was waiting for but what could she expect from her so called mother.

“Good job.” Her mother said and turned to go back to the photo-shoot.

“Good job?” Yunsoo scoffed. “That’s it? I accomplish something major and that’s all you can say? Yet when one of your models gets the cover of some stupid magazine, you’re overjoyed and so proud of them.”

Her mother stopped and turned around. She furrowed her brows, “Excuse me? Don’t talk to me like that, I’m your mother.”

“When have you ever acted like one?” Yunsoo fought back. She shook her head and walked right passed her mother and headed for the front doors of the building. She wanted nothing more than to get out of this place she hated so much.

Tears slid down her cheeks as she marched through the halls ignoring everyone who greeted her. Not looking at the guy walking towards the opposite direction, she bumped right into him.

“Ah!” She yelled out and the guy caught her before she could fall. She looked up and saw a guy with almost white hair and grey eyes.

His eyes widened when he really took a good look at her. She was perfect in his eyes. “Are you- Are you okay?” He asked.

Yunsoo nodded and got back up on her feet. She bowed, “I’m sorry.” Without letting him say another word, she continued running out of the building. 


AUTHOR'S NOTE;
First chapter! I hope you guys like it because idk if I do.